Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kein smiled as he stood pulling his thick robes over his head and off. He turned to the hokage and said," Humm very true. I will train whoever you think best." He nodded to the girl with the cold chakra though it didnt bother him in the slightest his own was at times far darker than hers. He smiled softly picking his daughter up and plopped her upon his shoulders and said," Be nice to the hokage sweetie."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With her head still hung low, she wouldn't bother lifting up her head, rather, she spoke in a dull, but clearly audible voice. "Sir." She said blatantly. "I would like to train under this man." With that, she would look up, her unique, glistening silver eyes penetrating into any that they laid their gaze on. With that, she would shove off with door frame she was leaning against with her shoulder. As she walked up to the Kage's desk, she would reach down and pick up the headband, casting a glance at the small girl on the desk. Her eyes unwavering with the girl's, she would latch the Headband to her right, upper arm, tightening it in place with a yank from her teeth, which she had used to tie the band on. With one, final, almost contemplative glare, she would break her eye contact with the girl. And, with a shake of her head, return her bangs to their former place over her eyes. Kira stood completely still, presumable looking at the man with the mask. Though, one never really knew where one's eyes were when they weren't visible...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

The Hokage merely looked at Kein as he said he would take whomever he gave him. he guessed it would be better than Kein choosing his own. Then the girl he had previously rejected to be part of Kein's team said she wanted it. If he refused he guessed it wouldn't look to well."Ok then."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:27 pm

User Image
Konoha |||| Chakra 200 |||| Genin

The entrance of the new girl was hard to miss. Izumi wasn't a sensor but it didn't take a genius to pick up all the negative vibes. If she didn't chill down, she'd get wrinkles way before her time. The purple haired female sighed silently in her head. Hate, was not a good emotion to thrive on. However, it was not her place to lecture anyone about their own choices in life. Taking in head band silently she took a moment to look at the familiar leaf symbol engraved on it. It had been years since she last held a headband. Alas, having been stuck in a coma really did suck. As the Kage seemed to ponder Kein's question she tied her ninja identification around her waste. It was about that time when she was asked if she was interested in being the said apprentice. Izumi blinked twice to take in what she had just been asked. "I wouldn't mind." Sure she hadn't had the nerve to offer herself up mainly because she was mature enough to know some decisions were for the Kage to make, but that didn't mean she was going to pass up the chance if it was offered to her. Izumi wasn't fast enough as the other girl. The other girl had requested to learn from him too. It would be interesting perhaps. Kein had seemed to only ask for one but it was possible he would take on two.

Aquos Dragoa

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Shades Chakra:240/240
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

Taka walked up the stairs to the office, in a bit of haste. She had been summoned and was quite sure koshi was on his way to her side. She moved inside the room and took a step to the left, moving beside the door and out of the way of the other people. "You summoned me Hokage-sama? I have to write my report still but I can give you all the pertinent details of my mission."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

With the office filling up quickly, Kira was beginning to feel quite crowded. She figured she would find her new sensei later, for now, she was itching to text out her new skills. Dipping her head in respect to the kage, she would, as emotionlessly as she had entered, duck out. She would head to the gates, she had heard that a team had been sent out on a mission to somewhere to do something or another, surely they'd be heading back, if not back already, by now. This would be a good time to go find someone to spar with. With that, she was gone.

[ EXIT ] - Gates

wolfbain001

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:12 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

The hokage looked up at Taka as she walked in though she appeared different. You couldn't fool him trained Hokage eyes. Besides her voice was the same."Yes, people give me the verbal report."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

" Hai! Starting our mission we proceeded to the edge of fire country on the first night. We set our camp there, within our borders to keep the genin safer than being in potentially hostile territory. From there I gave my entire squad our trump card which I will not reveal with so many nin around. Im sure you understand this Hokage sama. This took the majority of the night but we had good results. While my team was learning to use said card, I moved ahead to scout Kumogakure out for possible entry points. They had just suffered an attack of some kind, presumably by some rouge element, and I saw opportunity to slip in unnoticed. Infiltration was successful but It is my belief that a high level hyuga was suspicious of my presence despite my attire and lack of weaponry. I managed to confirm the identity of several wounded shinobi within their ranks including the Raikage who if what I heard is correct, is currently bedridden. This is only speculation as I wasnt able to actually confirm this. From the hospital I overheard the hyuga give orders to what smelled like an inuzuka that got urinated on by a bear, to tail me. From there I had to go undercover further and just confirmed the identity of several shinobi about the area. The hyuga im to believe is either a high ranking member of the anbu if not their captain, as several anbu had come into the area and one reported to him. This is all I was able to collect. I was going to try for the Anbu personnel files however my team extracted me and with my tail still on me it was best to vacate the area. Kumogakure has been weakened. There are several options to act on this to various different means Hokage-sama... "She stood at ease during her report and as she finished a rather sizable male lion came into the room and bumped his head against taka's shoulder, almost knocking her off balance. She smiled and tangled her hand in his mane affectionately.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:02 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to her, when she mentioned a hyuuga he remembered the man that Kein fought with in Kiri. So they both made it back to their own village alive. Just what the hell are they planning? She then heard that she ws being tailed by an Inuzuka."I see, this could be a problem if they were on to you and the Inuzuka got your scent he could very well track you back here."The Inuzuka started in konoha he was very aware of their abilities."Very well,Good job on making it out of there unscathed the information you have brought is invaluable. But we aren't out of the woods yet. Here is your mission."He said handing her a scroll reading it she would figure out the mission."At the moment we won't take any action against Kumo, they are still on good terms with Kiri, moving against them openly would lead to a two on one situation."

EDITED

Title: Falsify Information
Information: Enemy shinobi have infiltrated the village and have begun compiling information. Instead of outright killing them, you're to sabotage their information. Do whatever you can to feed them some false data, just don't get caught~
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 6
Note: If false information is delivered by the enemy to their leader, this becomes an A ranked mission.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image

She read over the information and raised an eyebrow at this but did see how the mission made sense. "Hai...Just send someone to feed shade and luna....Tell them not to make sudden movements. My companions are rather temperamental. Id rather my apartment not burn down..." She nodded towards the large feline who was sitting there looking somewhat innocent. She rolled her eyes and took her orders headed toward the anbu headquarters.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 4,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse got bored of waiting out in the wall sighing she toke a step form the wall, her hand running Steel's black and blue-tented furr the wrong way as she turned and stepped into the office. Her crimson hues scanned the people within it. Two genin, the uchiha and his offspring. And a red headed chuunin dressed in almost nothing. The jounin said not a word as she moved through the office to her seat next to the Hokage's desk. Her keen hearing had heard their whole conversations, but she seemed more interested in the family member tracking down the borderline striper. Placing her elbow on the arm of the chair she rested her chin upon her knuckles tilting her head slightly to the girl. So Kyo's tracking you down eh? Her eyes went to Noctis. Your going to let her handle him? The woman let out an inner sigh. At least the village was seeing some action.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel let out a large yawn in the hall. He hated being too big to fit through doors. Noctis you need to resize those damn pup doors!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded at Taka, though the pets would probably be moved to a secure location. Before he spoke with Eclipse who had walked in he turned his head to the side and a anbu appeared."Secure the pets carefully and gently, tell the gates to keep a vigilant eye." The anbu nodded and vanished. He then turned to eclipse who looked like she wanted to say something."Hello Eclipse what can I do for you?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
EDIT: Please don't kill me for this. o.o (Besides, it's a once in a lifetime thing...)

[[Idk if I'm allowed to do this. (considering I might as well be crew. xD) But the Kage should REALLY see this. ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Not long after the order to watch the gates was given, an ANBU would appear next to the Kage, whispering in his ear. "Sir, there are two Genin fighting at the Gates, they are both using Chuunin and Jounin level technique which would result in damage of the gates or casualties." With that, she ANBU would stand, completely still, and wait for the order to be dismissed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm
wolfbain001

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The hokage turned to the Anbu and sighed, created a clone to go an dcheck it out

[exit to gates]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:49 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

"OLD MAN! OLD MAN!" Kira would practically yell as she ran into the Kage's office, shoving past whomever was in her way. "There are Jounin at the outskerts of the gates! They're planning on bum rushing it!!!" With that, the Kage Bunshin clone would turn, heading towards the door. Then she would throw over her shoulder. "Oh, and, I'm trying to trick them into trusting me. Whatever I say, it isn't true alright?

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games