Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura smiled and ran her fingers very gently through Kina's soft fur, stroking her head and back in a soothing motion. She could completely understand why her lover was so tired; growing that fast in a span of five minutes had to be completely exhausting. Sakura was also willing to bet that Kina would be starving when she woke, so she carefully slipped out of bed, trying not to wake her girlfriend, and went to make food for her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 am
Tyler Graham

User Image

Dammit! I need to find him! He thought as he raced down the road, skidding to a halt as he came to a large home, smelling strongly of Dragons, Demons, Angelics, and two weres. Tyler pounded on the doors, snarling and finally shouting, "Dukes! Get the HELL out here now! We have a HUGE ******** problem!" He snarled again, then proceeded to bang on the large door, not noticing the emblem of the Dragon Sovereign of the Dragon Realms on the knocker in her rush.

He heard heavy foot steps, possibly someone large, coming to the door and he yelled louder, "Will you hurry the ******** up?! This is big..." He stopped as a huge white haired male smelling of demons opened the door and looked down at him in anger. He recovered and returned to his original purpose. "Get the ******** King, or I will drag him out here myself."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi hissed softly at the male's disrespectful tone, the demon in him longing to step forward and rip this were to shreds. However, this male was not his subject... Therefore the pleasure of tearing him asunder belonged to Dukes. "I am not your messenger.... Retrieve him yourself," he said coolly, stepping back and waving a hand to indicate that the male could enter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 am
Tyler Graham

User Image

He shifted back into his human form and entered, glaring u at the male and hissing back, "And you are not my Sire. ******** off. I am here for Dukes, not your jackass thoughts." Tyler then proceeded to walk towards the room were his King's scent was and walked in, glaring down and him and saying, "We have a mess Sire. A huge ******** mess." Seeing the boy stare at him in shock and slight fear. "And I think we are going to need help as it is way to big for even our army to fix."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes looked up at the man before him and fell back a bit, his mouth opening to say, "F-father? Wh-wh-what do you mean? What happened?" He stammered, Chibi moving closer to defend him should it come to blows. He was still terrified of his father, the former King until he had taken the crown.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony looked at the man and stood, her eyes shifting to orange as she glared at the male. "Father or no, you dare intrude the home of myself and my Queen, and treat my personal friend as such? Give me one reason not to fry your a**, as it is my right. You are in my home Sir, and you are to be respectful to all who rest within my dwelling. I am Harmony Nichole Ariake, King of the Dragon Realm, and this is my Queen, Elizabeth Ariake. If you cannot hold your tongue, I will have my guards remove it for you." She offered coldly, her left hand gesturing to Tobias, Melina, and Gospind, none of who looked amused at the male. She had a clear look in her eyes that echoed her father's but focused on defending those under her care.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

"Harmony..." Lizzy clung to her husband's arm in fear as the angry were confronted Dukes. She admired Harmony's courage, but in this case it might really end up getting them in trouble... She decided to try a different approach with the male. She stepped forward so she was standing between the dragons and the weres and bowed deeply to the unknown male who seemed to be Dukes' father. "Please, sir, consider us your allies rather than your enemies... Let us speak respectfully with one another. What is the trouble that you've come to tell Dukes of? If it is in my ability as Queen of the Angelics, I will do my utmost to assist you." Lizzy lowered her eyes humbly, not sure if her tactics would work or if he'd just go off on another disrespectful rant. At least now no one could say she hadn't made an attempt at friendship with the Were King's father.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 am
Tyler Graham

User Image

Tyler nodded to the woman then pointed at the other female who had spoken, saying in a curt voice, "Is it within your power to reign in the King b***h? This may be her house, but this is my son. I will talk to him as I see fit. You can shut the ******** up and keep out of male affairs little girl." He snarled, then was sent sprawling as a strong blow from five different fists hit him at once. When he had recovered enough to open his eyes, he saw Dukes, Harmony, Chibi, Gospind, and Tobias all standing around where he had been standing a few minutes prior, all looking at him in rage. He coughed and tried to regain his breath as he felt a hand grip his throat and a soft female voice in his ear saying, "You dare to challenge my King and Queen again, and it will give me great pleasure to tear your balls off and send them to your funeral." His eyes looking into Melina's enraged ones.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy reeled back from the male as if she had been slapped, feeling tears spring to her eyes as her emotions went on overdrive. She bit her lower lip and stepped back to stand behind Harmony, her anger and hurt at the situation bubbling up until she whimpered softly. Embarrassed that she was a Queen, but crying like she was the little girl Tyler had accused her of being, she wrapped her arms around Harmony's waist and buried her face in her husband's shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi didn't move from his position near the door, but tendrils of darkness moved toward Tyler from Satoshi's shadow. He hadn't missed the tears in Lizzy's eyes and the anger on Harmony's face matched his own, in spite of his normally calm demeanor. As soon as the shadows touched Tyler, he knew thousands of demonic voices would be whispering in the male's head, driving him toward insanity. After a moment or two of this, Satoshi spoke to him mentally. 'Insult my family again, you cur, and I will personally make your afterlife a literal Hell... And I will dispatch you there without delay so we can begin. I will rend the flesh from your bones, disrespectful cat... Watch your words carefully now, for they may be your last.' Satoshi withdrew from the male's mind and leaned against the wall as if nothing had happened, making a mental note to himself to send Lizzy a gift later. She deserved it for being so sweet and putting up with such insults.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:34 pm
Tyler Graham

User Image

Tyler was shaking like a leaf and stammering by the time the demon had finished, his entire body shuddering as the voices vanished and he said, "M-m-my apolo-apologizes... Y-y-your Royal Hi-highnesses.... P-please f-f-f-f-forgive my r-r-r... ign-norant w-words..." And said in a slightly more rational voice, "Th-the Re-realms are now... There are rebels t-that are tearing at th-the boarders... Trying to cross here to destroy all..... All the current Royalty... Angelics, Dragons, Weres, all of these are rebels that wish to do you all harm..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden paled at the news from Dukes' father, shaking his head automatically. "I don't understand... Why would there be such a horrible uprising? And who would lead it? All the current leaders are kind and just, I simply don't see how there could be that much discontent..." Jorden shivered at the thought of such a huge attack against the entire family and moved closer to Tank. He would fight with the rest if it came to that, but he hoped they could reach a diplomatic solution instead. Bloodshed would benefit no one in the end.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:37 pm
Chibi Tamaniko

User Image

His gaze hardened at the Former King's words and said, "Darrion, correct?" then saw the male nod. He turned tot he others and said, "Darrion is the Uncle to the King, and the heir apparent if Duke's is unseated. The crown does not fall as a human, or even Dragon's reign would go. No King may rule twice. Darrion has wanted this for years, and now he has obviously gotten a large amount of support. I imagine Ryuu supporters, his own, and a large group of Dark Angelics follow him happily. They will stop at nothing to break down the barriers and claim all realms as their own." He turned to Satoshi. "Even Hell itself will have a war waged after it. An endless war." The werehynea finished.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi nodded in calm thoughtfulness. "So we fight." The situation didn't seem very complicated. The rebellion had to be destroyed, and quickly. "The royalty cannot go into battle... At least, I believe it would be an enormous tactical error. If any of them died, it would be a major loss for that kingdom. Allow my demons and I to fight. We will teach the enemy the meaning of fear." His eyes went automatically to Harmony and Lizzy. He knew the former was most likely to shoot down his suggestion, but hopefully she realized the wisdom of it. The Dragon realm could not afford to lose her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony understood WHY he said it, but other than that she didn't care. "Biggy, I took an oath to protect my kingdom. I will not sit on the sidelines as my people fight for a monarch that will not lead then, will not fight along side them. I am going to fight. Lizzy can fight as she sees fit, she is not a child. She can make her own damn choices." she told him sharply, then heard a bit of rustling from the back, seeing Ash step out in a very unusual outfit, though it suited her, and she could bet that Erin was likely to be blushing.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games