Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:29 pm
oh do you?
*holds sword up defensively*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:35 pm
Chief threw her blade and chopped off a leg, "hell yeah it is, thought I have to say the Nomads for Venita were better fighters," Chief looked up at the sky and saw the Archangels watching the fight, waiting on the commander to show his self.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:56 pm
*Ribu now loaded the cannon in attached to his back and started firing bullets after the two junes* "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 pm
*june yawned. raising the sword, a darkmatter shield projected from it protected and deflected to bullets from her.*
you can do better than that, you weakling.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 pm
*Hetukiri now smiled at Chief and said* "HEADS UP!!!" and threw Phylum towards her*

*Hetukiri was truely enjoying her self, once again fighting side by side with Chiefy ^^. * *after throwing Phylum towards Chief Hetu spun around just in time to slice three of Phylum's soilders in their stomachs, and they all fell to the floor.* *Hetukiri now overwhelmed with a fighting spirit now shouted out*

"COME ON YOU BASTARDS, GIVE ME A CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:26 pm
*Phylum spun himself in the air as He made his way to chief, he unleashed two knives from his pocket and pointed them towards Chief...*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:33 pm
"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRG" "Ribu said as he charged full speed ahead towards the Junes* *attempting to run them over*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 pm
o.0
*june dropped her shield, letting it disintegrate, and jumps over ribu*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 pm
When Chief saw Phylum pull out his knifes she smiled, as he started to fall on her, she hooked her legs around him and forced him on the ground under her. Chief used the ends of her blades to knock his weapons out of his hands and looked at them, "awww...only two inches baby," she laughed out loud and tried to behead him on the spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm
*seeing that he had missed her once more Ribu glanced over his head as June jumped over him*

*he stopped completely in about 20 seconds and no sooner because of the speed he was going* *with his large body mass it would take him a while to turn around and face her* *and his slowness was his only weakness*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm
*as chief was now ontop of him, Phylum said as he dodged each strike she made* "Chief i must say i've always like my women aggressive." *he now smiled and took hold of chiefs hands, with strength to spear he turned the tables and pushed chief backwards onto the floor.*

*he was now ontop of her when he said* "But i always did prefer to be the dominant one in the relationship" *He said as he now became aroused by the struggle Chief had given* *he stuck his tongue out and licked chiefs face * then he turned to hetukiri and said* "Look away baby girl, mommy and daddy have some serious bonding to do!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:09 pm
*hetukiri's face twisted in disgust at what Phylum had said to her and chief* "I wouldn't be interested in what you have planned in that dirty head of yours" *and at that time when hetukiri still faced towards Phylum and chief, one of Phylums soldiers tried to attack hetu from behind, but thinking fast she quickly plunged her sword into its stomach with out looking,and she raised her eyebrow at Phylum.*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 pm
"Well now look who's playing alpha,"she wiggles under him, "we can't have that now, can we" Chief used her heels to turn them over on the ground, once again on top. She twisted Phylum's wrist to make him unleash her arms, then quickly took his and forcing them above his head. She looked at Hetu,"no worst then my plans for him"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:22 pm
*Phylum now rolled his eyes at hetukiri's comments and her gestures* *now once agian putting his attention back on chief he, trying to be optimistic about the position he was in he said* "well im always open for new techniques and positions" *he had now reached up his mouth towards one of her hands and bit her lightly* *when she gave some jerked back for a minute he slipped his hand away from hers, now placing it on her chest playfully asking her* "are you nervous???"  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:48 pm
Now Chief had to roll her eyes, "I'm not, but you should be, I'm not very gentle." she gave a wicked grin then pulled a knife from her boot to cut at his' hands on her chest. But she wasn't done yet, she used the same weapon and spread it apart to forum its twin. Chief used her speed to stab both of his hands, through the palm, down on the ground. Then she leaned over him and kissed him, while releasing a razor she had under her tongue to slice the sides of his lips up into a smile. "Why so serious" her eyes turned solid black, when she licked the blood on her lips, Chief was truly enjoying her night.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games