Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm
Darla just shook her head. They said not to! Now They'll punish me for sure! What am I gonna do? she sank to her knees. The last time she told someone about what she saw she woke up covered in recluse spiders inside a locked hotel room when she had gone to sleep in her garden. When she first started having these 'episodes' she was about seven earth years. The first time she saw nothing in particular, everything was fuzzy, but heard a voice, telling her if she told anyone of what she saw, she would sorely regret it. It must not happen again, it musnt!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm
Kimo swished his tail impatiently. Dazeray sighed and put her arms around the girl, pulling her close and stroking her hair.
"Its ok, Darla. You are safe. I don't know what is scaring you, but whatever it is won't harm you. Kimolu and I will protect you."
Kimo mewed, which sounded like a rumble in his chest, in agreement.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 pm
Atlanta just stood back, thinking this the best way to keep from upsetting the girl more. She must have been the one in back. Got an aura 'round her not human. Not really demon either. Just kinda different. I should be mad at the twerp, but I'm not, surprisingly. "Idunno why, it's not that she's madder than a bloody institute, though she is. Not that she's a kid either. I've beat the bloody hell outta twelve year olds before. Maybe she just has that 'I'm not this way on purpose' jive goin on. 'It's raining angels in the forest'? What the hell kinda nuts is that? she mindspoke to Kimo and Dazeray.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 pm
Darla looked up at Dazeray, wanting to tell her. "I can't tell. You can't stop them, no one can. You can't even touch them, almost like ghost, only more. You can see them but you cant. Don't let them do it again! I can't tell!" she said, burying her face in Dazeray's shoulder.  

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:28 pm
Dazeray smiled at the girl gently.
"It's ok, Darla. You don't have to tell me."
Kimo closed his eyes sadly.
So many things have happened. Do you remember when we first met Diz in the sewers?
Dazeray looked up at him, startled by the sudden statement and question.
"Yes. I also remember when he almost died and when I almost did, too. You're right, a lot has happened."
Kimo turned and started to walk away slowly. Dazeray stood, picking up the little girl in the process.
"Kimo, where are you heading?"
He mewed softly and shifted to his cat size.
To the future. This town has had enough of this cat. It's time for me to move on.
Dazeray felt tears start to well up in her eyes.
"Then, I will come, too. If you go somewhere, I come along," Dazeray looked at Atlanta, "Thank you for everything. Kimo is right, you know. I have trained enough now, and I think I'm ready to take my sister from the government and raise her on my own now."
She sighed as a single tear ran down her cheek, "Darla, I don't know if you want to, but you are welcome to come along."
Dazeray put her down and hugged Atlanta.
"I...I'm sorry for such spur-of-the-moment thinking. You may come, too."
She turned to walk away with Kimo, her hand held out behind her for Darla if she followed. Dazeray looked at Kimo.
We have been waiting for this day for a long time now, huh?
Yes, we have. Are we going to tell Diz?
I'll write him a note before we leave to let him know where we are going. Whether he comes, that is up to him.
Kimo mewed in agreement. They walked ahead, into the unknown future.

((*sniffles sadly* This is mah last post on Crusaders. Bye, Jamesta, and thank you for such a wonderful time.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:49 pm
"If you say it was you then... That's good enough for me." Seth replied to Diz looking round. "Quickly let's get out of here before we get into trouble!" Seth said running past and grabbing Diz by the shoulder semi dragging him along.

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm
Diz was slightly startleed as Seth ran past and grabbed him by the shoulder but was quickly able to get his feet moving at the same pace as Seth's. "Okay let's head back to the warehouse." Diz said as he thought about the conversation with Aiysha earlier about Seth. Maybe she's right... I could still fix the mistake, right? Diz shook his head as the two came up towards the warehouse.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm
"Diz? What happened to us?" Seth asked suddenly slightly turning his head round to his brother. "We used to be unseperable... Then you left. Nobody knew where you were and when you finally came back you were... Diffrent. As if you had been changed somehow. I guess what I'm saying is where were you?" Seth slowed to a stop hoping Diz would do the same.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 pm
Atlanta smiled as Dazeray hugged her, her first real smile since she had babysat for the girl. A tear slipped down her cheek as she thought about it. "There is nearly nothing for me here. The reason I stayed this long is because of you and Kimo, along with Seth and Diz I suppose. If you go, then I must go with you. Besides-" she said, a sly grin spreading across her face. "Spur of the moment is some of the best thinking I've ever done. Probably the most thinking I've done in my life anyway." a full blown grin nearly split her face in half now. "Yes, I think I must come with you. If not you'll probably do something stupid like get rid of Emma, and then who would I have to train up in the ways of sarcasm cruelty and all other things painful?" she said smiling and slinging her arm around Dazeray's shoulders.she thought of Seth and Diz. Bye you two. diz, thanks for bein there for dazeray. im sure she'd love you to come. Seth you sorry as excuse for a challenge, thanks for the distraction of kickin someones a**, along with the laughs. You could probably come too. Both 'a yall keep in mind if ya come you're gonna have to deal with constant threats and a** kickings, just because. If you don't, Bye. See you never again. "Come on. Let's go kick some stupid person a**."

[[bye everybody. The RP is dwindling, which means its time for me to ditch yall sorry a** suckahs(lol). tata peeps and ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH!!!
ps: btw nutrino love the sig. nearly laughed my a** off at da quote and the pic is just priceless!!GOOD BYE FOR REAL NOW DUMASSES!!! LOVE YOU ALL! KISSES EVERYBODY!(did i seriously just say something that stupid to two people?.....)]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Diz stopped almost immediatly and his slanted to the side for a moment. "I was in a clinic designed to help people with abilities or atleast that's what everyone thought. Those bastards tortured and experimented on us, like damn lab rats! They destroyed my mind in there before wiping my memories of the place. Now all I have are the nightmares that constantly remind me of the suffering that went on there." He turned to look Seth in the eye almost completely devoid of all emotions. "Anything else?"

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm
((Seeing as everyone else is leaving Nut let's go.))

Seth looked back at Diz with a wide grin "Yes, Let's get out of this town! I've got a boat waiting at the docks." He said slowly walking off. "It'll be just like old times. You, me and one hell of an adventure. Whadda ya say?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 pm
((Okay, it was fun while it lasted...))

Diz raised an eyebrow and as there was still some hope for him and his brother after all. "Sounds great! I've got a great idea where we should go next." Diz said as he jogged up next to his brother. "I should probably tell Dazeray... Or maybe someday we'll meet again. Who knows, right?" The two walked off slowly into the sunrise of a new day and future.

((We were thinking about going out in an epic blaze of glory but we couldn't be bothered making such a large battle... rolleyes ))

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm
[[hey, before yall jet off into full fledged midnight rain-ness, question. What is yalls relationship actually? does the fact that im gettin the strange sensation you're one person make me an idiot or a genius?? lol]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm
((lol close but, no. Me and fearless are actually twins.))

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 pm
((No, s**t! Wow!!))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items