Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:08 pm
I have a feeling that Bast will eat Ganchou by the end of the mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 pm
Ergo War
I have a feeling that Bast will eat Ganchou by the end of the mission.
i feel i will be eating popcorn...and watching XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:12 pm
Ah, that reminds me of the time when the Kazekage (Not Mamoru at the time) managed to piss Bast off as an ANBU; he threw a punch at her and, not being able to dodge the fist, Bast unhinged her jaw and swallowed it. The guy started hitting her head at that point, which really only served to drive her teeth farther in to his arm. That was an interesting recovery cycle for him, but she wasn't hungry.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm
lol. i will be training. anyways. cant wait to be able to go on diplomatic missions for suna... or espionage missions. those are always fun.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm
eh.....gotta rank up before an espionage mission. People sent a chunnin on a spy mission to Suna...didnt end well for them....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm
Ergo War
Ah, that reminds me of the time when the Kazekage (Not Mamoru at the time) managed to piss Bast off as an ANBU; he threw a punch at her and, not being able to dodge the fist, Bast unhinged her jaw and swallowed it. The guy started hitting her head at that point, which really only served to drive her teeth farther in to his arm. That was an interesting recovery cycle for him, but she wasn't hungry.

was that rai? i think it was... could be wrong...  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 pm
Yo-ko
eh.....gotta rank up before an espionage mission. People sent a chunnin on a spy mission to Suna...didnt end well for them....

A. suna
B. i dont plan on being chunin when i do go. but i only need 200AC.
C. uh.... i'll think of something for C  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 pm
@ Yoko: Nah, he was just screwing around on his own. =o

@ Dreadno: Nope, it was Mandain.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm
Ergo War
@ Yoko: Nah, he was just screwing around on his own. =o

@ Dreadno: Nope, it was Mandain.
oh...so i helped kill a rogue ninja?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:21 pm
ah yes... right. wait... rai wasn't even kage when you were using bast was he? was that before? and i still remember his death... self destruction. in the suna hospital. cuz you and i captured him. cuz as a med nin i was able to compleately trap him from your low air pressure.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 pm
@ Yoko: Something like that.

@ Dreadno: He was alive, but Kuriigu was the guy that I was using during the time of his Kazekage-ness. And then he died in the hospital, yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 pm
i had a clone in the room with rai when he died. it was funny... wait... no it was me.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Oh ok XD well it was funny anyways XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:30 pm
the good times... still keep rolling. lol. same old suna.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 pm
Silly Ergo...

Ganchou would only give Bast indigestion, and then to spite her come out as fresh as a summer breeze. Upon that time, she would then be likely to sink her fist into his wide grinning face. And knock most of his teeth out. I'm glad teeth can be re-attached by medical jutsu!

As for pissing off the Miyamoto's... I think the worst I saw was back in June last year... You know Ergo, the FIRST time I died...

It's odd to say, but in the last guild I died 3 times... and came back to life each time. >_> May seem like I was dragging things out, but there were tasks left undone...
Like messing with the Miyamoto's for a long time...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games