Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:30 am
On the size for a lot of property it says enough for a small stall, but I'm not sure what that means? I am curious as to how big one lot would be because for a residential area, not for sale, I would like to include a small area to grow plants (more like a flowerbed/herb garden size than actual full garden size) so I am wondering how many lots I would need for residential use.

And is it 4 lots total split between the grants (IE Residential + open area) or is it a max of 4 lots per grant?

Edit: Can we continually buy materials? (IE, set up a house now with walls, lighting, and then in the future add fire?) Or do we need to purchase all materials during phase two?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:56 pm
Blade: I don't know about "like" but there's pubs and brewhouses in Halloween that never stop celebrating it

Toshi: they still don't last particularly long due to job related stresses =D ~ but Hunters could potentially live slightly long than regular humans, but only by a few decades. They do age, and tho they age well, but they aren't forever fit and beautiful.

EG: Yes! This is perfectly fine ~ though please do try to keep details to a basic minimum ~ (please don't create new subspecies/natural abilities/personal pasts with these)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm
It was mentioned that we could write solos and some such things with our quest characters to get a feel for them - but in no way would it be official. If we wrote solos for a quest character, could we keep them in our quest thread or would it be better if we just exercised this only in our private Word documents and avoid posting these practice solos?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:29 pm
ramenli
On the size for a lot of property it says enough for a small stall, but I'm not sure what that means? I am curious as to how big one lot would be because for a residential area, not for sale, I would like to include a small area to grow plants (more like a flowerbed/herb garden size than actual full garden size) so I am wondering how many lots I would need for residential use.

And is it 4 lots total split between the grants (IE Residential + open area) or is it a max of 4 lots per grant?

Edit: Can we continually buy materials? (IE, set up a house now with walls, lighting, and then in the future add fire?) Or do we need to purchase all materials during phase two?

A small stall would be around 10x10 feet, just enough to barely get by. You could grow plants but, you'd have to be rather careful now wouldn't you?

Max of four PER grant which means you could buy 4 lots for your residence and if you can afford it, 4 lots for your shop too, if that is your second choice. You can continuously buy materials as time passes by that is fine and lots can be expanded as well!

Ice Queen
oh, no, I meant for the students that kept their vines from when they were on Famine. I figured if they wanted to ICly get rid of them (like the hunters had that drink that washed them out of their system) Fai could come up with some potion to get rid of them. Like I think Willow still has hers, and Amrita has hers, too, and a few others, possibly?

Fai's vines will disappear after his Tainted Fang attack wears off, I have no desire to GM people to stick them with it, or anything, and since what he's doing is made up of his FEAR, and not the actual vines, it only makes sense.

I guess the question is, can Fai make simple healing potions yet, or do I need to level up or something?

Due to the condition of the horsemen isles (nonexistant), all vines have withered off by now!

Wyntre IceBlade
2 questions one is possibly silly >_<

I'm assuming since the Horsemen Q&A states that they have one stage 2 fear, that they are considered "y2"?

Also do Horsemen get certs?

Yes to certs, drop them off in the usual character/pin dropoff thread but they don't get pins sad Also in power yes they are SIMILAR to Y2's but as horsemen are their own "faction" all horsemen are HORSEMEN STAGE 1. Its a differen't setup just like hunters!

Amon Larethian
zoobey

I'm a bit confused by the four clans meta rp points. It says max of 28 points, but the max total for the points listed is 27. Where does the extra point(s) come from? Do the hidden lair solos/steadfast trial solo count toward points?

It comes from the heart of hearts aka: I can't count

Sosiqui
This is a completely random question, but... Halloweeners use "oh, Jack!" as their version of "oh, god!" What would Horsemen use? Would they also swear by Jack, or would they select a figure from their own mythologies and cultures?

Pick and choose as you wish, like for example, maybe the Death clan swears to the Grim Reaper/ Death etc etc XD within reason (ie: War also borrows on Roman culture, Famine on Desert/ nomadic culture, Conquest in asian culture etc)

Wyntre IceBlade
newbie question >_<

if we fail at getting the alpaca....ie the thing just kicked our rear ends do we just walk away hurt or do we disapate and appear somewhere...so we can beg medea to build a temple and let us stay there because alpacas are hard....

Yeah you just dissipate and reappear back in the Lost Clans land if you are a horsemen, otherwise students who dissipate end up in the Infirmary.. they can always try again (in the same thread/ backtracking)

Blade Kuroda
Random question that has very little to do with anything but...

Does Halloween like Oktoberfest?

PROBABLY. MAYBE SOME CULTURES DO ESPECIALLY THE SHORT AND BEARDED ONES.

Ice Queen
Zoobey

Can Fai and Mal dissect their alpaca?

Sure... its just like any... minipet. Would you dissect your minipet? sad

ramenli
I had heard that horsemen would have pins, but then saw them being posted for certs without pins. What is the official word on this? owo

Horsemen do not get pins, they just get a token marker!

Toshihiko Two
If they are not horrifically killed on the job, what would the natural lifespan/aging process for hunters be like?

I'd say it's pretty canon to the OOC timeline, where one OOC year = one IC year as per usual. 99.9% of the time they die in battle/ finally slip up, but assuming they dont they can

a) Are super awesome people like division leaders and end up in the Council as retired members that just lord over everyone annoyingly

b) Take a more clerical position, just as reading trainee mission reports all day, more sort of desk jobs, funding and money investment management, hallway maintenance, real world relations, all those good things. Usually the reg Hunters just do this anyway, there is an accounting department you know.

Euphoric Ghost
My slimer is a bully, but not a lot of students to bully, can I make random NPCs to bully?

Ummmm we prefer you to work it out with other students, otherwise you can bully gnomes and minipets as well  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:37 pm
MK ~ go ahead and post them in your quest thread ~ theyll give ppl more info to cc with ~  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:06 pm
Should we write these solos are those based of their lives in the past before being recruited and not vague trainee rps (as I'm guessing this would be the case and am doing so)?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:25 am
your choice ~ past ones could eventually be posted officially as canon tho  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:41 am
If you have a quest student who played in the four clans meta, and they get enrolled at amityville, what kind of reasoning can we use in regards to them transferring schools? Like is there a special test they have to do, or can we say they got lucky or they got expelled form their previous school and someone let them in?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:41 am
Up to you poke ~ imaginaaaaaaation ~ but yeah, either of those are fine ~ despite controversy, Amity is still considered a fairly impressive school  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm
Do you have to be in a spar if you wind up in the haunted house? Or can you just go there for an rp?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 pm
Between student and hunter? I suggest having battle at some point (it doesn't have to be a full-out one, and can be halted/abandoned) as the house's purpose is that of a battle training ground and basically admits students and hunters for that purpose. At least go in with the intention to battle if an enemy was found. Think of it as the student sparring courts, but for hunter/student interactions.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 am
Can one apply for a grant (phase 2), if not collected required 10 items during scavenging (phase 1)? I caught a nasty flu, and missed almost all the stage 1, so I'm wondering should I proceed to land plots, or to collect the items first (I gathered like 3/10).

Another questions: if I plan to apply for open/closed area, can invite any other horsemen later to my prp (keeping the limit of how many I can invite), or I should list a set list of characters who can participate when applying? Sorry for the dumb question smile  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:09 pm
Can the new 'Reversal' Fear skill be used on someone else?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 am
So uh. I just realized.

Wtf are gnomes faction wise? Monster?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:06 am
I don't know if this has been asked before.

I know that art is not guaranteed past year 1, but can we get certs for beyond that? Can we get a year 2 or 3 cert with a previous year art?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games