Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

It had been a year since the Events of Rouran had occurred, the sealing of the Ichibi in knives, and the Death of Jigsaw. But the warning from Brock, the Bat Sage, about the state of the world turned out to be true. The rise of the Union of Hidden Villages most certainly put a pressure on the powerful and Original 5 nations, and the fact that this new nation was also chosen to host the Chunnin exams made him all the more nervous. As the Director of the Intelligence Agency, Sanshi had to step up his game to make sure that his nation, his village, and his friends were safe. Taking a year to learn so much more about Sage mode, Curse seals, and Sealing techniques, San was a true testament to his lineage and his teachers now. He was just happy and excited that he could still serve one of his original instructors.

Passing Knives, San placed a calming hand in his shoulder. Having a massive chakra mass sealed inside of you was not something that happened everyday, and was something that needed closely guided and observed training to perfect and understand. Thankfully, Knives had the Miyamoto's around...and they knew more about the Bijuu than anything else.

"Its alright Knives. We will help you control it, and live symbiotically with it. Dont fear, your training will be taken seriously."

San then approached James, making sure not to touch his frozen armor.

"Hey James, lets just go inside. We need to talk with Bast about these exams, training the little ones, and recon we need to Do about this Sasagi City."

San then opened the door, entered the room and sat on the couch, waiting for the Kazekage to be done with her business.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm
Bast chewed on a sprig of mint as she angrily blew threw the paperwork on her desk, hands a blur as she signed off on things as quickly as possible. Her animated pens skittered around uselessly, their ink wells dry. Not too long ago, she had learned that the next shipment of pens had been delayed, so now she had to sign everything manually. Oh, the woes of being the Kazekage!

"Come in!" she shouted toward the door, sounding irritated. The cool breeze rolling in from under the door could mean only one thing, though: James was here. Even as the years rolled on, nothing seemed to change. She certainly hadn't changed much, but that was more a product of her job than anything else. She hadn't had the time to make or buy new clothes, so her wardrobe had not expanded in the least bit.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:00 pm
Ergo War

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image

San entered into the room, and approched the table with a box, wrapped with the bow and everything. Even after all of these years, he could tell Bast was irritated, and especially the fact that her pens had been delayed. So, in an effort to cheer her up, San had brought her a present.

"Hey Sensei, I brought you a present. Its a token of my appreciation, and a consolation gift for being stuck in the office doing paper work. Its really unfair, but someones gotta do it. But while i am here...."

San took a seat on the couch, and took a method to collect his thoughts.

"The Chunnin exam's are right around the corner, and I feel that our gennin are not quite ready yet. I think we should have most of our upper ninja training the younger ones, but at the same time.....We need intel on this Sasagi city. This is the first time a chunnin exams is being held by a Union of Hidden Villages, and not in one of their respective villages. I think we should probably have A few of our ninja go and collect as much information as they can. We may be able to figure out what is going on in that town. What intel i could gather, the surrounding area calls it "Gimangakure." With a name like that, i want to know what we are sending our youngest ninja into before we do it..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:48 pm
Ergo War

(Ok. Does that mean I don't have to do them and still get credit? I wasn't sure but i do accept. You said as many. meaning as many for the points i have or what?)

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:0 |-| 0

Kurai nodded. "Sounds good to me.I'll do my best." He said with a big grin.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James followed Sanshi through the door and dropped down on his favorite spot on the couch, again augmenting the temperature of his frozen shell and setting his helmet on his knee.

"I'm with Sanshi on this, The kids are heading into new territory, and while after Jigsaws escapades they are strong, I don't like letting them off on there own without intel."

James felt a little bit hypocritical. He had jumped from Gennin to Jounin in one huge mission, but it had been a bloodbath and James had walked away from the battle with six kills of superior ninja, and it had been necessity that forged him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:56 pm
With a poof of smoke, a small letter fell from the chandelier atop the room.

It was from none other than Akane himself. For the year, San and the rest of Suna had been aware of Akane's plans, his disappearance his evil plan, however the letter was not written in blood, or in any evil text. It was just a letter, like one from apprentice to mentor.

The letter wrote:

Dear San,

How long has it been? A year, maybe a year and a half since you last even thought of my betrayal... At least, I hope it never burdened you that much. You know of Suoh and know of my past, and you probably hate me... I can't stand it though.

I have gotten too deep and have realized my mistake, I had came back from dying once, and I don't want you to despair over your actions. When I woke up that day after my death at the Superdome, all I could think, was how god damn terrible this world was, how all the light of my creation had shined onto me and I no longer, in my own eye's, was a person. I was a glue, an adhesive for the mind and soul of two people. With my purpose in this world done, and me being tossed aside, Suoh and I wanted nothing more than to give the world a sense of stagnancy, we wanted to rid the world of the pain it held, so no others could feel what you and I felt. We wanted to protect, we just took the wrong approach.

But now is different, I have come to a source of power, and am going to stay hidden in the shadows. For now... I want to redo my wrongs and want to chase my dream again, about becoming a Legend. San, Bast, James, all of you needed a better goodbye then what I gave... and I hope that maybe someday, I could step on the ground of Sunagkaure no Sato again without blades pointing at me. I have changed a lot, although I bet all of you still have those warming smiles from my years as a Chuunin.

I am Sorry.

I will be at the Chuunin Exams in Gimangakure... So if you wish to find me, for whatever reason... to say hello, to re-unite, to kill... I will not come at you with blades and mechanics. I deserve what I get.

With all of my Hearts, Akane Hikura.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:03 pm
Lee Hosokawa
Yes, as many as for the points you have. Just treat them as normal missions and you'll be set.

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Bast set down the only non-golem pen in her Office and leaned back in her chair. She let out a lengthy, mint-scented sigh before taking the gift San had brought her.

"It's got a nice weight to it," she commented, tugging at the bow on top. "It isn't going to blow up, is it? That would be terrible. Then I'd have to pick up all of these papers, and I don't think we'd ever get your blood out of the carpet!"

The Kazekage twirled the box in her hands while San and James made their cases for scouting out the stage for the Chuunin Exams, but she had her reservations about doing so.

"There are certain problems with just barging into that city," she began, picking over her words. "The formation of an important location takes time, and from what we know, Sasagi City did not follow this trend. Either it's got luck on its side or something even more tangible. Doubtless the other Villages want to know about this place just as much as we do, maybe even more. If this turns out to be orchestrated by one of the other Villages, Sasagi City itself may be one giant trap or a front for an information gathering scheme; either way, I'm not going to risk sending some of my most powerful Shinobi in there all willy-nilly."

There was no way they would be sending the Genin to the Exams alone. Since a significant number of the people in the Village were capable of summoning themselves back to the Village on a moment's notice, it was reasonable to think that there would be a way out of the City in a pinch. Even so, scouting was a necessary military action; if the place was a trap they would need to know. All this she had pondered while twirling the unopened gift in her hands.

"If only we had an animal that could slip through undetected," she mused aloud, hinting at a certain course of action.

As the note floated down from the rafters, she watched it fall. Her muscles tensed, her Chakra became excited, and her hands blurred. Two nearly identical seals formed in the air in front of her; not even a heartbeat later, the note was enveloped in two layers of barriers, one interfering with Chakra and one physical. Before the present could drop into her lap, she had caught it again and continued twirling it. She remained tense, but her Chakra relaxed slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:24 pm
Ergo War

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image

San nodded, finding the hidden message in basts words.

"I shall search some of the animals that we can send in. I dont know of many, and i know a few are busy. but i think we can muster up some. Ill be in the Academy training the little buggers for the exams. Ill send you a report when i fidn the right animals."

It was then San found the letter, and quickly ran his hands through it. Akane....what had you gotten yourself into...

"By animals, james, she is referring to the ANBU masks. I think that new uchiha, Sebastian, could take Shiroi or another and make their way down to recon it out. I have faith in some of their skills now....

San stood up to stretch his back, taking a new position to aid his perspective.

"And no, sensei, the box wont blow up. I do have other toys in the shop if you would like a good bit of explosive power. This is something i think you will especially enjoy....your duoka powers and what not. But your right, this City Sprung up out of nowhere, and we should be careful with who enters the area for recon. Shall i radio when i make the call? My clone is telling me many are gathering at the academy...."

San observed the kage quickly seal the falling envelope, and San was on his toes. He only knew of one man who enjoyed pranks like that....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi now stood outside of the door to the Kage's office. She reached her hand up knocking on the door lightly. From outside she could hear yelling, but what it was about she wasn't sure.

Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 20200

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:23 pm
Yukiko Masaki

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yeah we might want to wait a bit Shiroi. I think this might take a bit of time." Knives said as Shiroi knocked on the door to the Kage's office. "
Seems they're talking about the Chuunin exams that are coming up and all that jazz."  

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James simply stuck his helmet on and got on his toes. There wasn't much else to do. "Well whats that thing going to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked up to the door and heard some voices behind it. didn't know what they were saying but he knew people were in there. Doc knocked on the door a couple of times, then he spotted Knives and someone that he's seen before be has never actually met. "Hey Knives. What's going on?" Doc asked, "How long was I out for? I just woke up in the hospital." Doc kept trying to listen to the voices while also trying to pay attention to Knives. "Do you know what happened to that big huge thing that attacked?" Doc asked right after Knives finished answering his other question. Doc really wanted to fill in the blanks that he had. He couldent remember a lot from the mission at all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Yetisarge

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm
pliokiju

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Seems that something big is happening from what bits and pieces I can pick out of their conversation." Knives said before looking up from his meditative like state and saw Doc.

"Hows it going Doc. You've only been out a couple of weeks, this time around." He informed Doc. It had been a year since the events in Rouran and Doc was still spotty. From what he had overheard his chakra system was totally fried from the bijuu.

"From what I can gather, it's sealed within me. Or so they say. I haven't been able to contact it granted I have only tried once or twice now to contact it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:23 am
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

_ Shiroi turned to Ken, who towered over her, as usual. She stepped back so that she could see Ken's face without straining her neck. She smiled and nodded at Ken. "The chuunin examinations?" She asked. She had almost forgotten about it and with the sudden flood of new shinobi into the village it was sure to be a rather important event. "I wonder how many of our genin will want to join." She said in a low tone as she waited in front of the door.

Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 20200

Yetisarge

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 am
As soon as she received confirmation that the box would not, in fact, explode, Bast slid a finger under the paper and opened it with all the precision of a demolitions-expert-turned-surgeon. The empty pen golems spent quite some time thereafter cleaning up the bits of paper on the floor. One of them even managed to tie the bow around itself before scurrying over and sitting proudly on a shelf.

"Armor?" the Kazekage asked, sniffing the material. It certainly smelled differently than anything she had ever made, and was incredibly light. "I don't think you have any idea how awesome it is to have something like this. You have my thanks, good sir! I shall let you know how it fits as soon as I get the opportunity to try it on, though I'm certain it fits perfectly, god dammit. I've got to get back to work, though; too many youngsters at the door."

Biosense, while it was wonderful for certain things like medical examinations and clothes fitting, was certainly very intrusive, but she had no time to indulge this train of thought nor to try on the strange new armor immediately. People were gathering at the door quickly and she needed to address them.

"Come in!" she called over to the door. "Sorry, James, San; we'll have to continue this discussion some other time."

Yo-ko

Yukiko Masaki

Yetisarge

Winterwolf78

pliokiju

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games