Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm
Dantes_river
foul play? what do you mean? >x>

thanks, but i'd rather stay up and talk with you... then...take a nap.. the panther mumbled, letting out a small yawn as she looked at him, something like a smile forming on her face as she looked at him. he's so nice... no wonder truth has a crush on him. she thought to herself with a sigh.

Krystina blushed lightly and hugged him before she stood up and helped Trevor with the dishes.
"wouldn't surprise me... the guy was a bit... odd.." Rissa chuckled as she played with her hair. "very rarely spoke to anyone in the group, but loved talking to strangers. and he was so paranoid about people going into his tent..."
"what, Grígora Lepída?" Lianna mumbled, slipping into the kitchen while walking on her hands. "yeah, the guy was an oddball. yelled at us once for getting too close to his tent while we were practicing." she chuckled softly.

"sorry... i was hungry." truth murmured, smiling to herself as her orange exorcist clothes appeared on her body, only they were black. "hm... new color agian?" she blinked, talking to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
{( Well, considering this said person seems to be avoiding you and the said friend told you she doesn't want a confession, well... It sounds kind of like the said friend might've told her and maybe she doesn't feel the same so it makes the situation a little awkward. That's just how my mind is putting it, but that could be like way off. It just sounds fishy to me. If I weren't just an internet-Gaia friend and was actually there, I could interpret it better than just what I know over these messages. It's not like I'm not a psychologist or anything so I could just be interpreting things wrong. )}

"So what's going on with the others since I've been locked in here? I thought I heard Karma here," Lucius mumbled, his nails lightly scratching against his chest.

"You didn't have to help me, Krystina. I just figured that since my little brother is destroying your house by staying here, this is the least I can do," Trevor murmured softly as he flashed a gentle smile at her.
"Grígora Lepída? That Spaniard bastardi still deserves my boot in his a$s," Ephraim growled lowly, his eye twitching slightly.
"Who is this Grígora Lepída you're talking about, Ephraim?" Maso asked curiously while staring across the table at Ephraim. This question got an exhausted sigh from Trevor in the kitchen making Maso raise an eyebrow.
"He was an informant for the ninja-assassins and the man who taught me and Jude the basics of being a ninja-assassin informant. He was supposed to have been assassinated when it was learned that he turned into a spy for the Templars. The Templars are the natural enemies of the assassins and just like the Shinsengumi, never truly ceased to exist. My guess is that the assassin assigned to kill him failed, Runealis couldn't be found, they lost track of him and so were still looking for him and Trevor was already retired and slightly deranged so they couldn't come calling on him. I was told he was dead."
"Oh... You seem to really hate him..."

Hades chuckled lightly at Truth's response only to gently pat her on top of the head. "Looks like it. I think she's expecting us because she didn't run back to Sheila's place," he said in a more serious tone while walking onwards, his feet not even making a shuffling sound as he moved.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 pm
Dantes_river
uhm... no... i know that she's had issues with other people she's dated... so it doesn't really surprise me... but... still hurts ...

"she was there... for.. a bit..." Kansei nodded, letting out a long sigh. "Hades and truth went to go kill her" she shrugged.

"can't help but help... they've done more for me then most... so i feel like i should do this." Krystina shrugged.
"heh, always knew there was something wrong with the guy... " Rissa sighed. "first day he joined up, i went to say hi and he pulled a knife on me" she shrugged and pointed to a slice mark on her shoulder.
"i can see why you hate him... he did more then just that.... although... we did learn some things by watching him after a while." Lianna chuckled dryly.

"wouldn't surprise me, she's always been a bit... suspicious of peoples..." truth mumbled, following him with an almost perfect silence.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am
kats_demonic_resistance
{( Like I said, it could just be me being paranoid. I'm paranoid about people hovering over my shoulder. She could just be unsure about dating someone else after her issues with those other people. I'm sorry that you couldn't (can't?) tell her your feelings. )}

"I hope they hit her one good time for me," Lucius murmured while removing his hand from his chest and setting it on the floor. "Forty-eight hours maximum left in this little bathroom... Forty-eight hours until I can actually wear something other than just boxers and actually walk around the house. I can't wait to go back outside..." He smiled lightly at the thought of feeling grass back under his feet only to inhale slowly. His eyes flicked open as he sat up abruptly, a low growl emitting from deep within his chest. "Kansei, I need you to go stand by Sheik's and Kana's side. I can't protect Sheik in my current condition so I need you to do it for me."

"You're such a kind soul. I'd love to have you in the family. Watari, you gotta add her to the family," Trevor smiled lightly while quickly hugging Krystina without touching her with his wet hands.
"He's gonna need a surgeon if I ever find him," Ephraim seethed only to suddenly shift his focus towards the wall. "Sh!t... He's awake..."
"Trevvy, shut up. Shayde's awake?" Maso murmured, a slight frown sliding on his face as Ephraim just nodded. "Lovely."
"Of course. Trouble follows us wherever we go..."
"What d'you mean by 'he did more'?"

Hades smiled lightly before pausing when he noticed Karma leaning against a tree.
"Looks like my instincts were right," she sighed lightly while flashing a light smile. "At least I let out that dark beasty hidden in that house as part of my last dance."

Shayde sat up and gently brushed his fingertips over Sky's cheek. "You have good luck, Skylar. I'll spare you," he cooed softly before standing up and stretching only to wince at a pain running through his leg. Dislocated leg... Lovely. Oh well. I've still got my shadows. He smiled at the thought before letting the shadows start creeping up the walls, red piercing eyes peeking out into every room.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:42 pm
Dantes_river
she's been through a lot... i think i'll give her her space.... -shrugs- i'll tell her whenever we run into each other next.

"alright." Kansei nodded, letting out a sigh as she sat up, lightly nuzzliing his hand for a second before turning and walking away. "stay safe... something feels... wrong" she thought to him as she walked into Kana and sheik's room.

"thank you..." Krystina blushed, biting her lip as she cleaned off the dishes.
"craaaap... truth's gone... and Kana's still down fer the count... we'll have to pull Kansei from where she was fer help..." Rissa sighed, shaking her head before looking at Ephraim. "uh...well.... we used to watch him practice in secret.... and then when he found us... he tried to..." she trailed off, looking at the floor.
"he tried to kill us.... " Lianna sighed. "but, we used everything he'd unknowingly taught us against him; better then he was. faster too." lianna smiled. "after that.. there were a few more... disgusting instances... but those happened when we were well... developing... he ended up on the ground with knives to his throat each time"

"ugh...great..." truth grumbled as she looked at her mother before glancing to hades. "i knew something was up. just like my sis, she always drops in for a reason. lets get this over with quickly so we can get back to the others. 'kay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 am
User Image
..: Šhēįk Śhâdøwfáńg :..

Sheik readjusted himself in his sleep a bit only to lightly squeeze Kana's hand in his. His dreams ran along him just standing before a room filled with clocks of different shapes and sizes.

:~:~:~:~:~:

User Image
..: Håÿdęń “Hādėß” Šãrēįłà :..

Hades nodded curtly before flipping out several knives from where they were hidden at. "Let's get this out of the way. I'd rather not let Shadowheart end up killing one of our friends and end up isolating himself," he muttered softly before clearing his throat a bit.
"Let's dance, kiddies," Karma smiled before clapping her hands together, a fire bursting from the palms of her hands only for twin daggers to appear in her hands. Hades had simply vanished from sight although a few clangs echoed from near Karma, her arms already seeming to strain against blades that were either being chunked at her or having been just simply swung at her.

User Image
..: Śhåÿdé “Šhâdøwhęãrt” :..

"So they're pretty scattered in the house? Makes this far more easier. Unfortunately for me, the sun is out. That makes this a definite challenge for me," Shayde purred inwardly before letting a shadowy hand slide out from the floor and grab Lianna by the ankle. It suddenly started dragging her towards the rest of the shadows without loosening in the slightest bit. "Already on my first prey? Too easy."

User Image
..: Wátârì “Måßø” Šhādõwfäńg :..

Watari jumped up from where he was seated before quickly flicking a match onto the shadowy hand that grabbed Lianna. "Ephraim, issues here," he hissed quickly.

User Image
..: Łüçíåñ “Łúčìūß” :..

"Thank you, Kansei," Lucius murmured softly while gently smiling at the feel of her nuzzling his hand. He stood up and started slowly pacing a bit.

..: The Shadow Ephraim :..

"I noticed, Watari. The shadows aren't listening to me let alone letting me into them. I wish I had some idea as to who he is behind what you guys know of him let alone what he is so I knew how to counteract him.... Just avoid as many shadows as you can and keep a light, whether it be fire or a freaking flashlight, on you at all times," Ephraim hissed back only to lift Rissa up and blow fire down at a hand reaching for her. "Light and fire magic are such a pain..."

.: Trevor Shadowfang :.
..: Time :..

Trevor dropped a plate into the sink while pulling his hands away, his foot pushing Krystina to the side. "Sorry. Stay near Maso. I'm checking on Sheik, Kana, Lulu and Kansei," he muttered quickly as he wiped his hands on his shirt and started heading off down the hallway leading to where Sheik was.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:05 am
Lianna gave an annoyed frown as she looked at the hand on her leg, frowning to herself as she pulled out one of her blades and tossed it into him before doing a flip to get away. "faerie light works....right?" she asked, flying in the air now, her wings showing.
"i certainly hope it does." Rissa murmured as she hugged Ephraim. "this will be difficult... but we could make some faerie fires? they can't be put out with water... or die out... only the one who cast them can put them out..."
Krystina frowned as she looked at things, sliding up onto the counter to grab a small stash of lighters and flashlights. "here... its enough for everyone.... i got them since the electricity used to go out..." she shrugged and moved over to Maso.
Kansei gave a small purr as she walked into the room, nodding to her sister who was watching Sheik sleep with a worried expression.you feel it too? she asked, tipping her head to the side.
"there's a new darkness to the house.... i'm worried what... or who it could be..." Kana mumbled as she held Sheik's hand tightly in her own, not wanting him to wake up yet since he needed his rest.

Truth gave a small frown as she looked at her mother, pulling a few blades from her belt as she watched her mother's movements, throwing knives in places she could see openings from.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
..: Šhēįk Śhâdøwfáńg :..

Sheik winced slightly yet seemed to remain deeply asleep.

User Image

Hades smiled lightly at Truth hitting every opening he got for her only to stop moving completely when he clashed blades with her again. "Nice aim," he murmured softly only to snatch the daggers from Karma's hands and pin them in the trunk of a tree.
"Looks like my seeds finally became a fully bloomed flower. That was a fun dance although it was unfair using a famous assassin. At least I got to see my baby girls become adult women," Karma murmured with a slight smile, a knife having pierced through the space between her shoulderblades. She slowly reached back only to get a knife in her hand and Hades' foot kicking the blade deeper into her back.
After Karma fell forwards, he slid down his mask showing an unnerved smile and reached down to tug Truth's knife free from Karma's back. "I'll deal with the body later. Let's go," he murmured lightly as he started heading back to the house.

User Image

"And the struggle begins," Shayde chuckled lightly to himself while letting the shadows and the creatures hidden within them continue their little game of trying to snatch people into their realm or simply destroying things.

User Image

Watari bit his lip before nodding slightly. "It should work since it's a light," he responded while stealing a quick glance at Ephraim who just nodded slightly. "This is gonna be difficult to deal with if it starts turning into night and these shadows are still trying to play tag with us." He quickly picked up Krystina and flashed a beam from one of the flashlights at a hand that almost grabbed her. "Flashlights do less damage than the fire does and light magic are more of a Lulu, Sheik and Trevor's strength than mine, Hades and Ephraim's strength." He let a few orbs of light drop down from his hand and scatter about the room only to frown when a shadow swallowed one.

"It should work, but this dark magic could be different from any other I've run across before," Ephraim muttered before smiling lightly at Rissa. "Just saying. I'm not a hundred percent sure on what type of dark magic this is."

Trevor glanced into the bathroom just to see that Lucius didn't even have a shadow messing with so he continued on into the room Sheik, Kana and Kansei were, a bolt of electricity flashing from his hands when he snapped his fingers. "How're things going in here?" he asked softly so as not to wake Sheik.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 pm
Kana gave a sigh as she looked at Trevor. "things are alright in here.... although... Kansei's worried about Lucius..." she murmured, looking to her sister who was growling slightly. "she's also upset that she can't do much fighting in her current form..." she chuckled softly, making sure not to wake Sheik any.
"can you check on him for me? or stay here with my sister?" kansei asked as she looked at trevor.
"Rissa's good with fire... and Lianna's trying to teach truth a bit on light.... " Krystina murmured as she tied her hair up in a ponytail.
"that's not good... but... hopefully...." rissa sighed as she slid back to the floor. "hopefully this will work..." she murmured, starting in on the faerie fire spell, which lianna and krystina soon joined in.
when they finished, lianna gave a smile and crossed her arms. "three targets to get rid of before the faerie flames will go away." she hummed. "makes it harder to do." she grinned and watched as the purple flames formed around each girl and a few scattered themselves around the house.

Skylar gave a small groan as he rolled over in his sleep, his eyes cracking open as he looked up at Shayde. "h-hey..." he mumbled, smiling a bit as he sat up.

Truth gave Hades a half smile and nodded. "thanks..." she sighed and watched him. "i've been practicing a lot.... " she sighed and followed him. "that's alright... i'm worried about the others too much to really care about her body..." she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

"It's good to train. It keeps you pretty healthy," Hades chuckled only to pick Truth up and vanish into thin air only to reappear back near the house and setting her back on her feet. "Haven't teleported in years. I'm glad I haven't lost my touch."

User Image

"Those b!tches... That light will not enter this room..." Shayde growled as his form flickered slightly. He blinked and glanced back at Sky, a flicker of a smile passing over his face. "Good morning, Skylar. How did you sleep?" he purred while sitting on the edge of the bed and gently brushing his cold-as-death fingers against Sky's cheek. He shot a glare at a shadow on the floor before returning his gaze back to Sky.

User Image

Watari nodded a bit before simply stopping everything including breathing. A second later, he was gone.

"Watari! s**t... He managed to get Maso into the shadows. I hope he can hold his breath for a while until I can break into the Shadow Roads," Ephraim hissed before moving slightly before a hand with claws could reach him. "And he might be trying to release my darker side."

Trevor sighed lightly before letting a spark shock a hand reaching for Kana. "I'll stay with your sister and my brother. You can go back to Lucian and his pacing," he responded as he sat down beside Sheik's legs.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:01 pm
"glad to see you haven't either." Truth smiled at Hades, brushing her bangs out of her red rimmed eyes.

Sky gave a tiny smile as he slowly sat up and rubbed his shoulders. "i slept...alright..." he yawned. "how about you?" he asked softly, tipping his head to the side a bit; there was something off with him.... he just couldn't tell what.

Krystina gave a frown as she looked at where Maso had been. "not good..." she murmured, her eyes darkening.
"gah.... we need a better plan then just 'don't get taken by the shadows'" Lianna sighed as she looked to rissa.
"yeah... we seriously need a strategy." Rissa nodded as her eyes went a silver color, a wave of death energy sliding off her body onto the floor in an attempt to kill off the hands.

Kansei nodded as she stood up, not wasting anytime in running back to lucius' side. hey, you alright? she asked cautiously, peering into the bathroom.

Kana let out a soft breath as she switched to her exorcist outfit, pulling a knife from her boot to stab a hand that came up beside her. "this is not gonna be good if he wakes up." she mumbled, still keeping quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

"Come with me. We've gotta try getting into Shayde's room to distract him long enough for Ephraim to get Maso back. Sheik would kill me a thousand times over for letting him die again if we don't get him back fast enough," Hades muttered before stepping inside the backdoor, several knives hitting around the room and having lightning bouncing around the room and knocking down the shadow hands quickly. "Ephraim, be ready to get Maso out of the shadows. Rissa, Lianna and Krystina, I need one of you to go sit with Lucius and Kansei. Lulu can't hear shadows moving or smell them if they're near. One of you stay with Trevor, Kana and Sheik. The third can come with me and Truth to get into Shayde's room. We have to break his focus on the shadows to get Ephraim in and out without losing Maso. I didn't get the complete hang of faerie fire, but at least I can set one of in his room which will force him into focusing on killing me so he can reconnect with the shadows. If I die trying to snap him back into the Shayde we all know, give me a couple days and just remind me of everything you know about me when I sit back up. Hopefully, he'll have snapped back to himself by then and hasn't locked me in a neverending cycle of life and death in the Shadow Roads. Good enough plan for you guys?"

User Image

"Rather restlessly actually. I couldn't wait to wake up. I don't like sleeping very much. It's less time I have to spend doing more resourceful things," Shayde answered while ignoring a wave of pain shooting through his leg. A dark shadow with red eyes crawled out of the shadows and murmured something in a strange tongue although it seemed that Shayde understood what it said. "Then why aren't you trying to be rid of it and find out what they're up to? Idgets! If it wasn't for him getting his damn leg dislocated, I'd have done it myself... Fools and ingrates is what I have to work with and I have to draw them a freaking picture... How much longer can he hold his breath before passing out and inhaling unconsciously?" A dark chuckle slid past his lips as he simply brushed a hair out of Sky's face. "Such a lucky, lucky man you are."

User Image

"So far I am alright, but Hades has restricted my movements even more than before. Most likely because he knows I'll ask you to play as my eyes since I can't tell if a shadow is near," Lucius responded in a low growl as a snowglobe sized orb of light pulsed in his hand. "It's less energy to do this than surround myself in a glow that dispels darkness when it touches me."

"Sounds risky, but I gotta get Maso out soon," Ephraim mumbled while taking a deep breath. "It's more of a plan than I have. You better not die trying to get him back to normal. That is unless one of you guys can get into contact with Sky and tell him what's going on. Sky might be able to distract him or change him back... At least Sheik said it was hypothetical that he could. Maybe he could dislocate Shayde's leg again?"

"Of course not. He'd try to get involved even in this condition. He's a stubborn a** and will get pissed if the pendulum of this little inner fight goes in either direction," Trevor responded with a sigh before snapping his fingers again, a bolt of electricity jumping from his fingertip into a shadow on the wall. A semi-shocked, semi-horrified expression slid onto his face as little red circles looking like alchemical circles started writing themselves on the wall. "I think I know what Shayde is although I'm starting to wish I'm wrong... I thought they were no longer around..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm
"i'll go with you Hades... i can tell my brother what's up in ways that don't need words." Krystina sighed as she finished getting dressed, her eyes rimmed half in red.
"and i'll go to Kana and Trevor." Lianna muttered, a light frown on her face.
"then i'll help Kansei and Lucius." Rissa smiled lightly.

"i'm not liking this at all..." Kana frowned, looking at all the symbols through Cat's eyes.

i'll do my best to help you. Kansei murmured, smiling lightly.

Sky blinked as he looked at Shayde, frowning some. "um....huh?" he muttered stupidly, his brain still fuzzy with sleep. he didn't quiet get what he was going on about ot the shadow, but he assumed that it was just a enemy...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image

"Kay. Be wary of any alchemical circles on your way to your destinations and good luck," Hades nodded slightly while slipping through the door leading out of the kitchen and towards where Shayde's room was. "I might have to fix a bedroom door later."

User Image

"Still a bit slow on the intake, I see," Shayde smiled lightly while lightly brushing his fingers through Sky's hair. "Keep it that way. I'd hate to have to erase too much from your memory than I already have to." His eyes shifted towards the wall and made him snicker. "So Trevor knows. That makes him a major target to be rid of. I was hoping to mess with him a little more. Oh well. Let's see how long he can last before being snatched into the freezing darkness."

User Image

"Thank you, Kansei," Lucius smiled as the light pulsed in his hand again.

"I guess I'll take you two to your destinations while waiting for myself to be able to sink into the shadows again," Ephraim sighed before motioning for Lianna and Rissa to follow him, his pace already set to head out.

"We're leaving the room," Trevor muttered as a skeleton hand slid out of the wall from each of the circles. He picked Sheik up like a child, his foot touching Kana on the leg before a flash of light spread across the room. "Ouch. I panic-teleported like I did when I was younger. Hey, Effy. Nice catch."

"Oh shut it, Trevvy. It was a reflex from the times you used to suicide-bomb yourself and your targets. I'm just glad I caught you, Sheik and Kana. Kana, are you alright?" Ephraim grunted, the heel of his foot dug down into the floor of the house while his arms were wrapped around the trio. He set Kana and Trevor on their feet while keeping an eye on the walls in front of him. "Why'd you even do that, Trevor?"

"Because I'm not having them critters kill my baby brother or my baby girl's best friends," Trevor muttered while slightly readjusting Sheik in his arms. When Ephraim shot him a look of better details, he sighed. "Um... In The Demon Bible written by that demon alchemist, Kharl, he mentioned the beings living in the darker side of alchemy which of course your secret side is part of. I did a little personal research on the topic outside of the elder assassin's knowledge and when I stopped acting all suicidal. Anyways, what I came across would scare even Death to death. The dark side of alchemy, the Shadow Roads and those red alchemy circles we saw in the room Sheik and Kana were in were part of an ancient lineage that feeds off of the darkness in one's heart which everyone has. They were considered the royal family of the darkness to the cait sidhe and shadow demons and gods to the Shengroula, an alien race that nears extinction, and The Shadow Clan. They were never truly called anything other than The Shadow Walkers or Shęn Vedilÿæ. Those skeletal beings coming out of the walls were their guardians and you don't want to tangle with them things. My research came to a dead end after I ran across an old tome that said they were extinct, but now that I think on it, I think Shayde might be one of The Shadow Walkers. You said the dark energy coming from him made your darker side seem like an angel, right? He also hates anything bright so he does almost everything in the dark. Well that would be due to him being a higher rank of species in the dark. He's probably their freaking prince stuck in our dimension. These things have crossed dimensions before, but something about the light in other dimensions messes with their neurological functions and creates the split personality aka what Ephraim has. Any other questions?"

"One; why didn't you mention these things before?" Sheik mumbled into Trevor's shoulder.

"I kinda forgot about it until I saw those red marks on the walls," Trevor chuckled a bit nervously. Ephraim slapped him upside the head and gave a sigh of frustration. The words of “This is gonna be a pain” remained unspoken.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:16 pm
Sky gave a small frown as he looked at Shayde but let out another yawn as he rubbed his eyes. "um....okay?"

Kansei gavea light purr as she looked at him, nodding sightly. you're welcome

Kana gave a sigh when Sheik woke up, a frown on her face as she fixed her clothes. "so, this is gonna be a pain in our a**?" she huffed, smiling inwardly as faerie fire formed around her.
"woudn't surprise me.." lianna drawled, still fluttering above everyone. "so, any ideas on how we handle this?"
"hey guys... i'm gonna go on ahead, lucius and kansei are still alone.... so i'mma update 'em." Rissa murmured, dashing off to find the others.

Krystina shrugged lightly as she followed Hades carefully, the red tint in her eyes growing as they moved. "don't worry about the door right now..." she mumbled.
Truth on the other hand remained silent beside them, her hands in her pockets as she did her best to keep focused.

{woowwww i fail at keeping track of rps >x>;;}  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games