Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:38 pm
((rawreth i'ma being a ninja vamp lurking in the thread >3.... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm
((shiny?))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 pm
Wolfyofthesky
((shiny?))

(Absolutly....................NOT! no im a real vamp not a freaking shiny F***** FAIRY!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
((shiny?))

(Absolutly....................NOT! no im a real vamp not a freaking shiny F***** FAIRY!!!))

((I haz to agreez, she vampire, not stupid fairy who THINKS he vamp =P Kiddy momment XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:07 pm
Angelicos Flame
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
((shiny?))

((I haz to agreez, she vampire, not stupid fairy who THINKS he vamp =P Kiddy momment XD))

((>.> but I likez the shiny :3))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:30 pm
Wolfyofthesky
((As many as you want (but not so many as you can shoot blindly and still hit something, that just wouldn't be fun, now would it? xP))

"They'll shatter if you hit them hard enough," Doc Martel said, "Seems to provide extra incentive to students," he finished, more to himself than to Rock.

((If the pool is big (like 40 feet in diameter), then 20 would sound okay, right? 10 still, 10 moving...))

Rock smirked as ripples ringed off of him before the water the water rose up into 4 waterspouts in a thunderous sound. Rock stretched his arms out on both of his sides. He looked quickly around at the targets before he spun on himself twice in a tight and quick spin. The torrents of rising water also spun around him, but kept spinning around him when he halted. Rock then quickly pointed at 2 still targets and 2 empty spaces where nothing lay. The water dashed into the air like spears towards the pointed areas and all 4 smashed a target, one after another. By then, when one hit, he pointed to another, chaining the target rampage one after another. When all but 1 was left, Rock smiled. ''And for the big finale...'' He muttured to himself when he entangled his arms together andclosed his palms. The waterspouts all crossed themselves right in front of his arms and accumulated itself into a huge ball. ''Hyper... water-blast!'' He shouted as he untangled his arms in a quick move and clapped his hands together before projecting his arms towards the ball of water. The ball of water itself spread its 4 arms in a spin before the water in the center blasted forwards the 4 arms spining around it clockwise, pulverising the finale target. The water then returned to the pool as Rock fell on his knees, but still keeping himself on the surface, panting and wiped the sweat off his face. After a little bit, he put a hand down and rose back up to his feet to turn to the teacher without moving his feet. He turned the water under him. ''Anything else more challenging?'' He asked with a smirk.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:38 pm
(( xD he gave his attack a name))

Doc Martel was very nearly standing with his mouth open. "Well, no, not for your rank anyways...speaking of which, you pass with flying colors!" he made a few notes on his clipboard. "Just watch you don't use all your energy so fast in the future."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm
((What? I felt like it was well-placed to say it... XP Total lacks of originality, I know XO))

''I simply used most of it now since I had no reason to hold it back... Can't be almighty, now can I.'' Rock shrugged as he walked off the pool and into the hall, smiling at the fact that his clothes were drenched because of the water that had dropped on him as the 'spears' had crossed over him.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 pm
Doc Martel smiled and then called on the next student, the second to last one till his lunch break. (hint hint)

---------------------------------

Jordan retrieved a big garbage bag and threw in her first weed, returning to the garden and hacking away with the spade at the dirt, pulling weeds up like crazy.((I can almost imagine her thinking this... Ahaha! Die, Alex!-I mean weeds-DIE!!!!!...almost.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Angelicos Flame
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
((shiny?))

((>.> but I likez the shiny :3))

(( XD lol well i'm a real vamp although if you like the shiny ithink they have one or two items on here from them that you could look into oh and was wondering if maybe chu could respond to my earlier post that was actually a RP post since i am kinda a bit waiting on you to reply with ali or someone elses character))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
"you have to be kiding me right now" she mumbeled as she finished climbing and was trying to catch ali "i thought you wanted to see your brother pluse get food you can't very much do that while your up her now can you" she asked as she saw ali pause for a sec treya ponced and managed to catch ali smiling she tickeled the girl a bit then said " come on we should get down from here it's a bit to dangerouse to play up here especially with every one staring up here at us"

((sorry, I caught the rwaring XP plus I wanted to wait on the possibility that Zetao might get a chance to post while she was on this weekend))

Shrieked a bit and giggled. "Awwww, but it's fun up here!" she said to Treya.

((I was at my friend's birthday party on saturday, and one of her friends -who I don't know very well- who's name is 'Terra' I kept calling 'Treya'. I don't think she noticed -___-))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:45 pm
Alex was most of the way through his test. The artpiece was going well so far.

Spencer went to his dorm, took his shoes and uniform jacket off, then crashed on the bed until lunchtime. He had made sure to set his alarm for then.

((guess rawring hasn't been able to use the laptop for the last couple of days))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 pm
((he just got on, he'll probably post soon))

((do you think I should finish up Avery's exam for Zetao?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
rawring ninja

((I'm a dentist. He said "No reason to lie to the doctor about it."))

((you are? or you just foolin'?))

"Really? Than what's with these cavities I'm seeing?" Dr. Sullivan said with an inqusitive look.

((should Shige have a few cavities or shall we just have Dr. Sullivan playing a joke on him?))

((Just foolin! razz But yea, I haven't been able to get on the laptop till just now, my bro's asleep. >.> I don't know how long I can stay on. Hopefully a long time...))

Michishige raised his eyebrows. "Aha-ies? Oh ay!" he exclaimed in disbelief. "Oo eh er ot ee iddin a out is!" he said, looking at Dr. Sullivan with a that's-not-funny look.

((Hrm~ Whatever you want. Just not too many if you want him to have a couple.))

((oh, Shige said, "Cavities? No way! You better not be kidding about this!"))

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm
"Just a couple of small ones. Perhaps you're not using the right type of toothbrush. Some don't reach as far as they should. Or you may not be reaching as far in with your toothbrush as you think. But don't worry. It's nothing a little drilling and filling can't take care of. However, I want to first take care of the chipped tooth and the cracked one" Dr. Sullivan said as he picked and scraped along. He poked along Shige's gums as well.

After a little while of picking and scraping, Dr. Sullivan grabbed the electric toothbrush and put some mint polishing powder on it. He then began polishing Michishige's teeth.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games