Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawFirst Year11 Years OldSingle

Dylan listened intently to her words, a bit surprised as to how much she was sharing, yet he wasn't complaining. He found it interesting. He took a sip of the liquid inside his cup as well, keeping silent for a moment as he swallowed. "I see.. That's a shame, though I suppose it must be nice having a twin. I don't have any siblings."

OOC: ...
Attire: Ravenclaw robes
Company: Kaitlyn and fellow Ravenclaws

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Just my uniform, and thinking about I can't believe i'm talking to someone!.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn was still blushing... She hadn't meant to share so much! And he didn't comment... Did he think she was weird?! Oh god... Another person to think she was weird... Then he spoke and she looked up... He seemed envious that she had a twin. "I suppose... She's on the other side of the spectrum from me though. She is in Gryffindor..." She said quietly...

Godly Tendencies

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This year wasn't half bad... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho's eyes blinked behind Tanya's hands, and he scowled, trying to ignore the little flip his stomach gave. Well, that certainly wasn't going to help. He held out hope for a second that she was just coming over to say hey before heading over to her own table, but then she sat next to him. He glanced up and down the table. "Doesn't anyone ever sit at their own table anymore?" he asked with a faint roll of his eyes. But, he couldn't help but smile at her. Merlin, he had a problem. What was it with him and crushing on his friends? Honestly. First Kas and now... well, except, he admitted, it wasn't necessarily first Kas. He was pretty sure he remembered feeling butterflies around Tanya at least as long as he had around the redhead. He'd just never thought about them before. Hell, he had only noticed the butterflies around Kas because the other boy had kissed him on the cheek, and Tanya had been all-too eager to point out that he had a crush. Hmph. No way she was even remotely interested in him, then. Not if she was cooing over how cute he'd been when he was with someone else. People who liked you didn't do that. He shoved the thought aside. Now wasn't the time or place to be pining for his best friend. "So, you excited about the Cup? he asked, eyes glinting with a bit of humor. The Ravenclaw had passed by the giant hourglasses earlier that day and noticed something a bit... odd. Namely, that in spite of Gryffindor's Quidditch victory, they were neck and neck with Ravenclaw for the House Cup. He was curious about which house had won. If Ravenclaw had managed to beat Gryffindor out on House points, he thought it might be the first time in a really, really long time that two different houses had won. It'd be interesting to see, for sure. Although, he had to admit, it'd be a pain if Ravenclaw won and he had to listen to David going on about how the professors were finally focusing on what mattered or some nonsense like that. Maybe he'd be too occupied with his girlfriend to say anything.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

David frowned as his sister left giving him some random look like he was about to be in trouble she obviously didn't care to counter Sapphire's argument on who's fault it was that she was joking about guys. Though, David wasn't entirely sure if his sister was entirely joking or not. He looked back to Sapphire and then Leo and when Sapphire addressed him he let out a long sigh.

"I'm fully aware of how nice the Slytherin common room is. It tends to be one of the more opulent common rooms if you compare descriptions, but I don't like underground levels of any sort. So, I probably wouldn't care much for Hufflepuff's commons either," David said raising a brow at Sapphire before glancing back to Leo who Sapphire was saying should join the conversation and listed what they had discussed. At least Sapphire wasn't making up ridiculous accusations or anything about their conversation, though David was thrown off she would admit again about being jealous of Leo.

"Is that why you insult Leo so much then: you're jealous?" David said making a scoff. "I thought you were perfectly happy being hated and a Slytherin. Change your personality or that now and you just might scare people." It was then he realized that Sapphire mentioned one thing that they barely spoke about: the day after the first day of Healing. When he actually was polite enough to give her advice and then she threatened to give him Hell for fun and kissed him on the cheek and started the whole idiotic rivalry or whatever she had. At least David could say he knew who were the two best academically in healing probably-himself and Sapphire as they put in the most work, in Sapphire's case to outdo him. He sighed and pulled out a bottle of Excedrin and looked at the bottle but didn't bother taking it yet, figuring it was good to have close, but hopefully Sapphire would leave before causing headaches-actual and figurative ones.

shabatha
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:19 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya felt that punch-in-gut feeling again as Echo smiled over at her after making a comment about everyone sitting at different tables and for a split second felt tongue tied. This never happened dangit, not even around Xavier! "Oh c'mon Gecko, all the cool kids are doing it." she said with a cocky grin that wasted away quickly as she gave in to her peals of laughter. Ugh! She couldn't believe she had nearly gone mute around him. He was her best friend and would stay that way because there was no chance, like zero, that he was even remotely interested in her. She was the one always getting him in trouble, or annoying him when he wanted to study, or making him mad by calling him nicknames like Gecko.
Which she just did like ten seconds ago. The teen resisted throwing her head onto the table repeatedly going "stupid stupid stupid" because all it would do would turn attention onto her that she really didn't need. Thankfully, or not she wasn't exactly sure, Echo diverted her attention back to him with a question about the Cup making her snort. "Don't get coy with me, you saw the hourglasses. It's not even a numbers game right now, it's all up to Lady Luck and her noble steed Chance. Or you know, you bloody nerds taking up all the points in classes." Tanya shot him a teasing wink and grin to show she had no hard feelings. If Ravenclaw won the House Cup it would be the first time, in her Hogwarts history at least, that two different houses had won. And to be a bit honest she kinda wanted to see it happen. Even if it meant having to listen to League stick his abnormally large nose in belting about intelligence over sport or some other diatribe. She'd stopped listening after the first year. Ok, that was a lie. She never listened.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw tableWith: Echo and others Thinking: NotthatnotthatOOC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Even so, it must be nice to at least have someone you know coming into Hogwarts. It's not so lonely that way, I think." He flashed another smile, though this time it seemed a bit sad. He didn't know why it had been that way, since he had gotten through his first year with little friends without any problem, but it just seemed like it would have been easier had he have gotten some help. Not that it mattered now, though.

Company: Kaitlyn

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm looking Just my uniform, and thinking about I can't believe i'm talking to someone!.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

Kaitlyn's small smile diminished slightly when he looked sadly... Even through his smile. "Um... Are you okay?" She asked. She knew that having someone she could count on was great, but Vanessa thought she was an annoyance... What was she to do about that?

Godly Tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall : Ravenclaw Table

Glancing over at Tanya, Leonette smiled and lightly waving it seemed everyone was out of the norm this evening. “It was nice seeing you Cathy.” Leonette told her as she headed off back to her own table. It seemed the girl wasn’t overly fond of sticking around for Sapphire’s reply. Like she was really going to do anything, Leonette wasn’t like that.

“Avoiding yet another question I see.” Leonette replied as she listened to Sapphire talk about the Slytherin common room. When she asked if she’d join them Leonette took a seat next to David, pretty much taking Cathy’s spot. “Why is it that I think you mentioning any of those things, was intended to make me bite?” she asked Sapphire. True she could have said something about the blond mentioning her sister, or even her being jealous of her, or better yet what happened after healing. However she tried her best to reframe.

When David questioned Sapphire on her jealous Leonette wasn’t surprised. “First I’d just like to say there is hardly a reason for you to be jealous of me. Second of all my sister has plenty of Slytherin qualities.” So Leonette couldn’t keep her mouth shout about her sister. No matter how much her sister drove her crazy the fourth year Gryffindor would always stand up for her Mira.

With: David, Cathy, and Sapphire

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Ravenclaw Table <3
With : <3 David and Cathy <3
Who : <3 4th and 2nd years <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Like i'm a pretty damn good wretch now <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire rolled her eyes when David mentioned not liking being under ground... Deeper levels indeed. But she chuckled. Actually chuckled, for like... Five seconds. Seemed David was just a little more indistinct around Leo. That just made her chuckle. Oh how could that get any better? She smirked to herself and her eyes wandered back to a giggling Celaena. She wasn't sure how she felt about that still... What would she, could she, do about that? She had given that title up when she returned from finishing school. Quite a few years ago. She hated that she had, but she couldn't take it back. Couldn't be the sister they needed her... Wanted her to be.

When Leo said she thought Sapphire was egging her on with ANY of the topics she had said. She chuckled as she turned her sad eyes on her. They were sad for only a moment before turning a bitter sweet. She smiled. "Actually no. I was giving you all of the topics that we had been discussing and was giving you the option to join in on them. Maybe you could learn a thing or two." She then turned to look at David... Yes she had mentioned again that she was jealous... "I wasn't going to lie, or not give all of the topics. If that was part of what we talked about, then I was going to let her know. And Leo dear, you have no idea."

Sapphire just smiled as she thought and listened to the rest of Leo's statement. Then shook her head. "Honestly, your sister has plenty of slytherin like qualities. But she also has a couple of Gryffindor qualities that set her apart. That's why she is a bit more annoying and yet more intriguing than the dunce of Wendy. The girl seems to only care about being part of the Avery Family bloodline... Blah blah blah... She talks too much about bloodlines and things if you ask me." She said yawning. She hoped that neither had noticed the sad look. But she wasn't that lucky. She knew she wasn't. "Maybe I deserve to be hated Mr. League. Maybe that's why I'm the way i am." She muttered as she yawned again.

Hatred soon penetrated the sadness and the bitter sweetness in her eyes. She wouldn't let them get away with seeing her weakness, she would make sure they rued the day... Or at least Leo, because if she had her way... David wouldn't matter one way or another whether or not if she was to off Leo at some point. That wouldn't actually happen. She wouldn't do it. She actually liked the Gryffindor. She smirked then though. "Back to that other conversation... I wouldn't kill myself even if you were to be better than me at anything. Since I aim to be at the top. You will all answer to me at some point." She said. That same level of madness from a year or two ago showing in her features. The madness that caused her to be hated so much. Because she was and would be better. Than all of them. Every... Last... One of them... And this made her smile. No not smirk... She smiled, brightly and even giggled.

((Edited. I figured I should make her a little insane so she seems kind of sick right now... Since... I guess I've lost my touch with her. xD))

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy stepped up to the podium after entering the Great Hall, knowing that the end of the year had come and actually sad to see the seventh years go. He'd seen all of them enter the school and grow during his tenure as a professor, and now they were leaving the school ready for the real world. Hopefully the real world would welcome the new graduates with open arms. He gave the hall a look and smiled, glad the year was over.

"Another year has come and gone, and we have all hopefully grown wiser for it. Of course along with the End of Term feast, we also have the duty of knowing the House Cup winner and the Quidditch Cup winners. The Quidditch Cup goes again to Gryffindor, and congratulations to the rest of the teams for their performances. In the House Cup race, fourth place goes to Hufflepuff with 210 points. Third place goes to Slytherin with a total of 350 points. Second place goes to Gryffindor with an impressive 475 points. And last but not least, Ravenclaw claims this year's House Cup with an astonishing 480 points. Congratulations go to Ravenclaw, and of course good luck next year for the rest of the houses." He clapped politely for the winners and waited for the hall to settle down before of course bringing the speech to an end. "As I am sure we are all ready for the summer to begin, let's enjoy the feast before we send you off in the morning for home." Timothy smiled and clapped, food suddenly appearing on the tables at the sound. He himself took a seat at the table, ready for a break himself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: End of the year, and time for a break.
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This year wasn't half bad... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho's response to this was a faint snort. Cool kids, hah. "You're only saying that because you're the one at my table. Were it the other way around, you wouldn't be so quick to imply it made anyone cool," he said, rolling his eyes. For once, he was grateful for her use of the hated nickname; being annoyed at her certainly helped keep his mind off the other things he was feeling for her. The Ravenclaw gestured over at the Gryffindor table, specifically at a head of pink hair that'd sat down. "Do me a favor, go say that loud enough for Gypsy to hear. Maybe she'll take up permanent residence at your table and I won't have to put up with her and Jer at meals anymore." Ever since his sister had finally stopped avoiding her best friend and actually admitted she wanted to be more than friends, the two of them had gotten even more annoying. They still fought all the time, but when they weren't fighting, they were weirdly in sync with one another. It was creepy... and annoying. And, okay, if he were admitting that he had a crush on Tanya, he supposed he could also admit that he was incredibly jealous that Gypsy and Jer had made the transition from best friends to couple. He wondered if he should just count himself lucky that he wasn't having to watch the snog all the time... only about half of it. Usually in the Ravenclaw Common Room, which was doubly annoying because dammit, Jer was a Slytherin, he should have been safe from the two of them in there.

spaceHe brushed that thought aside, grinning at Tanya's ribbing over the House Points. Before he could reply, though, the Headmaster stood up to make the announcement about the winners. The Ravenclaw crowed with amusement when Professor Steele declared his house the victor, and by a measly five points to boot. He clapped his hands in amusement. "Not a numbers game, my arse," he said cheekily, immediately setting to work making his plate when the food appeared. "Sounds to me like that's exactly what it was. Five bloody points." He buttered a roll and bit into it, smirking at Tanya. "And I don't know what you're talking about. You're at least as much of a nerd as I am. I seem to recall you being very involved in the group discussions in Mythology this year," he teased. He still couldn't quite believe that Tanya had even taken the class, let alone that she enjoyed it as much as she did. But, maybe it had something to do with their instructor? He had to admit, Professor Harlowe could be oddly entertaining. Her campfire-story approach to most of the lessons this last year had certainly been more interesting than a normal lecture.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:53 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

David looked to Leo, impressed she didn't get all that irritated about Sapphire's questioning as it was obvious she was trying to egg Leo on-and probably David. Then again, David knew that he did have a temper and he wasn't the best at hiding it at times. It probably should be himself he should worry more when it came to his own family-the Averys-and whatever they were up to than Leo. That was when Sapphire chuckled at both's response and David narrowed his eyes at the blonde Slytherin as she began to explain herself. "I have yet to find someone who tells only the truth with good intentions," David said, "especially Slytherins. I do pay attention to my family history enough to know that much."

And, as Sapphire went on about the few Gryffindor qualities of Mira and compared her to Wendy, by saying Wendy was a dunce, David thought for the briefest moment to defend Wendy. But then again, why? Wendy did care about the Avery Family bloodline and spoke of it, but that was all she had to cling to at this point. And it wasn't like Avery women were encouraged to be anything but pretty, proper, and follow orders. Wendy was raised like that so it made sense. And obviously, the Chaisty family had madness in it, or at least in David's opinion, which disturbed him slightly since his own grandmother was a Chaisty. But, it was also annoying he even was giving Wendy the slightest benefit of the doubt, maybe his sister did rub off on him occasionally-of course Cathy would never have flat out accused someone as being hated even if it was true.

"No one deserves to be hated," David amended with a small 'tsk'. "I merely said I thought you were happy to be thought that way."

He let out a sigh and saw the switch as it happened and Sapphire channeled her inner Slytherin or whatever and went for the melodramatic and went for aiming to be at the top some day and eventually they would answer to her at some point. David narrowed his eyes at Sapphire and said, "Honestly, I don't bloody Hell care. Hell, I'd rather answer to you than a lot of people I do answer to you. You're not the type who would set me up to get murdered in my sleep. Fine, hypothetically, you get the power to make me answer to you, what capacity would you do so? If it isn't in any part of my life particularly important I would be more than happy to. And, I have different values than others. I don't need power, I need accomplishment. And, that I have a fairly good chance at getting if I am smart. You technically aren't going to block me from that."

He raised a brow and then heard as the headmaster announced the house rankings and who got the quidditch cup. So, Gryffindor got the quidditch cup and Ravenclaw got the house cup. It was a remarkably close race considering five points made the difference for Ravenclaw and David raised a brow at Leo, "Well, I guess not just quidditch does pay off. Hmm... I wonder if the moron running charms class just decided not to take off points this year or something from me. Anyways..."

He glanced back at Sapphire and said dryly of her giggle and bright smile, "Pureblood families have enough issues without purebloods showing the insanity that runs in about every single one of them. At least Wendy, though quite capable of murder and God knows what else, is able to only come off as an obnoxious, spoiled princess, and a bigot. Boring, obviously, but it is an intelligent tactic to take. Maybe you should compare notes. Besides, I'm spending most of the summer at the same manor as she lives, so I'm sure she can find plenty of entertaining stories to tell you. Anything else?"

shabatha
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan suddenly snapped back to his usual self, blinking a few times and nodding, laughing lightly and turning his smile into his usual happy one. "Yeah, sorry about that! Kinda drifted off for a second.." His cheeks turned a barely noticeable shade of pink at the fact that she had noticed, scratching the back of his head and turning his attention to the Headmaster, clapping happily at the fact that his own house had won the House Cup. He didn't know if he was surprised though, since Ravenclaw was known for smart students, after all. And of course, Gryffindor had won the Quidditch Cup, which wasn't surprising at all. He recalled his mother telling him how much her house won the Cup.

Company: Kaitlyn and other Ravenclaws

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

Kaitlyn nodded and smiled when he apologized. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind. I was just unsure if there had been something I had said..." She said. When they were announced the winners of the house cup and Gryffindor the quidditch cup she sighed. "We almost had the quidditch cup too. If I had scored two or three goals... Before David caught the snitch we would have had that cup as well. Oh well." She said as she placed some food on her plate and nibbled on some.

Godly Tendencies

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan shook his head once more. "No, not at all." He gave another smile, then glanced towards Kaitlyn when she had commented about the Quidditch Cup. He shrugged his shoulders lightly; he didn't care too much about it. He hadn't really paid much attention to the Quidditch games during the year, the only ones he went to were the occasional Ravenclaw ones and of course, the Student vs Teacher one that occurred during the beginning of the year. It was interesting to watch, but he was sure it would be much more fun to play. He also wasn't sure who David was, but he recalled hearing the name a few times before.

Company: Kaitlyn and other Ravenclaw

shabatha

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games