Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:31 pm
*giggles at Icy and sips his wine*
I do hope locking people in closets is not the traditional way of solving problems in this world. Such a crude method may have mzilst dire consequences in certain situations.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm
*Emotionally drained she takes a look at everyone.* I'm going to need to go and get some rest. I'm most pleased things here have had a positive outcome. *She looks at Ryzan and states very sincerely putting her hands on his shoulders.* No matter what…you will always be welcome and belong here. *She smiles at him and then leans to kiss him on the cheek before retiring to her quarters for the evening.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 pm
((Not that I'm actually "here" but I am heading out for the night too. I am just really tired today/last few days for no daggum reason. lol. Sweet dreams to all! -huggles all around- Nighties!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 pm
*smiles at Psyzapp and waves farewell to her as she leaves*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~

{{Naquallain~ The isto is still young and I will be alone for it crying Such is the life of the Teir'Dal.... Plynn kyon, fair dame~}}

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm
*finishing up her sandwich, she's drive-by hugged from Katana*

Yea, yea, yea....*hugs back*you're about up there with TES' ego, you know! rolleyes

*hearing Katanas farewell statement to Psyzapp, she smirks, thinking Sleep with one eye open girlie. I shall get you yet! Nodding her head in farewell to Psyzapp, she leans back and picks up her glass of Elven wine, ready to taste it and enjoy it.

Before she puts the glass to her lips, Icy looks to see if a certain item is still laying on a table. Seeing as it has not been moved, much like her clothes from that day, she sets her glass down and goes to retrieve it. Coming back to the table her and Ryzan are sharing, she plops the envelope containing his key on the table in front of him*

Hey, try not to "give" this away again, okay? Can't say I won't take you up on your offer next time. wink

*picking her glass up, she inhales the aroma and sips it, surprised that it still tastes good even though she just ate a sandwich and her pallet isn't clean*

Mmmmm.....that's good stuff..........  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 pm
*sitting with Ryzan and sharing the peace in silence, she finishes her glass of Elven wine and gets up to place both glass and plate in the sink, washing and drying them, placing them in their respective places. Retrieving her things from beside the office entryway, she turns back to Ryzan*

Enjoy your night. smile

*with that, she opens the passageway, heads down the stairs and through the corridor to her door, fishing her key out and opening her door. Stepping in with a huge smile on her face, she dumps her clothes in the kitchen to handle first thing in the morning, runs straight to the bathroom and runs a very hot, very sudsy, hot tub with the jets on full blast, lights her favorite jasmine vanilla candles and turns the lights out, placing a warm towel across her eyes and sinking in for the long haul*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:14 pm
*giggles at Icy's comment about Katana and Tes' ego, knowing full well how true that is. As he finishes off his glass of wine, she comes back to the table and drops the envelope down on it. He reaches over and takes it, opening up the envelope and pulling out the key Psyzapp gave him for his room. Looking at it and turning it over a few times, he smiles.*
You have my gratitude.

*he tucks the key away in his pocket and glances over the front of the envelope, then rips it into pieces*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm
Hmmm... anybody here?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:23 pm
Xas. *takes the pieces of the envelope he just ripped up and walks over to the trash to throw them away*

I am still here, rilu'oh I am afraid the other patrons have retired for the isto.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 pm
-pours a glass of Paseo Royal wine-

Have a glass of the single most expensive drink in my realm?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 pm
Gi ussta~ I do not believe I could afford something of that nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 pm
I already bought it. I was offering to share it with you.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 pm
I would be honored~
May I inquire as to what occassion calls for the consumption of such a rich beverage?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm
No occasion, just thought you might like to try some.

I have access to valuables from all over existence and I'm royalty, so I have a lot of the stuff stored away.

Would you like to know why it costs so much?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 am
Perhaps. There are times when things are expensive for little reason other than to keep up appearances of being "high class", as they say. Rilu'oh, there are other things that require a great deal of labor or consist of rare items that are reasonibly quite costly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games