Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

He cradled her as she buried her face in his neck, not saying anything. Sypher stroked her hair gently as she spoke, his face tight "You could be comfortable there..." he grumbled but didn't press it. If Septima didn't want to go to the hospital, heaven and hell couldn't move her "Mist? Why?" his grip tightened a fraction "You're barely strong enough to walk the streets here. Are you taking someone with you?"

(OoC: No problem ^^)

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image
" But i'm comfortable here..." She would retort, laying there within his arms near lifelessly. Simply holding him was enough for her. " I have to go Sypher....my clan originates from there...it is only right I return, I will not become a burden to everyone here..." She could tell he would disapprove, his sharpened grip would bring her to ease on her hold of him, allowing one of her hands to hold his face, " It doesn't matter what condition i'm in....I will go...and alone...I must do this by myself...I have too..." It almost pained her to say such to him, but she was frozen in time while he was in a world that had long forgotten her. It was better this way, for both of them.

[[ Ignore that PM = . = ...I was trying to send her story to my other account and forgot to change the name address ]]  

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:46 am
User Image

"You're not a burden. Never." Sypher said fiercely, his gaze protective of her as she touched his face. He shook his head "If you won't stay here, you can't go alone...I don't care if you feel you must do this, Septima! You're sick...how do you know you'll even make it there?" he was never sure of his feelings around Septima. He became over protective, worried, angry, loving...it was a huge jumble of confused emotions. And if she left and just...vanished...he'd probably spend his life looking for her Girl drives me out of my mind... Sypher sighed and his head drooped a little "Let someone go with you...let me go with you." He wasn't busy right now. His team didn't need him to learn how to work together. There was no one to hunt, no one to look for "Let me go with you." He raised his head again, stubborn light making his eyes shine.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
" You say this now...but think about battle! If we were invaded....I'd be taken without much effort needed to be put into doing so...," She wasn't as lively as him, always still it seemed for her but her concern had been for him. If a day like that had occurred...and he'd been harmed for her uselessness...she'd never forgive herself. Yet his next line brought her to grimace, eyes cast aside as she would inhale deeply. " I don't know if i'll wake up tomorrow....drop dead this given moment...Each day Sypher there is only one fact that never changes.....I will die from this disease...it's simply the when that keeps me in turmoil..." Darkly she would answer him, stern almost but the second he would insist she take company her level headed guise would break, " No! You will not come with me...no one will...it must be this way, it must be so that there is a future for you...Can you understand? This is all I can do for you...in the very least..it's the last thing I know I can do for you and not fail at....it" Both hands would capture his face, thumbs running along the highlights of his cheeks, " You must learn to forget about me...you must".

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image

Sypher growled at the back of his throat, unwilling to let her point out logic. He took a deep breath as she took his face in both hands "And if you just vanished in Mist? You think I could forget without knowing where you are? If you're safe?" he touched her face as well, his free hand cupping her chin as his other kept her cradled "I don't forget, Septima. Forgetting means leaving things, people I've known, behind. I remember the names and faces of everyone I've ever met...I couldn't forget." he leaned his head down, lightly brushing her forehead with his own "I can't let you leave without knowing you will be safe...would you leave me if you didn't know I could go on? What if you traded places with me? What if it were me that was sick...dying...and wanting to leave? To travel alone, barely able to sustain myself? Septima...would you let me leave? Even if I begged you? Would you let me wander off...would you let me leave? And could you live with never knowing if I were alive or dead?" he kept his pain under control but his voice was breaking. Sypher kept his forehead close to hers, his eyes soaking up her own.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not that anyone would notice but Aki had been slowly putting his self back together again. he was getting more skilled at it as time went by. the holes filled in and he stood slowly. he shook his head and looked about him. two losses no wins. he needed to win at least once. on one hand it meant at least the ninja were strong on the other he wasn't good enough to help protect the village. he needed a rematch and he wanted it now. he walked up the the man who so easily defeated him."i think you should give me one more shot. im just now starting to get the hang of what to do in these situations."  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel had been watching,with interest,the exchange between Sephyr and this strange girl. Lovers perhaps? Maybe a brother sister connection?Regardless their bond was strong,and from their speech he gathered that the girl was dying and he didn't quiet enjoy that. He had to physically stop himself from grabbing his Mandola and striking up a sad tune. When Aki walked up to him and requested a rematch he was generally astonished. Anybody else would be dead from that blast,he was only immobilized briefly. He was a good one to have on ones side,to be an initiate. He had more then proven his worth"Aye,I think I should. But not here,let us go someplace more private. If you would follow me" And with that he turned and walked off in the direction of the Temple of Perseverance

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Aki nodded and followed him letting him lead. he figured the temple was where they were headed and in his excitement he forgot to mention that he was leaving to the squad he was trying out for.  

lazyactor

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
As he touched her face she would divert her eyes from him, he cared so much for her and it seemed like a lost cost. She knew it was selfish to allow him to do such for her, if only they had never gotten involved. His touch could melt her, eyes drawn back to his face. This face she could remember even if years would age it, if she'd been refused to see him for years without end. " Then you are telling me..it's inevitable, who will you become when I have passed? I don't want you to fall to waste..your one of Kumogakure's best shinobi, don't ever forget that...For us shinobi, emotions are useless..." She couldn't capture the passionate flame he withheld, she was much to passive in his presence..it was becoming tedious to keep a straight face. He'd part her bangs and she would watch run her hands through his hair, " Sypher...don't do this to me...to yourself.." Yet by now as their foreheads touched she began to cry, closing her eyes, " This isn't a trip Sypher...I ever planned to return from..".

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai was about to say things to Doki when she was approached by an old face. Dai looked at Septima, her eyes wide. She stepped forward pulling Doki back close to her. "Septima...sama?" She said a little surprised to see her. Dai listening to Septima's request and was about to say something; but then saw Sypher. Dai kept her distance as she watch the conversation go back and forth. Let him go with you, Septima. He cares about you to take you back to your village of origin. Let him, please. She thought before stepping forward and kneeling next to Septima. "Let him go with you, Septima." Dai whispered to her. She looked at Sypher. "Allow him to protect you one last time. I know it is hard. But..." Dai looked at Septima. "Sypher, is the strongest Shinobi, I know. And that isn't flattery. He protect you and so much more." She closed her eye. "Allow him to go. Cause if he stays here, he'll never forgive himself if something happened to you." Dai opened her eyes ad looked at Septima. Tears crept from the corners of her eyes. She was sad in seeing Septima; a girl that had been one of the causes for Dai to become stronger, was now sick and possibly dying. "I know he'll obey whatever you say. And even if you don't want him to follow you to Mist. He will anyways." Dai spoke evenly as her tears slipped to the ground. "So allow him. Allow him to go with you to make sure you make it safe and sound to Mist." She pleaded with Septima.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Zetsu watched as Aki was easily defeated as he thought that was rather weird but oh well. Shrugging he looked over to Dai and smiled towards he thinking of the date they had. Looking back to Kein he wondered if Aki and him had done something bad but they wouldnt know until he said something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Aki walked into the dojo and walked up to Zetsu."hey man umm you feel like you know sparring. just for fun you know."  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel arrived at the Dojo in a swarm of butterflies all forming on one spot until once again he stood whole. He scanned the area,realizing Aki was here yet. He was glad he could follow orders,challenging Zetsu to a spar as commanded.He was proving to be rather useful, a great asset to the group. The spar should shed light on many things,most importantly the recruits skill. If he had to intervene to make him show his potential then so be it but he was confident Aki with his new found powers,thanks to him, would be more then a match. He leaned against the wall,his eyes were set on the potential recruit. If he was like Aki made him out to be,he would be a useful asset indeed. That added to his Kekkai Genkai would improve the Coalitions standings by far

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

Turning towards AKi he looked at him confused. He had just recently turned down a spar so why was he asking. Shaking his head no he looked baack to Kein waiting for him to talk.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games