Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:26 am
Are you going to do the tests yourself of have it sent away?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:40 am
*heartily shakes Psyzapps hand* I'm off to see what havoc I can wreak... *sees bandaidd smiling and smiles back* Thanks for the warm welcome bandaidd. biggrin rofl I'll try and keep a level head in that thread...*stands, stretches and pays tab and tip* Well fellow Geezers, I'm off for some fun and excitement. See you all soon!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 am
I have the feeling that girl is gonna do great thingsā€¦great EVIL things. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 am
Psyzapp
I have the feeling that girl is gonna do great thingsā€¦great EVIL things. biggrin
Yes, the force is strong in this one.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 am
*gets pulled off bar stool by bandaidd* Hey! I've only had one shot glass of whiskey, and I ordered a double! *Glances over at Icy Reign, thinking now he's got yet another prospective suspect to keep an eye out for* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am
*drags Dougherty down the hall and into the exam room. She hands him a clear urine cup*

Pee, please. In the cup.  

bandaidd
Crew

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am
*Takes cup into stall and complies while bandaidd witnesses. Upon completion of task, steps back out to bandaidd with closed cup in hand* I was already tested for substances for those tainted doughnuts I ate several weeks ago, and those tests came back inconclusive. I am sure you know that this officer takes his job seriously. You shall find my system clean as a whistle, except for maybe all the coffee I live for and the occasional double shot of whiskey. I expect you will have this tested property through a reliable licensed lab that is acceptable for all Geezer employees in upstanding positions such as ours. *hands over his urine sample to bandaidd, then stands there and observes her sealing the cup and package it to be sent out to the GGG Laboratories*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 am
bandaidd is EXTRA careful to demonstrate she knows how chain-of-evidence works since her patient is an officer of the law and everyone knows how OCD they get about such things. She gloves up and labels specimen appropriately and reseals specimen in double container.

Keeping specimen in visual range at all times, she walks with Dougherty to locked government lab depository box, places it inside with accompanying orders, and locks the box. She drops the key back into its secure hiding place.

There now, shall we?

She indicates an open door to an exam room.

Go ahead and strip down to your underwear and put on the exam gown you see there. Push the huge red button when you are ready and I will return. Will you be needing a male chaperone?  

bandaidd
Crew

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 am
It's a little late for a male chaperone, don't you think? lol But it is customary to have a nurse of the same gender as the patient come into the room and observe while a certified person is examining certain areas of one's anatomy. *goes into examination room, strips down to requested outfit and pushes the red button*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:54 am
Enters room and turns of shrieking alarm, chuckling.

So! I am fairly certain we won't be needing to check "certain areas" of your anatomy to determine your fitness for duty at this particular job. All righty then. Look at my finger. Follow it without moving your head. Mm-hmm. Squeeze your eyes shut. Mm-hmm. Open your mouth; stick out your tongue; close your mouth and show your teeth; hold your arms out to the side and close your eyes and touch the tip of your nose with each finger. Again. Mm-hmm. Gonna look in your ears, now.AND! Take a deep breath, hold it, hold it, hold it... xd  

bandaidd
Crew

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm
*follows all commands, then holds breath for what seems like an eternity ... *  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm
*is impressed*

go ahead and exhale. Now just relax while i check your reflexes.
*gets out reflex hammer and taps inside and outside of elbows, wrists, knees, ankles*

Close your eyes and tell me if you feel sharp or dull. [this is the fun part] Mmkay. Mmkay almost done, gonna attach electrodes to your chest and arms. They are just stickers, nothing to be afraid of, hun. Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here! And calibrating the monitor, entering your data... sorry this is taking so long. Go ahead and get on the treadmill and hold on to the rails. I am going to start it at a walk, like so. Doing okay? Let me know if you have difficulty breathing, chest pain, faintness or just can't go any more.  

bandaidd
Crew

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 pm
I'm doing just fine, thank you. *starts walking on treadmill, while attached to all the electrode wires, and keeps on walking ... grinning at bandaidd's expressions*

How am I doing so far, nurse? *breathing quickens slightly while trying to peek over at the monitor readings*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 pm
Nei laughs out loud.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 pm
Looking good, Dougherty. Looking good.

Increases incline and speed, so Dougherty is forced to a slow jog. Bandaidd stands back and checks out Dougherty's form, occasionally glancing at monitor. After two minutes, she increases incline and speed again, following the Bruce Protocol. When incline and speed are maxed out, she makes a little note in the readings and prints a short tracing, then returns to admire the view. mrgreen

Nei! Scoot! Don't you have work to do? If you perform well, I may allow you to assist with physicals someday.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games