Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:37 pm
Jude hopped down from the tree and caught up with Erin. "I was wondering if you were single?" He said/asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:42 pm
i turned and looked at him. "why do u ask?" i sat down on the bench and crossed my feet and looked up at him.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 pm
Jude rubbed the back of his neck. "Because.. I wanted to know if you would go out with me..." He said, looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm
"seriously? after i kicked your a** you still try and go out with me?" i said looking at him with 'shock.'  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Jude nodded. "I.. Kinda like you.. Regardless of whether or not I got my a** kicked.. I guess I kinda deserved it, in retrospect.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm
i cudnt believe i was hearing this. "well ya you did. u asked for it." i said playing with my hair. "how old r u anyways?"  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 pm
Jude chuckled. "Yeah. And I'm 15. You?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm
i stopped playing with my hair and looked up with wide eyes. "you're only 15? geez..ur a littl pain in my a** for 15...." i said letting my voice drift off. "im 17." i said flatly. i sat ther waiting for his response and started to play with my hair again. i ened up braiding it to the side.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:07 pm
He smirked. "Age is but a number though, hm?" He said, trying to make himself sound more mature by changing the tone of his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm
i chuckled and shook my head. "ahh..you make me laugh. why dont you sit down." i said still laughing. i started fidling with my hair again. "blake tries the whole 'im maturer now that my voice changed slightly' bit with me alot. it wont work, sorry."  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:32 pm
Jude nodded and sat down. He chuckled nervously when Erin said that it wouldn't work and started fiddling with his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm
ah..kazumi this is kinda making me laugh..i feel a littl bad but its kinda funny. wats he thinking rite now? i thought to kazumi. i turned my body towards him, our knees touching ever so lightly. "you'v only known me for about wat...an hour total? and u like me? how exactly does that work?" i asked him.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 pm
'I'm blowing it.. Why the hell am I suddenly so nervous? That's what he's thinking..' Kazumi replied. Jude shrugged. "I just feel like.. I feel like I'v known you for a longer time, or maybe I've seen you from somewhere other than the forest...'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm
i chuckled then stopped suddenly, "sorry..uh...derek just thought something funny and told me..umm..like from wher outside the forest?" i asked getting bak to our conversation. am i seriously making him that nervous? wats blake thinking about this whole scene here? i thought bak to kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm
Jude shrugged. "Beats me..." Kazumi nodded. 'Yeah. And Blake thinks that the scene is pathetic.' Kazumi replied, resisting the urge to smile.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games