Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Shadow of Hyrule Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 pm
Done with calibrations!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Satomi Himari
Princess Zelda21
Satomi Himari
That sounds great Jaxcam! I'll be with Zelda for a while. See you when you return! *walks into Zelda's room and shuts the door* Where were you injured Zelda?

I got hit on my left side. *carefully pulls back the covers, revealing the injury on left side of stomach*

*checks the bandage* Hmm, yep, it's definitely been reopened. *checks the thermometer* Doesn't look like your fever will be going down anytime soon Zelda. *places ice pack on Zelda's forehead* Try and get some rest. Hope you feel better.

*smiles weakly* Arigatou, my little Shadow!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Ready to learn the Healificator, raba yoi?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:35 pm
jaxcam
Ready to learn the Healificator, raba yoi?

Sure. Um, what's raba yoi mean?  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:37 pm
Eh, doesn't really mean anything. Ready to learn?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm
jaxcam
Eh, doesn't really mean anything. Ready to learn?

*smiles* Sure Jaxcam! Let's get started!  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Okay, now, the button with the skull and cross bones is the first one you press. It's probably misleading because the jolly roger usually means either pirates or death. It takes an X-ray. Next one you push is the one that says poison. It cures any venom in the body and rids it of any other possibly lethal foreign things. Next is the blue, green, yellow, and purple buttons, in that order. Blue rejuvinates, green revitalizes, yellow restores, purple makes sure there's isn't any scars left behind. Understand?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 pm
jaxcam
Okay, now, the button with the skull and cross bones is the first one you press. It's probably misleading because the jolly roger usually means either pirates or death. It takes an X-ray. Next one you push is the one that says poison. It cures any venom in the body and rids it of any other possibly lethal foreign things. Next is the blue, green, yellow, and purple buttons, in that order. Blue rejuvinates, green revitalizes, yellow restores, purple makes sure there's isn't any scars left behind. Understand?

I see. It could take me a few tries, but I'm sure I can get it.  

Satomi Himari

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:53 pm
Princess Zelda21
Satomi Himari
Princess Zelda21
Satomi Himari
That sounds great Jaxcam! I'll be with Zelda for a while. See you when you return! *walks into Zelda's room and shuts the door* Where were you injured Zelda?

I got hit on my left side. *carefully pulls back the covers, revealing the injury on left side of stomach*

*checks the bandage* Hmm, yep, it's definitely been reopened. *checks the thermometer* Doesn't look like your fever will be going down anytime soon Zelda. *places ice pack on Zelda's forehead* Try and get some rest. Hope you feel better.

*smiles weakly* Arigatou, my little Shadow!

You're welcome Zelda!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 pm
Okay.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:56 pm
Thanks for the lesson Jaxcam!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 pm
*closes eyes, speaking telepathically* Sir Roze, how long until the doctor gets here?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Princess Zelda21
*closes eyes, speaking telepathically* Sir Roze, how long until the doctor gets here?
*Intercepts message tellepathically.* Oh I'm a doctor. Oh the doctor I am. So it's your arm that's giving you the trouble is it? *Drool drool.* Alright then. *Pushes the sleeve of your shirt up so your arm is naked and exposed.* Oh how tasty- Ah, tasteful. That sleeve was a very tasteful fashion. Yum. Now let me test the pH levels of your arm by taste testing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 pm
*punts away*  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Woah, princess, I seem to have found the main problem! There's someone here stopping me from performing my doctorly duties! That is the main problem.

Didn't you ever learn to not punt doctors?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games