Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 pm
*smirks into her drink while Exor lays it on thick*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:07 pm
*She raises her eyebrow at his comment.* My…my…we may just need to keep you around then, won't we. We MW ladies can get a bit…rambunctious at times. *smirks and takes a sip of her Cosmo.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:09 pm
*she laughs and looks at Psyzapp*

Well at least you know you're in a relationship! LOL.....I have no idea what I currently have! xd

*She then turns her attention back to Exor, looking at him over her glasses*
Would you consider yourself one of the few that think they could handle women such as ourselves?

*she arches an eyebrow at him as she takes another sip of her drink.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 pm
And I think I just missed my cue! Good evening ladies! And Ex! -walks quickly then flatout runs towards Icy and tackles her in her chair- ICY REIGN, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? sweatdrop And I saw that book you just wrote in the MW. wink I shall have to meander back and forth and read it whilst we chat.

Ya know... sweatdrop stressed This thread now makes my head hurt, lol.
-goes around and hugs Katana, Psyzapp, and Ex.-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm
*grins and hugs Dame.* Won't you join us Dame. We were just having a little "chat" with Exor here. He's quite the charmer this one. *sips her Cosmo.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 pm
*as she opens her mouth to say something to Exor, she's flat out tackled out her chair by the notorious Batdamey. Hitting the floor with an "umph", she giggles and glomps dame, helping them both off the floor*

Well, I've missed you too hon! xd How's my damey doing?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:16 pm
He rested his chin in his hand, an elbow on the table. "I imagine that depends on what exactly you mean by 'handle'..." He let the comment hang for a moment and gave Katana a sly smile. He leaned back and took a more relaxed posture, "I would say that I may prove more interesting than standard fare, by the sound of it, though..." He smiled at them and waved at Dame as she came in and returned her hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Oh I know, Psyzapp. Ex and I go back a bit. Isn't that right, hon? -smiles at him-

Oh, damey's doin' alright, Icy. Can't complain...much. Just got in from watching my cousin. He's quite the handful. My ribs are gonna be sore tomorrow. lol. And my teeth hurt now from reading your post in MW. -rubs jaw- xd -pulls a chair up from another table and sits in it backwards, back of the chair facing the table and gals/Ex-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm
"More interesting than standard fare"? Care to tell us just how? wink

Damey! LOL, poor girl...let's get you a drink!

*she motions for a waiter*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 pm
Awwww, my poor damey! xd You thought that hurt, wait until tomorrow. I just didn't want to get too far behind like last time.

*finishes her Corona and sips on her drink, looking thoughtfully at Exor*

Hmmm, quite a mouthful there sir. You know, we tend to have so many come through making the same boast, and yet, those are just......words.

*cocks an eyebrow at Exor and finishes her drink*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:24 pm
{{throwing on battle gear and heading for zOMG!!! Brother is ready to level up}}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm
He nodded slowly, "Yes, yes... There is only so much to be said for words - I completely agree. Similarly, I have come across more than one woman who boasted of her endeavors only to be found wanting upon closer inspection..." He finished off his coke and another french fry. "And as far as more than standard fare, for one, it sounds like the typical man in MW may be found wanting by more universal standards. Secondly, I was trapped in the Dark World and lived to tell the tale, not to mention overcoming the demon that enslaved me there... I'll let you weigh whether or not that is worth consideration..." He took a bite of the fish before him as the waiter brought him another drink.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm
-as the waiter comes over, she orders a sweet tea and fiesta lime chicken, with steamed veggies and garlic mash- Oh, and please bring the rolls too, I'm starved! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 pm
Well, Exor...I suppose you shall have to hang around MW a bit more, that way we'll know what category to put you into... wink A man that is capable or one who is nothing but words. And as far as the women are concerned at MW.....well, you'll find out soon enough, shall we say? *she sips her drink and then turns to damey*

Hungry tonight hun? I hope Karrie comes up with some things for us to sample for the restaurant soon.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 pm
*nodding in agreement about boasting going both ways, she halts the waiter that just brought Exor his drink and ordered another round of what she's having, adding a cherry coke to that for dame*

Well, that is worth taking into consideration, though, fighting for your life and freedom from an enslaving demon is much different than handling the wants and needs, not to mention the pure heinous fun, of an MW lady.

*noting the time, she has the waiter place her drinks in to go cups and stands, nodding at everyone around the table*

Well ladies and gent, I'm sorry but I have an appointment to keep. I do hope to catch you all soon again and Exor-*smiles wickedly at him*make sure you don't let that pretty little mouth of yours write a check you can't cash. wink

*with that, she heads out the door*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games