Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:03 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
(I do have to apologize, I have been watching an awesome movie and missed the last few pages. Can someone give me a brief recap? Since reading through all that will take a very long time.)
(Really all that happened was that I blasted Kuchi and Luna forcing them to the rookie level.)Lance screams , ''What the hell at least I didn't delete them , but you asked for it. ''.Rosemon sends her little flowers to rotate around her while shooting lasers creating an inescapable wheel of lasers.(it shoots every where so they probaly got hit)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

Lena looked at the HP Floppy in her hand. Again, she was confused, was this all some sort of trick, or a trap? First an offer to join, second help to get Kuchi to recover faster? She didn't even know what to say. All the same, she took a chance and used the HP Floppy."This better not be some trap," she muttered, carrying her Agumon away to the safety of a wall and a tree. She looked up to the sound of a gunshot though, seeing something happen with Lance and someone else, Shadow with a gun. She slowly went over to him. "Are you alright?"

|| o o c ;; } //ooc ||

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm
"Jax turns to Lance. So what's next? We are severely weakened."
Boltmon dedigivolved into Skull Meramon.
"Ahh, I feel a bit better. I missed my flames."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm
Lance runs to Lena , ''Watch out .''.Lance luckily pushes Lena to the ground avoiding the laser.''Rosemon stop.''Rosemon stops almost about to hit Lance in the head.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:11 pm
(Seriously tired of going for a bit and missing fifty pages. What happened while I was gone? What was victorygreymons reaction to my hit?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 pm
(VG never attaked so we stopped and just rp)
Lance goes to Dax , ''Hey your awake.''.
(oh and I defeated 2 enimes ,not on purpose ,and the worst part random tried to kill us)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Shadow tried getting up after saying,"I think so." But the pain was too much. He was holding his side because earlier, he hadnt dodged one of jax's kinfe slashes and it had cut him bad and semi-deep. He collasped back to the ground after straining to get up, but was still concious, He tryed to lean towards lena to tell her something,"Do...dont let the...them get the memory." He managed to rasp before falling into unconciousness. He was hurt and overworked, exausted he needed rest and his wound needed to be patched up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

s p i r i t

Lena fell over as Lance pushed her to the ground. She turned herself around, staring at Rosemon and Lance. "Why did you do that?" She asked, at this point completely confused and surprised at the same time. She looked up to see her Agumon resting peacefully on a tree branch where she had laid him just seconds ago, and looked back at Lance.

|| o o c ;; } Sadly, I must go! Goodbye everyone~ until tomorrow. //ooc ||

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 pm
(Shouldnt we wait for Kira before we RP guys?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 pm
nightshroud20
Lance runs to Lena , ''Watch out .''.Lance luckily pushes Lena to the ground avoiding the laser.''Rosemon stop.''Rosemon stops almost about to hit Lance in the head.

(dude, no she ran over to shadow)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Lance went to Jax never answering that one question.''Dax is back so we can beat MM.''.  
(Nevermind)
"Do you think? Our digimon really can't take much more of this."  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

User Image

s p i r i t

Lena fell over as Lance pushed her to the ground. She turned herself around, staring at Rosemon and Lance. "Why did you do that?" She asked, at this point completely confused and surprised at the same time. She looked up to see her Agumon resting peacefully on a tree branch where she had laid him just seconds ago, and looked back at Lance. Then she turned her attention to Shadow. She propped him up against a tree, as he fell unconscious.
"I'll try," she said, worried now that he was unconscious. She found his wound and grabbed her bag, pulling out some bandages as she patched up his wound.

|| o o c ;; } Sadly, I must go! Goodbye everyone~ until tomorrow. EDited, sorry, I accidentally quoted instead of edited. //ooc ||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:17 pm
EDIT:
This post never happened.  

InJustX

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm
(We should wait for Kira guys xD)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games