Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 976 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:20 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes indeed ^.^ washed ashore,.. oh my! 4laugh thank you^^

YW. There was another bug in my room and some were let in during the July 4th gathering

ohoh..do you not have some veto mist spray that kills all flying insects? 1shot kills all? sorry to hear that ..

I have a bug light. How was your day?

I had a good day, people well clients at work were really nice =) a smile makes the difference =) 145 dollars in tips xd

Cool. What's new this evening? I replied in Main Event 7. Now the bug is in front of my PC or there's 2 of them now in the room.

When a bug flies in front of me, that's even worse. Anyway, have a good night and I hope I don't get bug bites.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes indeed ^.^ washed ashore,.. oh my! 4laugh thank you^^

YW. There was another bug in my room and some were let in during the July 4th gathering

ohoh..do you not have some veto mist spray that kills all flying insects? 1shot kills all? sorry to hear that ..

I had a good day, people well clients at work were really nice =) a smile makes the difference =) 145 dollars in tips xd

Cool. What's new this evening? I replied in Main Event 7. Now the bug is in front of my PC or there's 2 of them now in the room.

When a bug flies in front of me, that's even worse. Anyway, have a good night and I hope I don't get bug bites.

if one lands on you, just kill it Crys, squish it! try anyhow, and alright I was just looking at the thread =) be strong me friend 3nodding I just had finished eating a wrap xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:03 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

if one lands on you, just kill it Crys, squish it! try anyhow, and alright I was just looking at the thread =) be strong me friend 3nodding

Looks like in the Rainbow Paintbrush, Raps gets to see what Triton and his sisters found for her, the Rainbow paintbrush.

These bugs sure like to interrupt me. In Main Event 7, Match Game, the panelists punchlines are funny. Did you see the episode of Match Game on YT being Match Game 73 and why its a Comedic Themed TV Game what its rule "Go for the Jokes & Punchline" is for?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

if one lands on you, just kill it Crys, squish it! try anyhow, and alright I was just looking at the thread =) be strong me friend 3nodding

Looks like in the Rainbow Paintbrush, Raps gets to see what Triton and his sisters found for her, the Rainbow paintbrush.

These bugs sure like to interrupt me. In Main Event 7, Match Game, the panelists punchlines are funny. Did you see the episode of Match Game on YT being Match Game 73 and why its a Comedic Themed TV Game what its rule "Go for the Jokes & Punchline" is for?

no I have not yet, was in a pm right? will go check it out ok =) and let you know ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

no I have not yet, was in a pm right? will go check it out ok =) and let you know ^^

Its a main event reply. The image of Lita can be added to her gallery too
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I almost forgot about Raine's Hex Color Code
Raine
[color=#b52735][b]Raine[/b][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:14 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Raine

Thanks Crys *hugs* you're the best 3nodding Mister Mysterio Narrator wink  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:27 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Raine

Bumped the Hex Colors for Priscilla, Zoe and Diana
Priscilla
Zoey
Diana

[Color=#4a3ca0][b]Priscilla[/b][/color]
[Color=#ef1148][b]Zoey[/b][/color]
[Color=#307da1][b]Diana[/b][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Raine

Bumped the Hex Colors for Priscilla, Zoe and Diana
Priscilla
Zoey
Diana

[Color=#4a3ca0][b]Priscilla[/b][/color]
[Color=#ef1148][b]Zoey[/b][/color]
[Color=#307da1][b]Diana[/b][/color]

lol thank you *hugs* got Priscilla's and Diana's color hexes done too and Zoey's too =) I think surprised  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:11 pm

Nezuko heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:48 am
Queentintin

Nezuko heart

I have not seen that show on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim since they show Toonami shows after dark from Midnight to Dawn being 12AM to 6AM and that's on Saturdays.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:46 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nezuko heart

I have not seen that show on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim since they show Toonami shows after dark from Midnight to Dawn being 12AM to 6AM and that's on Saturdays.

ah too bad, it's a really good series =) good morning Crys 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nezuko heart

I couldnt' sleep last light as that bug was a mosquito.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nezuko heart

I couldnt' sleep last light as that bug was a mosquito.

ohoh ...speaking of I killed one on my arm last night, while on my lap top lol maybe you need to put some watkins cream on , exposed areas , just saying =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:18 am
Queentintin

I don't know if I got bit the other night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I don't know if I got bit the other night.

oh ..well hope you're alright =) they usually go away the next day, unless it's a deer fly bite or black fly bite =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 976 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff