Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.

Maemi glanced back at this new man who arrived, staring at him for a few minutes Who's this guy? he thought, confused. He was still waiting for the Kage but this new arrival had distracted him "Who's this...?" he mumbled. Not even knocking on the door and just barging in...it was weird.

((Kein: I didn't put this in this post but Maemi and Sypher have the same general bone structure in their face as well as their eyes are shaped identically. Seeing Maemi will be like looking at a younger Sypher for Kein who was his best friend))

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

It seemed that Kein had arrived a few seconds ahead of her. Outside of the building, she had just caught him going inside and soon she and Cloud followed after him. It was a quick trip through the first floor and up the stairs, all the way to Kinpaku's office. Apparently Kein did not have to knock since when she made it to the door, it was left open after the male had gone inside. Quietly sneaking in after him, she noticed new and old faces inside and guessed the new faces were new genin. Perhaps one of them would be assigned to her for lessons. She took her time to look them all over but one, the one with black hair she got a good look at his face. The other had his back to her so she could not quite get a good look at him yet. She would wait until the Raikage was finished speaking to the others before inquiring about having a pupil. Cloud took a seat right next to her but looked rather bored. Although he was getting a strange scent off of Maemi... male and female scents?

When Maemi looked to Kein, she got a better look at his face though. Something was bugging her about him... he looked familiar to her. Sort of like a familiar face but that one could not tell where or when it was scene or who it belonged to.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1115

Kein stopped dead in his tracks when he looked at the... boy.. girl , what the hell was ..... it. It was as feminin as a girl but no boobs. Flat chested maybe. But no even if .... it . was flat it's boobs would still show. This perplexed Kein. But then he noticed something. An impossible something. The ... person was a dead ringer for Sypher. Kein made his way over to ..it. and grabbed its cheeks and tugged and said," Sypher. There is now way in hell." He had seen some weird things but this one took the cake. As the leader of the Onin program he never forgot a face let alone one of his best friend.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"It's my duty, ma'am." She bowed again, slightly blushing at the praise though still surprised to avoid getting any scolding. Her head bobbed back up, her hair fluffy in their green and natural bushyness. By the time her locks stopped bouncing, Kyo had already left after leaving a trail of incoherent words. He'll be the death of me...! Her expression turned stone-like while the back of her exterior ripped fresh veins that ruptured at the side. She'll have to finish what they started once things here were done. If anything, Doki was glad that the mention of the wall's structural damage hadn't come up yet.

The green haired girl now stood respectively in her place, observing and listening. Her lazy eyes lowered a little before rising back to their original elevation through her waves of interest at Mae's new request. She was amazed at his dedication and for someone who was a half brother. Doki honestly could not understand the urge behind his reason since her fair share of having older brothers were no better than with her getting comfortable around catty pets. Her lips pursed back and forth, unsure of his predicament or whether or not he'll be allowed in. She had her doubts about him, somehow less at peace with the scab that festered a handful of people in this village regarding you-know-who. Her shoulders shook at the conjunction of both fresh knocking and Kein's hubbub-hello. Even now, she stood a safe distance away from the benghal tiger, mostly afraid to meet it's gaze.

When he came in, she formed a smile, bowing slightly to him and Suzume in greeting. "Hello Kei- Gah!" Her hands pushed at her cheeks at the alarm of such behavior. What is it with you people and touching newcomers today?! "K-Kein-dono...! That's not a very polite thing to do..." She wasn't the best model example to talk but at least some decency ought to be spared in light for the two advisors today. However erratic their personal styles were. Her brows knitted with slight stress now, though there was room for embarrassing humor. Her round eyes danced the blight of those feelings until they averted their gaze to another fresh face. Likely a graduate, she guessed. Though with Ima in the room, moving out would be vague. Just another day in the office...

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

"Ow!" Maemi winced as his cheek was pulled and not even noticing the arrival of another person, a girl. He jerked his head back, stumbling a bit and bumping into the Kage's desk "That hur...what did you say? Do you know Sypher!?" completely forgetting the Raikage's order to not question any of her shinobi, he couldn't help but leap on this little bit of information "Do you know Sypher?" he stepped up closer to the man again, his face a frown of concentration. The similarities between Sypher and Maemi bordered on creepy at times, as it did now. The look of concentration was identical on both brothers.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

The Raikage had many visitors today. The door ajar, Jin was able to notice several strange individuals packed into the office. ... should've known... this IS Raikage-sama's office... Jin thought quietly to himself. He would have left and let the Raikage finish business before attending to Jin, but he wasn't sure if that was how things worked or not. He was always used to having a set schedule set out for him. What with classes and not, but now that he was Genin, receiving his headband was the one priority for Jin. It was concluded that Jin would just sit there and await his turn, entering the door right behind the two tough-lookin' adults, closing the door behind him.

Action : Closing the door behind him..
Thinking : Hope I'm not a bother..
Feeling : Nervous..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : Thank you. ^^ It took me awhile to get used to constantly changing the info, but it makes it a lot better than having to go back and forth between thread. xD

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

Omonarujin

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Well now things were getting interesting. The boy who looked so familiar was so because he bore a striking resemblance to Sypher. Suzume had heard of what supposedly happened to the male but... she did not quite believe it. Whether it was because she knew better or just refused to believe it, she still held onto the idea he was out in the world somewhere. She was not as close to him as Kein might be, but he had been a good friend, she missed him and she knew Apollo missed him.

Shuffling quietly over to Doki she said "Hello Doki-san... can you explain what is going on? This... boy? Looks a lot like Sypher is... she? His sibling or some family member?" Honestly she was confused as to what the other's gender might be. Feminine yet also masculine, the other was the definition of androgyny from the looks of it. Looking down to Cloud, the male shrugged his shoulders. "Heck if I know Suzu-chan... it has both male and female scents from what I can smell."

Raising a brow, Suzume looked back to Maemi, wondering why he was here at the office. She had never heard about Sypher's family before, where had this... person, shown up from? Did he know about Sypher's supposed fate? She did catch sight of the other genin standing quietly to the side but this new drama before her took all of her focus.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein stepped back and said," I you could say that he was my best friend and one of the few in the village that I respected enough not to fight. " It was not out of fear Kein could beat Sypher easy but simply as he said out of respect for the man. He turned to Doki and said," What I thought it was a ghost."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

"Best friend..." Maemi said the words like he wasn't used to such an idea. But "Then...." he stopped and glanced at the Kage and swallowed his initial question. He had forgotten himself earlier but he didn't want to get her unhappy. He bowed slightly to the man who called himself his brother's friend "I'm Maemi Yasu. Sypher is my half brother...." he said, straightening "What's your name, if I can ask."

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki was quite happy to find Suzume coming near her. She hadn't seen her in a while so it would be nice to catch up. "Hello Suzume-nee. Cloud." She greeted on a more pleasant note and with a gentle smile. She crouched a little to pet Cloud gingerly under his chin with gentle scruffs. "Erm, I'm afraid I don't know much myself. He um, prefers to be referred to as a gentleman than that of the other counterpart." She looked at his face again, studying the ratio of his fair face that to her, was the face that ached in a few people's hearts. "Relative..you..could say that." Doki murmured, conscious of his own feelings to the way she would address their relationship discreetly to her senior jounin. "Ehm, but he's new to the village." Speaking of new, Doki nearly forgot about the other young male who now entered himself among the jabbering going on here.

"Hello, can I help you? If you need a headband, we can step out to the next room. It's getting a bit crowded in here after all." Doki started by suggesting to him, her hands folded neatly over her front while with a receptionist smile.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Honestly it was awkward, she had no idea how to address this person. Would she call him a male or a female? At least Doki cleared it up by saying that Maemi preferred to be called as a male. Then the male spoke up, giving his name and clarifying Sypher was his half brother. At least things were starting to make a bit more sense now.

Cloud of course enjoyed the attention from Doki, head tilting back as she scratched under his chin. "I see... I suppose he wants to stay here then and learn more about his brother?" asked Suzume, fairly sure that was the reason he was here. Looking over to the new boy wanting a headband, she looked back to Doki and asked "I suppose you help the Raikage out now? And I want to ask her if I could teach some genin."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded and said," Pleasure to meet you. I am Kein Uchiha. I counted your half brother as a friend and I shall do so for you." He bowed slightly more of a lean forward than a bow but still a show of a bit of respect.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Close? Since when? Oh well, despite being ignored by him earlier, Doki didn't mind. Such things happened when there were more interesting things on another plate. The jounin learned to deal with that by now knowing that some of her acquired tastes had gone bland over months of time. She looked back to Haruhi, nodding while within similar viewpoints. Though now her perspective was slowly tipping deeper into her personal area of thinking. An expression clean of doubt answered to her. "Yep, it's as you say. And sure. I think it's about time for that too." Doki was considering that along the lines of some old requests from a while back among prices and other stuff. But Doki believed Suzume had the honest abilities and attitude of a worthy teacher. And having more teachers would do well for circulating shinobi. She only wished for her patience. Lucky people.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

First thing noted? Kyo left, leaving the tiger and his canine partner. Always an odd choice, for one of the Inuzuka. The dog seemed to express a form of verbal approval and faith in the child, Maemi. That was a vote of confidence in the boy's favor. Of course, his determination had shone through now. There was much to be done in the area, which stirred the trouble up even more than ever. Her glance fell upon the canine and the feline pair. "The animals should know that any information I've decided to have withheld is strictly confidential, and they are not above the laws of Kumogakure," Kin began, glancing over the two animals present. "I'm not afraid to make a door mat for treason."

"Well, know this, Maemi. No matter what you should learn in the future, you are tied to the village now above all else," The raikage answered, in return to young Maemi's determination. Knocking first. Then came Kein and Suzume. It was a good thing the office was so large.

"Doki, please step outside to handle our newest genin. which I assume is the two," Kin commented ever so simply. Maemi knew what was expected, and there was a boy outside. She shook her head, and hardened her tone slightly. "You, Suzume... I don't recall having given you permission to enter as you please... Kein has the right as an adviser, but you must consider stations. Knock first next time. Now... What brings you here? And you as well, Kein."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Kein Uchiha....I'll remember that. Maemi thought, turning back to the Kage as she spoke. At first he didn't get it but with her next sentence he bowed deep and with much enthusiasm "Thank you, Kage-san!" he said, beaming. Unbeknownst to him, he'd addressed her with the exact words his brother had used when he'd met with Kinpaku. He turned back to Doki now "Doki-dono? May I get a headband from you?" he asked, still grinning All I need after a headband is a teacher. his hand drifted to the tanto at his side, knowing exactly what kind of teacher he needed "And can you advise me on a good sensei? NOT KYO!" Maemi added immediately after, a dark scowl on his face.

Thanks to that,

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games