Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 pm
The Hogwarts Express

With a final screech of the wheels and a burst of steam the train came to a halt at Hogsmeade Station. Students began to poor out of the cars and fill the platform.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah stepped off the train and looked around her. She had just been in Hogsmeade a few days ago, but went back home to get her stuff. She smiled and her eyes filled with excitement. Finally her first year of school had started.

User Image 
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade Station

"Thoughts" Oh my gosh I'm here.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:08 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien exited the train, raising his eyebrow at the station. This was it. He was about to make it from here to the school. Then, the sorting ceremony. He wished he could be more confident that the hat would sort him into Slytherin, but he'd heard that it tended to be a bit capricious when it came to these things. He was afraid that it might sort him into Ravenclaw instead, which was unacceptable. He could only thank the stars that he would never be sorted into either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. He was really afraid of what his father might do if that happened. But, it wouldn't. He certainly wasn't the type.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked around and notice there was so many people around her. She started to get really nervous as the place got crowed and she started to push people around."Get out of my way," she said as she pushed the boy in front of her aside so she wouldn't be so crowded.

User Image 
Mood--- Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade Express

"Thoughts"There is so many people here.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith excitedly burst out of the train with a smile.
Finally we are here! He thought excitedly. "Come on Sean!" He shouted to his twin. He moved through the crowd. His mind overflowing with thoughts. What house would he be put in? Would his parents be proud? Could he become a great wizard one day? All these questions and more ran through his mind.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean followed after his twin slowly, he looked nervous and was therefore more timid than usual.
What if they hat doesn't sort me? he thought a tad worried and panicky. He gulped and followed after his twin brother. "I am coming." The shy boy squeaked.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Well here i am.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy walked off the train with no expression on her face. She had her wand in her left hand and then her owls cage in the other."Well here we are Snowy," she said and looked around. When she saw Hannah she smiled a little bit and was glad she already had a few friends here. His was going to be a great first year. 

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:49 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing

User Image

Damien's eyes narrowed when the girl pushed him. He straightened and wiped his hand over himself where she'd touched him. "There is no need to be so rude; shoving me won't get you there any faster," he chastised. 'So crass... probably a mudblood. Non-magical types never teach their children any manners.' He didn't like the start he was having to the year. First he'd spotted Adalaide at the station, which he had expected but hoped not to do, and now this. It seemed like he'd made the right choice in deciding to focus on his studies.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin climbed off the train and onto the platform. She looked around, following the rush of people. She brushed her hair to the side, her ears buzzing from all the noise. She noticed a blonde haired boy shout to someone named Sean, a dark haired boy being pushed, and a red haired girl push the boy. Caitlin made her way to the other side of the platform, trying to make room for more people. She clutched her wand, looking for Raiden and Drae to get off the train. Another blonde boy climbed off the train, followed by a dark haired girl. Caitlin weaved her way through the crowd, waiting for her friends.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked at Damien,"I'm sorry I can't believe i just did that. I get nervous and I'm a bit.....never mind," she said shyly and backed away. She saw Daisy and waved at her, but she was too busy looking at he owl.

User Image 
Mood--- So Sorry

Location--- Hogsmeade Station

"Thoughts" I can't believe I just did that.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather stepped off the train carefully. It felt a little odd, getting off the train wearing her house robes. Last year, she had wore a simple first years rope. Now she was a second year, and she was decked out in Hufflepuff colors. She looked around and saw lots of unknown first years. They all apeared to be a nervous or excited, or a little of both. She remembered feeling like that, and the thought made her smile. Her only hope for this year so far was that her fellow second years would be able to regonize her. Last year, she had worn large, round glasses and her hair was rather long. The day before she was sceduled to leave for the station, a kid in her neighborhood got gum stuck in her hair, and her glasses had snapped in two, so she was now left to wear her contacts and have her hair cut to a noticeably shorter length. Her blue eyes looked around and found a clear place to stand. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and stood, silent and alone. Somehow, she had lost Remy in the crowd of students, and when Remy wasn't near, Heather tended to hide away in a corner of shyness. She looked around, searching for her sister and best friend. If she didn't find her, she would catch up with her at the feast. Granted, it would be dificult, since Remy had been sorted into Gryffindor while Heather was put in Hufflepuff, but she would find a way. For now, she would wait to be called to the carriages.

{OOC: First post of the term, and it is probably the longest post I've ever done in this guild. ^^}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:49 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle stepped off the train wearing her unsorted first year robes. She watched all the people gathering in groups talking to each other. She noticed a black haired boy giving a red head a dirty look at her first thought was I bet that's that Damien kid that Ada spoke of. She dodged around a couple of students and found a less crowded area to wait with Ada. She turned to say something to her friend and found her no where near her. I must have lost her while we were getting off the train. She shrugged. The other girl would catch up with her soon. For now, she was standing by herself.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie followed her cousin off the train, but made a detour when she saw how a black haired boy was treating a redhead. Sure she had shoved him, but he was acting as if he had been touched by someone covered in mud. So, just because she was who she was, she walked past him, purposely running her shoulder into his, rather roughly. "Douche pickle." She muttered under her breath as she passed. She then continued on her way, joining Michelle with a playful smirk dancing on her face.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:10 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin backed up out of the way of on coming students. She stumbled backward into the blue-haired girl she had ran into at King's Cross again. She turned to see who it was and apologize, blushing to see she ran into the same girl again. "Sorry..Again." Caitlin said, had have changed into her unsorted robes. She moved to the side again for more students to gather.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:23 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie laughed good naturedly. "No problem." She smiled and ruffled her hair. "I guess we're just destined to run into each other, but if that's true, you don't have to apologize every single time... just some of the time." She chuckled at herself and looked around the platform. "Are you excited to be sorted? Which house do you think you'll be put into?" Gracie asked Caitlin with a wide friendly smile.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games