Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:30 am
Goodnight Kit Rose

Yeah, that sounds right to me as well...now, do we want to wait until tomorrow and give it a go to see how things work out, or what? *notices TES looking, peculiar...* thinking,"did he just....naw, couldn't have been him..."*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:31 am
Goodnight Faerie...everyone seems to be leaving... gonk  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 am
*brushes himself off to make sure there isn't any telltale signs of his temporary loss of sanity*

Well, that's what happens late at night. I'm still here.. but of course, I'm always up all night {unless my sleep is screwed up}. I think maybe waiting until tomorrow might be best since it's just you and me now it seems, plus the front page would need to be edited for others to know what's going on.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:44 am
*shakes head and smirks*

Yeah, your right about that. So maybe the game will be in full effect Sunday of Monday since bandy is taking tomorrow off. With the updating needing to be done and rules displayed, like she said, we can just use this as a chat thread until said changes are in place. *sits in chair and sighs* Wow, what a night...and I'm too surprised to be so wide awake! eek I think it's because I'm on call this weekend, and I'm afraid that'll those nuts will wait until I'm settled in bed to call with a problem! stressed I think a group of monkeys could run that place better than the cooks they got there now... rolleyes

EDIT: BTW, loving the new look! Nice addition with the horns...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 am
the horns I'm kind of just "modeling". A friend of mine will be giving them away at the end of the month. I actually tend not to put anything on my head usually... don't want to mess up the hair *throws his head back and straightens his hair*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:56 am
eek rofl Wow! Who knew you were sssooooooooooooooo vain! *shakes head and laughs* Your friend designed those?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 am
no... she's just running a "giveaway" thread, which I help fund. She wanted me to help run it, but planning and maintaining threads is not my forté. I just buy items and supply gold while she does everything else. There was someone else helping her run it for a while, but they quit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:12 am
Oh, got it. That's wonderful. I can honestly say that this is the second online game that I've ever spent money on. The first is Sorority Life, but that was like a couple dollars here and there for brownie points and so on. I've heard people who spent money online to play games and I always thought they were crazy. I guess if you find something you like then you'll spend money on it. And it does go to help pay for the site and all, so I can look at it like that too, but I've had to put a strict restriction on myself, because I unfortunately lost my mind in the cash shop and the mp, spending waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more than I intended! redface I've been trying to figure out how people do it. I'm learning, and I have to absolutely stay out of the mp unless I have the gold for what I'm looking for at that particular time. If not, then no more perusing the "aisles" bargain shopping and split second shopping! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:23 am
I haven't spent any real life money on Gaia. The only online games I've spent real money on were MMORPGs, and only for the subscription. I've spent plenty of gold here, though. When I know I want to buy something, I'll watch the marketplace for it to see if it's going up or down in price and plan on when to buy it, but occasionally I'll buy something on a whim with no regard to how expensive it is {such as for a gift or a gag}.

For the most part, I'm rather controlled with my spending, though... which is why I fund the aforementioned thread. My friend and the other person who was supposed to help run it are both fickle and have difficulty keeping a storage of gold for use as prizes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 am
??? MMORPG? Forgive me, but I am new to the whole internet thing and I have no flair for the text style typing. No idea what any of it means...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 am
no problem... I don't understand a lot of it either, which is why I usually type everything out. MMORPG is just something that I've used often enough to shorten.

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

The most commonly known MMORPG out there right now is world of warcraft {often shortened to WoW}, which I haven't personally played. I used to play Everquest and Everquest II, though. I also played Ragnarok Online, but it was on private servers so I didn't have to pay... unfortunately that also meant it wasn't as reliable and I had to start my character over several times.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:50 am
OHHHHH! I've heard of WoW and I believe I've heard of EverQuest as well. Okay, that's what those are. I think once I've gotten the hang of this,(and my spending habit) then I'll venture out to those type of games. I use to play games alot some years ago, but then my time just kinda, shortened. I had a PS2 and an X-Box, loved the fighting games and would watch others play the military ones. SoCom and Rainbow Six, I love watching people play those games. I've never tried it and honestly, I'm afraid that I'll be killed before I get ten feet into the game! Anyway, once my time started dispersing between so much, I had to give my stations away to my cousin. Now I wish I hadn't. But on the bright side, I'll be getting a PS3 now since their marked down and I'll get either a new X-Box or a Wii, since I've gotten my mom a Wii already and she's in love with it. She has all the fitness games for it. I know I do it, and I'm apologizing now cause I do it alot, but I tend to jump from one subject to another all the time. Can't help it, my mind goes 101 mph 24/7.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 am
Don't worry. I'm used to it. My mind tends to work like that, but when it comes to speaking and chatting, I try to stay focused on one subject most of the time... unless I don't feel like putting thought into what I'm saying.

EverQuest was the first major MMORPG, then WoW came after it and sort of took over the genre. Most people think of WoW when they think of MMORPG, but EQ pretty much started it all. Unfortunately, in an attempt to try to win back the people that migrated to WoW, EQ has changed to be more like WoW and isn't quite the game it used to be. I quit because it stopped being fun... it's mostly focused on high-end content {that is, quests and encounters that require being high level to attempt and complete}. EQII I had just started playing earlier this year and was still enjoying it, but couldn't afford to keep paying the monthly subscription {that and my spouse's friend who wanted us to play with them decided that they hated the both of us, thus making my spouse not want to play anymore}.

As for consoles, the latest console I've ever owned was nintendo gamecube {still have it and play it now, actually}. I have never had an x-box or PS2... let alone the latest generation consoles. My spouse and I were considering getting a PS2 if we ever get around to getting the funds for it. Our computers tend to come first, though... so chances are we'd be upgrading the next time we have a lot of money to spend instead of getting a game console. I kind of want to get a Wii, but my spouse thinks the controller is embarrassing... something I don't quite understand.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 am
Embarassing? xd I want to update my laptop, and only because it doesn't have a built in webcam. I'll wait another year to do that though, since she's just a year and a half old. As far as the game stations, I'm a homebody that learned and loved the night life and eventually came back to being a homebody. So, I needed something to occupy my time, besides t.v. So, with the MMORPG you have to subscribe. Yeah, I'll wait til I have this under control before I look into that region. Well TES, I've waited on these nuts as long as I can, so I'm hoping that all is well and I can get some actual sleep before they do decide to call. As always, enjoyed our conversation, be safe and I'll see you around. Take care and goodnight.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:27 am
Take care.... *nabs a lock of her hair for his "rockstar Icy" shrine and quickly tucks it into his pocket* ninja  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games