Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell's frown became more pronounced as Ada spoke of Damien's mother before sighing with a gust. "I swear its people like her that give purebloods retched names." she replied shaking her head sadly. "I mean...we're not all like that you know?" she looked down at her food suddenly not hungry and began to just pick at the Italian food.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: Well.....we're not | OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fifth Year // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This sleeping thing has got to stop...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide smiled and put a hand on Nell's shoulder. "'Course you're not, Nell. Everyone knows that. I mean, look at history! There're tons of Purebloods who aren't like that. Salazar Slytherin left this school because all the other Founders, all of whom were Pureblood, wouldn't agree to kick out muggleborns and halfbloods!" Ada didn't like to see how troubled Nell was by this, and it surprised her that her friend was looking at things that way. She supposed she'd never thought of that. Never thought that perhaps the more tolerant purebloods were just as sore, because they got looked at like bad guys whenever these sorts of things happened. She sighed. "At least you're a Hufflepuff. People always assume that the Slytherins are jerks like that, even if they aren't purebloods." She popped another bite of pumpkin bread in her mouth, frowning. "C'mon, Nell, eat. Don't let that horrid woman ruin your dinner." She glanced at the meal on Nell's plate. It looked delicious. It'd be a shame if the other girl didn't eat it.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell looked up when Ada placed her hand on her shoulder and offered a weak smile as she recounted the story of Salazar Slytherin and the assertions of some people. Yeah, I suppose you're right. No matter the blood status it shouldn't matter because of the person." With a nod she picked up her fork and began to dig into her vegetarian meal. "So Ada, what are you going to be doing this summer?" she asked curiously.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: Well.....we're not... | OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

I am the DJ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Adalaide smiled when Nell started eating again, and turned to her own food. She grabbed a fork and dug into her Shepherd's Pie, shrugging when Nell asked about her Summer. "I dunno. I mean, Michelle always goes basically missing all summer, so it's not like I'll be hanging with her much. I guess I'll just be home with my family, working in the garden and stuff." Not that she had grown apart from her family or didn't like helping her parents with the plants anymore, but it seemed like an incredibly boring way to spend the break. She sighed a bit. She supposed she was lucky; no drama or anything like that loomed on her horizon. She didn't envy Damien's predicament one bit, and her friends seemed to have an uncanny ability to run into trouble. Not her, though. She was always tucked away in her family's cottage, perfectly safe... and lonely.

User Image

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana tightened her embrace around Dhylan's neck, but it was definitely not tight enough to strangle the boy. She just wanted someone to hang onto, so that it could at least feel like someone had her back and was there to comfort her. Of course, she knew her friends were there for her; however, none of them were going through the same thing. Remy did lose her love, but at least she knew he wasn't dead. Plus, she found new love this year. Steele lost his, but he took the news a lot better than Ari did. He was strong while the redhead was weak and filled with sorrow. She knew he would be here for her, but he was taken out of school early on in the year this term.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:02 am
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

//Single//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie nodded along with what Uriel was saying, but the whole time a playfully crooked smile was planted on her face and an amused look was sparkling in her eyes. Maybe it was nice to be an only child? She shook her head and laughed at the stalking portion of what he had said. When Uriel finished she sighed in mock exhaustion and patted his shoulder soothingly. "You brave little soldier." She snickered. Then reverting back to serious, she continued. "In reality though, it does sound a bit much." She said with a her eyes a bit wide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:16 am
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell raised an eyebrow at Ada's nonchalance at Michelle's disappearances every summer. She always thought the snowy blonde was mysterious...huh. She did feel a bit bad at how sad and lonely her friend sounded when she spoke of how she would spend her break. Suddenly a thought occurred to her making a smile cross her face. "Well, if things get too boring at home you could always come here and visit me at home. I haven't had a friend come over since Marina before third year and well....you remember how that summer ended up." she ended sheepishly. Not only had she been punished thoroughly by her parents but when she visited her grandparents in Haiti last summer she had gotten yet another rant of how stupid and dangerous she had been. Maybe they would lighten up and let them do a redo? "Mum and Da are finally over it I guess so I bet if I asked like...fifty times a day they'd say yes eventually." Nell chuckled.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: It's worth a shot! | OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

I am the DJ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Adalaide brushed her hair behind her ear, smiling. "Thanks for the invitation. So long as it's no trouble... and there's no trouble to be had. I think... I think I've had enough for a while." Ada blushed as she recalled her adventure the other night. She'd been so stupid to fall asleep outside like that! And what had it gotten her? A crush on some guy... of course, that guy was a friend of Gracie's, so it wasn't like he was some weirdo or anything, right? But she'd totally embarrassed herself with him, stammering and blushing like an idiot, and the blow to her ego ensured that she would probably not be talking to any boys any time soon. She finished off the pie and sighed a bit. That... that had been embarrassing.

User Image

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:41 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell brushed off her concern with a wave of her fork. "No trouble at all it'll be fun having someone over. And you won't have to deal with boys at the house since my brother Loki moved out like....five or six years ago." She raised an eyebrow at Ada's statement wondering what she could mean. She could just be referring to that weird masked man from earlier in the year but for some reason she didn't think that was it. And the blushing she was now seeing on her friend's face sealed it in her mind making her give a sly grin. "What kinda trouble are you referring to hmm?" Nell asked.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: Ooo, someone's gotta secret | OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

I am the DJ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Ada blushed a bit harder when Nell asked what sort of trouble. She so did not want to talk about this right now, where people could listen! But, she'd been all up in Marina's business, so it stood to reason that someone would be all up in hers. She sighed a bit, still red, and lowered her voice so that, over the sounds of others conversations and the clattering of tableware, only Nell could hear her. "Erm... a couple weeks ago, I was, erm... I was outside, sketching the castle, and I sort of, erm... fell asleep. I got woke up by this guy shaking me and talking about how late it was and how it was dangerous to be so close to the forest." Ada squirmed a bit. Chris had seemed very concerned for someone who didn't attend the school... how did he know what lurked in the forest? Did he spend time wandering it? Facing off against the dangers that lurked behind the trees? Why would a person do that? As far as mysteries went, he was pretty intriguing. "I'd never... I'd never been in trouble like that before. I... I was afraid. It was after curfew, and I had to sneak to the Dorms. I couldn't do it alone... so I asked him to help me. And... he did, which was nice of him. I made it back alright, and then he was gone. I... I'm not really sure who he is, but... he said he didn't go to school here. He was leaving from meeting with someone who does when he found me." Ada didn't mention Gracie, not really sure if it the other girl wanted it known that she was meeting strange boys after hours. It wasn't as though the rumor mill needed that running around, and just because she was being quiet didn't mean no one would hear. She knew Damien had heard about it somehow, and he'd had to hear it from somewhere.

User Image

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell leaned forward and listened as Ada talked about her interesting run in with a mysterious man on the grounds who daringly helped her back into the castle and safely into the common room. By the way she blushed and stammered just mentioning him he must've made a very good impression upon her.....or at the very least was very very handsome. Either way was a plus in her books! But he's older, so old he doesn't attend school, hmm...."Maybe it was one student's older brother? Like...maybe he lives in Hogsmeade and visits them. That would mean it's an older student, at least a third year for them to be able to go into Hogsmeade alone to meet him. Either way he sounds really nice, and from your blush I can guess he was very cute as well." Nell winked before giggling.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: He had to be the way she's acting! | OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

I am the DJ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Ada listened as Nell theorized about the identity of her mystery man. She didn't interrupt to tell the other girl that he wasn't a student's brother, because in doing so she'd be admitting that she'd talked to him about it, and Nell would want her to share who he'd been meeting. Ada didn't like to spread any sort of story, even if it was true. She thought about all the things she'd been speculating when she'd heard that Gracie had been meeting him, and knew that she wasn't nearly as imaginative as some of the other students. Especially the ones that liked to gossip. And she didn't think that Nell would say anything, but you never knew who was listening. Hell, she might be ratting herself out by having this conversation right now! Actually... she blanched a bit when she realized that someone might have heard her say he didn't attend the school. What if he came to meet Gracie again next term and got caught? She could only imagine the sort of trouble he'd be in then. She sighed. When Nell mentioned that he must be cute, she blushed again, and tried to shrug. "Um... well, yeah, I guess so... I mean, I was really more concerned with... with getting back inside..." As she spoke, she realized that even she didn't believe that. She blushed a bit harder, and sighed. "But, yeah, he was pretty cute. Handsome, really. Like... tall, dark and handsome." He'd been over a foot taller than her. It had made her feel dainty... but not the bad kind, where other people thought she was weak. More like, he made her feel like the sort of girl worth protecting, rather than one who needed it. It'd been sort of nice, really.

User Image

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:47 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell continued her soft laughter as Ada kept stammering over the attractiveness of the man she ran into. She sighed almost dreamily at her description of him only the tiniest bit guilty for it. While she admitted to liking the female form, she does have a girlfriend, she still found some boys or men rather attractive. And what girl didn't have a certain liking towards tall, dark, and handsome?! Suddenly she began laughing in earnest at the hilarity of the situation. "Only you can fall asleep and find a nice mystery while the rest of us nearly jump into death-defying situations."
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: I hope Rose can't read minds | OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

I am the DJ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Ada was almost annoyed when Nell started laughing, but her words cooled the fire before it could start. It was sort of true; it seemed like each time her friends turned around, they were walking into danger. But the most adventurous thing that'd ever happened to her ended with her having some huge crush on her savior. She smiled a bit, her embarrassment fading somewhat. "Yeah, well... Maybe I'm just to sweet to attract trouble. The Powers that Be look down on you all and say 'They're tough, let's throw all this nonsense at them and see what happens.' But I'm too quiet and mousy, so they look at me and go 'Hm, she really needs some excitement... but nothing dangerous, we don't want to kill her. How about a little intrigue instead?' Which, I mean, I'm cool with that. Especially if involves a cute guy. Not gonna complain about that." In reality, she supposed that, as far as excitement went, her little adventure had been perfect for her. A little danger, but not the potentially painful kind, a handsome guy for her to fantasize about, but one that she'd never see again so she could avoid all the awkwardness... All in all, it'd been pretty great, actually. And a good story, as soon as she was over this crush enough to stop stammering every time she talked about it.

User Image

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 am
Yukina101

A gray cat returned to the Hufflepuff table, rubbing against the legs of it's owner, Tobi Fallrein. Attached to it's collar was a note. Underneath the messy writing of Tobi was a reply written in only the nicest handwriting.

Annabeth Fletcher
Tobi,
Don't worry about the whole Luke thing. It didn't bother me too much. However, this little plan of yours sounds like a lot of fun. You can count me in. I hear talk of a book signing happening this summer that I wanted to go to anyways. Now you guys can come too! Photo jaunts and music haunts sound fun too. Love the rhyming there too, buddy. And don't throw food at me! You know I'll throw some right back!
~Annabeth

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games