Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 pm
"Such a cheesy line" Brago said landing on the rooftop. "As expected from a rookie. I thought you guys followed and enforced the law? Sex outside is a crime."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 pm
Jayce Elder
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

It took Dante a minute to piece the puzzle together andfelt his face fluster red. "I'm going to nail every window and door in my motel room shut." He said to himself and threw a glance over to Misha, "I'll go wherever you please since I'm not big on hobbies, that and I don't have much of a life."

Misha's face fell, she had heard him even if it was under his breath. she came around the bike. "I'm sorry, I...just wanted to know where you were so I could see you some more okay. It was the cat's idea to go inside." She ran a finger along the zippered edge of his jacket. "You can't blame a girl for appreciating the view." She looked up at him, her caramel eyes wide and soulful. If her tail was out it would be between her legs. "If you don't mind my company, we can just walk."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 pm
Xram walked up the floor too the roof "god you two are just loud as can be" said Xram calming down from his gun feasico  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Robert shot Brago an annoyed look. "What the hell do you want this time, Brago?" he snapped.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 pm
"Im here to arrest you for indecent exposure."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:14 pm
Nike scrambled, getting pissed about the audience. "That's a human law, Brago. How is it that you show up when I don't need you. How long were you watching this time?"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:15 pm
Xram looked at Brago with a hatful look " cut them some slack thye were just have fun" Xram was leaning against a pole  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 pm
"I wasnt watching. but thats not important. Glad to see you can no longer use your virginity excuse. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:18 pm
Robert quickly put on his own clothes as well. "Go to hell, Brago," he said as fire started spreading over his arms. "Because hell would be a lot safer for you than right here at this moment."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 pm
"Anyways," If the fire was on brago, he put it out. "I would like to say that, but I will tell you now. I have no desire for your body any longer, Nike. I wont persue you and end up with sarcasm and rejection any longer."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 pm
Nike started to laugh. "Brago, I haven't really been able to use that one for a very, very long time. You are just gullible." Brago made his pronouncement and Nike just shrugged.

EDITED  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
Nike started to laugh. "Brago, I haven't really been able to use that one for a very, very long time. You are just gullible."

"It matters not Nike, I no longer have a desire to lay with you. Be happy."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 pm
"Gee, thanks," her voice dripping sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 pm
"No problem. Plus if I knew you were this dirty a girl, it would have happened a lot sooner."  

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games