Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 pm
((:ROFL: -snaps fingers- Damn, you just missed the "other icy" at Kathy's Bar and Grill rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm
katana68
If you are unable to maintain civility where Icy is concerned....then you're not much of a man after all..... stare
Oh~ My ego~ *holds his hand to his chest and gives Katana a mock look of being hurt*
I do believe you have hit a nerve~ How shall I ever recover? rolleyes You do realize as a homosexual, I have heard the "not a man" line several times throughout life, xas? Perhaps if you wish to say something particularly scathing, you should venture in to more creative territories~

*As Icy steps up to defend his manhood, he sits back in his chair, genuinely shocked that she would actually say such things. Before he can really comprehend the exchange going on between her and Katana, the mood has changed to that of sorrow. He looks over at Katana by the window and sighs*

I am sorry, jhal you cannot expect to throw us in such a situation and then have us come out of it feeling joyous and ready to chat like friends as if nothing had happened...

*after Icy delivers the news that they are not leaving, he nods in agreement*
Xas xas. While the thought of leaving was still tempting to the end, I have come to realize that there is not much I would accomplish by such action.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm
{{Okay, youre the second person to tell me there's another icy. confused This does not bode well.....I guess since I frequent MW more than any other thread, it should be alright.....I hope.... stare }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 pm
{{She refuses to go by anything else as well, so this may get a little confusing if she sticks around.... but also could be amusing ninja She already got confused when Leko explained how you were trapped in a closet with Ryzan.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm
*hearing Icy & Ryzan's news that they will indeed stay, she breathes a small sigh of relief before turning to face them. Looking from Icy to Ryzan, she grins at both of them* Well, I knew you'd see I was right sooner or later! blaugh *heads behind the bar to get a bottle of Elven wine and 4 glasses. She pours a round for them and brings them to the table. After setting them down, she sits at the table again.* Shall we toast the new....well...I don't know if I'd call it friendship.....but hell, let's toast something! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Thrilled to hear the news of both Ryzan and Icy not leaving, she is overwhelmed with a flood of emotion and the positive results that Katana delivered and she is most impressed. She runs over to Ryzan and embraces him.* You are more of a man to this woman than you will ever know. *She then embraces Icy Reign and whispers into her ear.* You just have no idea how dear you are to me do you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{She refuses to go by anything else as well, so this may get a little confusing if she sticks around.... but also could be amusing ninja She already got confused when Leko explained how you were trapped in a closet with Ryzan.}}

{{ stressed scream Just what the hell I need! A freaking "Icy" rival! rolleyes Amusing my a**. Just what I need. Someone jumping in convos b/c she thinks they're talking to her. Then the subject of well, we need to make sure who or which "Icy" you're talking to is going to come up.....*grumbles and fuss fuss fuss*}}

*sees the Elven wine and holds her hands up*

As much as I'd love to actually try a glass without disrespecting it, I'll have to say no. I'm starving woman! FEED ME! scream

EDIT: *sighs and smiles a little at Psyzapp*

You know I never meant for any of this to hurt you. Trust me when I say I hold dear EVERYTHING you did for me. I just felt, at the time, that was the most logical and reasonable thing to do. It wasn't about abandonment, but making MW peaceful again, well, to our likings anyway.

*just then, stomach growls loudly and she holds it, totally embarrassed*

redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm
*lifts his glass in a toasting fashion*
To Icy's unique mole~ 4laugh

*as he goes to take a drink, he is interrupted by Psyzapp's embrace, to which he smiles*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 pm
((I hope she doesn't actually get offended if I end up calling her wind, cuz to me, there's only one Icy...that and you pull seniority...Ya know, if the need ever arises that I find myself in a situation where I need to talk to her....

sweatdrop That was a mouthful. I probably could have worded it better. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Oh for the love of....*gets up and goes behind the bar and quickly makes Icy a sub sandwich with ham, turkey, swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles. Grabbing a bag of chips she puts the sandwich on a plate and brings it to Icy. Setting the plate down on the table with a thunk, she laughs at her* There! Are you happy now? You'd better be glad I had stuff in the fridge up here....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
To Icy's unique mole~

(( rofl blaugh That is so funny I almost spit up! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*lifts his glass in a toasting fashion*
To Icy's unique mole~ 4laugh

*as he goes to take a drink, he is interrupted by Psyzapp's embrace, to which he smiles*

redface stressed gonk

scream I DO NOT HAVE A MOLE!!! ninja

*after facepalming, she looks around and sees her things are still on the table by the door. Knowing that mildew and who knows what else has set into her things, she goes over to them and finds a napkin with her name on it. Opening it, she sees it's from dame and it say that her key was inside her clothing.

Smiling, she rummages through her things, smelling the water logged scent and turning her nose up, hoping the cleaners can do something about it, and finds her key. Squealing, she gathers her things and races to the office. As she flies by, she yells to the others*

Going to my room for a very long soak, raid the hell out of my fridge and put on some decent clothes! xd

*stopping up short, she sees a club sandwich and chips on the table. Hopping from one foot to the other, she doesn't know which way to go. Soak? Sandwich? Soak? Sandwich?.........SANDWICH!!!

*dropping her things by the office door, pocketing her key, she smiles her thanks at Katana and attacks the sandwich*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 pm
damecharlie
((I hope she doesn't actually get offended if I end up calling her wind, cuz to me, there's only one Icy...that and you pull seniority...Ya know, if the need ever arises that I find myself in a situation where I need to talk to her....

sweatdrop That was a mouthful. I probably could have worded it better. sweatdrop ))

*snugglehugglesdamey*

{{You rock lady!!! xd }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 pm
(okay kiddies. gearing up to get off and get home. see you in about 30)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm
((well, since there's no other men around to flirt with that would appreciate it....I'm headed out for the night....although I am thinking about playing hooky tomorrow.... xd ))

*smiles at Icy and goes by to give her a quick hug. She whispers in her ear before letting go* As long as you remember that I'm always right, we'll get along just fine! xd * she stands up and gives a nod toward Ryzan and heads for her rooms. At the bookcase, she pauses and turns toward Psyzapp* Hey, Psyzapp, I still want a bodyguard....for just in case......not sure if I feel safe xd wink *she turns, and laughing to herself, goes thru the passageway to her rooms.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games