Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 am
No. It hasn't been any trouble. *She grins at Ryzan.* It's actually been a break for me really. Something else to do other than work. 3nodding Sometimes it can be nice to do an errand and get out. I tend to stay in my office and work and I sometimes neglect to give myself a decent break. 3nodding

*Glares at Draa.* What do you mean WORSE than a hospital gown?! mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:05 am
I am glad it has all turned out well for you then, jabbress. I still wish to give you my deepest gratitude. *takes Psyzapp's hand and kisses it*

*watches the other elf with some interest*
So.. are all of you brothers or something?

"Something", xas sweatdrop Quortek over there... *points at Tes in the corner* is my husband.

Your....? Oh.... OH! eek I see....

*not really sure how to take that response, he turns back to Psyzapp*
Draa should be released from here soon, jhal Quortek and I are not sure we have proper facilities to care for him. There is only the one bedroom. The guestroom in our quarters had been made into a reading room as I did not expect to need a second bedroom. Is the bed that was once in there by chance still around somewhere at your establishment or will it be necessary for us to purchase a new one?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 am
*She grins at Ryzan and then glares at the nurse.* You got a PROBLEM…Elg'caress? I suggest you start doing your job or I'll see to it that you are dismissed! talk2hand mad

*She turns back to Ryzan and grins.* I'm sure we can arrange something. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am
*cowers under his covers at Psyzapp's tone and facial expression*
Flo! Save me! gonk

If that's from your closet, Psy... I don't think he'll fit into it. He's not in quite as good of a shape as I am.
It's got to be water weight or something crying

I don't think water weight would do that to a person's stomach.
What the hell, Flo!? Shouldn't you be on my side?
Well I would but... *notices there's suddenly more hair on Draa's arms than she remembers* ... is that normal? *points at his arm*
hm? *looks where she's pointing* ... oh god gonk

*coughs and stands suddenly, grabbing Flo by the wrist and leading her out of the room*
Say... I've never really looked around this place before. How about a tour?

What? What about...
He's fine. *pushes her out the door, then pokes his head back into the room for a moment and lips the words, "You owe me" to Draa, before leading Flo away*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:26 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop Seems the spell is wearing off.

*places a hand on Draa and closes his eyes as he casts. A faint glow surrounds his hands and Draa's body for a moment before fading. Once he is done, the hair that Florence had pointed to was gone*
I suppose it is fortunate that I had visited, xas?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 am
*Letting Ryzan do his thing, she gets the dinnerware she brought earlier that has been cleaned by the nursing staff and sitting on a side table out of the way. She places the plate onto the table with wheels and takes out the contents of her basket setting everything on the plate. A few pieces of fruit (apple, strawberries and grapes), a small assortment of cheeses, some assorted mixed nuts and a loaf of crusty bread. She wheels the table over to Draa's bed.* I figured you could have the nurses fetch you some tea or something. wink

*She looks at Ryzan.* I'll have a bed delivered this afternoon.

*Looks at the time.* Well, I should go. I'll see you guys later. *She waves at them as she picks up her empty basket, leaves the room and heads out of the front door of the Hospital.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:38 am
*grins at the selection he's been brought today. Though kind of disappointing that there aren't any pastries, he's still got some scones left from the bag that Katana brought in so it's not a big deal. Popping a grape into his mouth, he gives Psyzapp a lazy wave as she exits*

Meanwhile... elsewhere in the clinic...

I already told you, there isn't anything this way except more patient rooms.
What about that room over there?
It's just another patient room stressed
Why is the door dented like that?
What are you.... *looks over at the door and sees that it is in fact dented* ... that's.... strange...
I was going to say "creepy", but sure. I'll go with strange.

*walks up to the door to inspect it closer*
It almost looks like something was pounding on it from the inside, doesn't it?

Hence my choice of the word "creepy". The fact that we're in a completely unpopulated area of the clinic doesn't help either.
I wonder if there's anything in there. *starts to turn the doorknob*
Wait... *pulls her arm away* What if it's a monster? gonk
What are you, twelve? rolleyes *shrugs him off and tries again at the door, only to discover it's locked* Strange...

Considering what was done to the door by whatever it was that's in there, I don't think having the door locked is that strange at all.
Well, I do. It probably made that dent -because- the door was locked. Who's to say it would have done anything if it was free to leave?
Touché. How long do you think it's been in there?

I don't know.... I just started working here not too long ago...
*digs around in her pockets for a while until she finds a set of keys she was given so that she could change out the bedding in the rooms regularly whether they'd been used or not. She pulls them out and looks through them*

Hopefully one of these will work.
*looks up at the room number and compares it to each of the keys she has.*
That's strange... it's like I have a key for every room in this place except this one.

*looks over at her keyring*
No, those definitely look like less keys than rooms here. You probably only have the front rooms. Here, let me.
*kneels down by the door and pulls out his lock picking tools, getting to work on the lock*

Aren't you afraid of the "monster"? rolleyes

*before he answers, he has already managed to release the lock. Tucking his tools back into his pocket, he stands*
If it was really that vicious, I think it wouldn't have let a door stop it.

*as he slowly opens the door, a draft of stale, dust-filled air comes rushing out of the room, leaving them both coughing for a moment. After taking a moment to gather themselves they look over at each other*
Ladies first? twisted

Sure... -now- you've found chivalry rolleyes
It was a joke stare
*pokes his head in. The room is completely dark save for a solitary blinking light. Taking off his glasses so his view isn't obstructed, he sees a nurse sitting stiffly on the floor, the blinking light seeming to come from behind her eyes*
.... o....kaaaay....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 am
(( You a$$ scream stressed I swear that woman will die. stare Suprised she isnt already ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 am
{{It had to be done, yes? rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am
(( evil I thought me and Dame had come to an agreement for her to dissapear ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 pm
((I wish I could play today gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 pm
(( I wish you could too. And you support me in the destruction of Shanocka ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 pm
*having bid farewell to Psyzapp and made sure Draa was situated, he exits the room to find where Tes went off to. He first stops by the front desk to ask if he had left the clinic since it's late enough for them to be sleeping, but the woman there says she hasn't seen him since they entered together. He thanks her, then walks back down the hallway, going beyond Draa's room. Though he knows that Tes took the nurse out of the room as a favor to Draa, he can't help but start to feel a bit concerned that he had been out on his own with her for some time, especially considering how he found her with Draa.

Shaking the image from his head, he continues searching the halls, hoping they hadn't gone into one of the rooms. Eventually, he finds them in a remote area of the clinic, standing outside one of the rooms. The both of them have strange expressions on their faces as they look into the room.*
Quortek~ I think we should be leaving. It is getting late.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:24 pm
{{pft... aside from lie about you hiring her and rummaging around the clinic for unknown purposes, what did Shanocka ever do to you? talk2hand }}

Oi! R'zn! Come here for a moment!

What is it? I can't see a thing in there.
You'll find out pretty soon.

*as Ryzan walks up, he has him help move the nurse out of the room while Flo holds the door open. He had originally thought that he'd need Ryzan's help because of how stiff she seemed to be, but he came to find out as they were moving her that she was also much heavier than it seemed like she would be.*

Who or what is that? eek
Hell if I know. I've been here for a lot less time than you have. As a guess, I would say it's some kind of robot or android or something.
What's it doing here? And why is it dressed like a nurse?
Again with the questions stressed
Well, who else am I supposed to ask? This is just too freaky...
Maybe you should ask your boss... if he doesn't fire you first. *smirks*
*sighs*

*not really sure what to do with the new find, he has Ryzan help him move it out the back of the clinic and sets it down by the wall*
With any luck, maybe it's solar powered. If the only problem is that it ran out of juice, some time in the sun should fix that. If not... well... I don't know.

*looks over at Flo, who is still checking out the stiff nurse thing*
You should probably get back in there. Lollygagging around while on duty will only give Black even more reason to fire you. Since you seem to be the only nurse here who can even stand Draa, I need to you keep your job at least another day, you got that?

*looks at the elf strangely*
um... you don't exactly seem like someone who cares a great deal about Draa's well-being from what I've seen...

It's sort of a love-hate relationship. *smiles to himself a little. This must be similar to what Ayami and Leko feel like toward each other. He waves slightly to Flo, then heads back to MW with Ryzan. They enter their quarters through the back and head straight for the bedroom for rest*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm
((destruction??? gonk that's so invasive on life!))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games