Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Idol_Master_Anzu

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm
Switzerland

He smiled, "Nope not at all."

Liechtenstein

"Y-You sure?..." She asked Vatican quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm
Vatican City
he nodded "Pretty sure. However, Spain and Mexi told me to stay away from him, for some reason. And I'm guessing Switzerland told you the same." ^^;  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:55 pm
Spain
His eyes softened as he hugged Mexico. "I can't believe that war had that much of an impact on you. Lo siento, Mexico. Lo siento mucho."

Prussia
He scoffs. "Oh, come on! He practically hangs out with you every single moment! He must like you!"

Romano
He looks away from his brother. "Well, as you can see, I was going about my own business, but then you came along. So, I was doing nothing, but now I'm talking to you." =_=;

China
He rolled his eyes. "She's probably upset because this isn't turning into an orgy, aru."

Hungary
"I should hit Austria with my frying pan! But I can't hurt his precious face..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:02 pm
Mexico
"Ah, no te precupes, hermano. I should learn to forget about all that happened. It's just so hard. I should be happy you're back in my life, instead I'm depressed. I'm at a party, and I'm all mopey. Heh, how dumb is that?" ^^;

Germany
"Yea, but not like that."

Italy
he sighs "Ve~ Why do you have to be like that?" =w=;  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:15 pm
Spain
He pats her head. "That's not dumb at all! I still have bad dreams about my conquistador times. All those people..." He shivered slightly. "Luckily, Lovi was always there to cheer me up~! Just like you have someone to cheer you up now!" ^w^

Prussia
"How are you so sure? You never know!"

Romano
He sighs. "Because I can. And because you hang around that potato b*****d!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:22 pm
Mexico
she laughed "Hehe, got a good point there. Gracias, hermano." she takes out her red ribbon from her pocket, and ties it on Spain's arm "It's not much, but I want you to have this. A symbol of us being together. You, me and Romano. Let us start over, as a family." ^_^

Germany
he sighs and shakes his head. =_=;

Italy
"I really wish you gave Germany a chance. He's your ally too."  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Idol_Master_Anzu

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Liechtenstein

"Mhm big brother did tell me to stay away from France"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:35 pm
Spain
His eyes get all teary. "T-Thank you so much! I'll treasure it always!" TwT

Prussia
"Somebody's in denial~!"

Romano
"Pfft. Why should I? He's a stupid idiot and I hate how you always call out for 'Doitsu~!'"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm
Mexico
she punched Spain's shoulder "Ah, quit crying, tonto. You look like a blubbering idiot." she smiled "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go bug Romano." she leaves his side and approaches her other brother "Oh, hermano~!" xD

Germany
"How am I in denial? I don't even know how Italy feels about me." stare

Italy
"Germany's not stupid. He's strong and nice." ^^ he turns around "Ve~ Hello sorella~!"

Vatican City
"And yet, no one tells me why to stay away from him." ^^;

(I don't know if it's all that important, but Mexi's real name is Consuela Luz Maria Rodriguez, and Vatican's is Giovanni Vargas. ^^ just to let you peeps know.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Spain
He sniffles as he rubs his shoulder. "They grow up so fast!"

Prussia
He pinches his nose. "Luddy. Everyone knows how he feels about you, and you couldn't even tell if he tied you up in a chair, slapped you in the face, and told you how he felt."

Romano
"Nice my a**!" He looked down. "After all, his boss plunged us into two ********' wars." He whispered quietly to himself. He looked up to see Mexico. "Oh. Hey."

( I wonder what's up with all the long name that Mexicans have? I don't even remember my full name. >.< l like the name Giovanni for Vatican. It's so cute! )  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Germany
"Ow!" he slaps Prussia's hand away "Stop that."

Mexico
she takes out her chihuahua pup from her shirt "Here, Feliciano. Why don't you play with Chico for a bit? He seems bored."

Italy
he takes the pup and walks away "Ah~ He's so cute." Chico wagged his tail and licked his face. ^w^

Mexico
"That oughta distract him for a bit." she turns to Romano "I thought we could have a heart-to-heart talk. Y'know, mano-a-mano. Oh wait, that only goes for to guys... Well, y'know what I mean. Hehe." ^^ she rubbed the back of her head.

(No idea ^^; I just gave her my grandmother's name, the Luz maria part, since I thought it was pretty. And I knew Gio was a cute name for Vati xD)  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:30 pm
Prussia
"Oh come on! Lighten up a bit, will ya?" He rubs his aching hand. "So, do you like the little Italian?" cool

Romano
He nods, chuckling slightly. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Now get on with it."

( Long names are always so cofusing. But that's still a pretty name. And Giovanni is always a cute name, especially for Vati! )  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 pm
Germany
his face turned red "I-I guess.... But, only as allies. Nothing else!"

Mexico
"I was just thinking of what happened between us years ago.... Hehe, remember the first time we met, when Spain introduced me to you? the first thing you said was 'Huh? Why'd you bring this ugly freak home?' and big bro was being all apologetic. Bet you still think I'm an ugly freak. c'mon, admit it, I wont get mad." ^^ she pokes his shoulder

(Yes they are xD Thanks ^^ heehee yush!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm
Prussia
He pokes Germany's cheek. "Are you sure? Look. You're turning all red~."

Romano
He sighs, pushing Mexico's arm away. "I'll have you know, I was a child back then! I didn't know that people could be that dark! Sheesh! I thought you were ugly because of that, but now, I know better. Besides, I only hang out with pretty women, so yeah." He looks away, blushing slightly. "So, no. You're not an ugly freak. No matter what that singer said about your women."*

( *True fact! There was an Italian singer who said that Mexico's women were ugly. I got super-pissed! >:/ )  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:56 pm
Germany
he groans "I'm positive..."

Mexico
"I see. Pah, the dude was probably pissed he couldn't nail a Spanish girl. Anyways, I'm not that pretty. I'm just normal. Real beautiful women don't do industrious jobs like fixing machines and whatnot. Damn America, he could build planes, but he can't fix his own TV. How pathetic..." XP

(What?! Grr! Another person to add to my 'hope he gets in a horrible accident' list XP)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games