Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:36 pm
Maria pressed her palms against her eyes and her bottom lip trembled. She walked over to where Fate was hiding and hugged him. "I worry about you, hon. You know you're like a kid brother to me, right?" she began. "And I would be so upset if something happened to you, just like I'de be upset if something happened to Aide--Wait, no I wouldn't be upset if something happened to Aiden, never mind." she joked, earning a glare from the latter. "So, I'm sorry for scaring you Fate. And if anything happens, you can always stay with Aiden and mom, right Aiden?"
Aiden nodded in agreement as he munched on his cupcake. Spork, who was on his back, suddenly flipped over and scurried to Fei-Tao, putting his stubby, furry front legs on the boy's lap and whining to be petted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:22 am
Darkson sighed at maria's question, he didn't really wanted to answer, but as he was about to spoke she ran to help Fei-Tao, it was convenient for him anyway he wouldn't like others to know about Key's prob...whatever, his gaze turned to the girl who asked Key something "She is not very picky with tea, you can bring whatever kind there is, really!" Dark said, his voice calmed as he smiled at her.

Key nodded at Darkson still shivering a little, all her body was cold and pale almost like if she was about to faint, she took a deep breath every while, trying to calm down.

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 am
I nod. "Alright." I go into the back and about five minutes later i come back with some lemon grass tea, giving it to Key and smiling. "Be careful, it's hot."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 pm
"Thanks..." Key muttered, grabbing the cup gently.  

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:42 pm
"No problem." I turn and walk back to the counter, sitting on it and petting Lunarius, Ikima sitting next to me and petting him as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 pm
Fei-Tao weakly smiled back up at Maria, saying nothing as he pet Spork. A weird vision he had seen when she mentioned hunters left him baffled, since he never had any past encounters with them that he had known of.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Spork whined, sensing Fei-Tao's fear. He nudged the boy's hand with a cold, wet nose and set his chin on his thigh.
Maria sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She bent down and whispered something in Spork's ear. She then slowly made her way back over to the table she had been sitting at before, a cup of tea in her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:26 am
"ROWR!!!!" I flip over the counter, landing behind it with a thud.  

XSuki_MikaX

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:11 pm
Once Maria sat back in the table, darkson stared at her with a charming smile across his face, laying back in his seat.

Key sighed taking a sip from her tea, her ears twitched every now and then, it happened when she was nervous, thought she wasn't suposed to be "Damn it..." she grumbled very low so it wouldn't be heard by anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:39 pm
Mentally shaking off his own unsettling thoughts, Fei-Tao shifted on his spot on the floor, turning over so that he was leaning back against the wall and pulling Spork up so that the dog was sitting on his stomach comfortably.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:40 am
Maria took out a book and engrossed herself in it, unintentionally ignoring Dark.
The corners of Spork's mouth pulled back into a twisted grin, before letting out a gigantic sneeze. Aiden, still eating his cupcake, was oblivious to everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:47 pm
Glad that the dog was turned away from his face, he let out a yawn, closing his eyes as he decided to take a light nap, not finding his position against the wall any bit uncomfortable.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm
I start humming something as i begin to wash some random dishes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:08 pm
Aiden tilted his head. "What are you humming, Suki?"  

Methodless Madness

KiraKiraWelcomeToDEATH

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:06 pm
Sukai Taki walked down the street humming a tune in her head. she titled her head up and pulled her hair back. looking up at the sky she sighed and then looked back down. pull her hood and hair forward. she spotted a place in the distance that looked safe. she walked up to it with her head still down and opened the door. she walked inside and then walked over to a table and sat down.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games