Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 pm
((BAHAHAHAHA! Classic!))

Sophie and Calista came over this time, Sophie poking Adrian with her trunk. "Adrian, why'd you sleep out here?" Calista asked, cocking her head as she looked down at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 pm
((Kity hasn't posted so Ill act as if she didn't say anything anymore, remaining silent.))

Rock sighed. "Well, I'll talk to you later, the fight's about to start. Don't forget to eat more healthy foods to fill up your grumbly stomach." He called over his shoulder as he walked out her door waved once and slid his hands into his pockets. He headed to the arena after this point.

Rock emerged from the arena, not a single scratch. Some walls had been severely damaged as ice spikes jutted out from the arena itself. "Amateur, just wasted my time..." Rock sighed as he headed back home.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 pm
Adrian finally, grudgingly sat up with a sigh. "....Calista, come her for a second....There's something I need to tell you...." he said, his voice quivering slightly as if he could break down again at any second.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:53 pm
"What?" Calista asked once Sophie had put her down on the ground. "How come you look so sad?" She asked as she walked over to Adrian.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Adrian promptly picked Calista up and sat her on his lap as he hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry Calista....but Amaya's....gone....And she's not coming back." he said as tears started to well up once more just thinking about the events of last night. "You saw how beat up she was yesterday, right? Well Sikes made her fight last night. I swear to god, I did everything I could to slow her opponent down and give her a fighting chance, but he....he managed to fight back, and Sikes shocked me and....I'm so sorry Calista..." he said hugging her tighter still as tears ran down his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 pm
Calista looked up at Adrian sadly, though she didn't cry. "I'm sorry Adrian..." She murmured. Finally a few tears fell and she tried to wipe them away. "But mommy said everything will be okay in the end. So...it has to be okay..." She said quietly still crying.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:09 pm
"You'll have to forgive me if I have trouble believing that now..." Adrian said as he picked Calista up while he got to his feet. "She was going to try and get us out of here....You could have had a real Christmas then." he said softly as he walked back home.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:13 pm
"But mommy is trying. She said she would make it a real Christmas..." Calista argued, though it wasn't clear if she just didn't understand or if she knew something.

At the borders of the cavern, a shadow moved slightly before Amaya stepped out. She was in the same shape she was before the fight had allegedly occurred, though her right arm was now working at her badly damaged collar, trying to pry it off her neck, if she got it off...she could make it a Christmas to remember.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 pm
A sad smirk creased Adrian's lips. "And I'm the one she told to stop making promises I couldn't keep." he said before sighing. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked, trying to get his mind off of Amaya, though that was no small feat now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:27 pm
"Cereal..." Calista sighed in defeat, putting her head on the table after she had crawled up into a chair. She didn't like Adrian not listening to her, but he looked too sad to listen to anyone really.

After a few more frustrating minutes, Amaya heard a click, and then the collar fell to the ground, clanging on the rock floor. As soon as the collar had hit the ground, Amaya disappeared into the shadows, heading straight for the surface. It would be risky for her to go up during the daylight, she had no idea what was up on the surface of the building, but she couldn't stop now...  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 pm
Without another word, Adrian simply poured a bowl of cereal for himself and Calista, lacking the effort to make anything more than that. It seemed things had been seemingly getting both better and worse for them over the past few weeks. He and Amaya had gotten together, and he helped her get over her addiction to Sikes' pills and in the process fight back against her monster side. And all the while Sikes kept throwing her into more and nastier fights wanting to get her killed. And in the end, Sikes won. That thought alone made him sick to his stomach and tried to shake it away with a grimace before his own psycho side got out for Sikes' blood again. But he'd be sure to kill the man soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm
Rock spotted a voltage supply on his way. Knowing Kierra wasn't very talkative right now, he opted for the second option; fry it. He got to the gate's lock, looked around and saw no one. He froze the lock so hard that the metal cracked. He simply tugged on the lock and it shattered. He swung the gate open quickly and walked in. To his luck, there were jumper cords beside it, probably to charge up batteries wherever they would be needed. He repeated the process for the panel lock and swung it open. He linked the positive red clamp to the positive current and negative to the negative. He struck the 2 opposing clamps together and saw a spark, smirking a little dementedly.

Rock formed a thick layer of ice, as thick as he could get it to be, between his neck and the collar. He clamped the negative on one side of the collar and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing... " Rock took another deep breath, clamped shut his eyes and pressed the positive clamp on the collar. Rock flew back into the gate after a few sparks and smoke emanated from the collar immediately after, the ice had also melted by that time. He got back up after flying a good 5 feet. "Never... doing that.. again. " He grumbled to himself as he got back up with a groan. He checked the collar, it was definitely fried. The plastic had completely melted in most places and the electronics were visible and gone black. "Good riddance." He muttered before running back towards home to grab his stuff.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm
"Adrian, mommy said I should stay close to you today, so you won't leave me...will you?" She asked quietly, feeling nervous about what she'd do if Adrian did leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Adrian just shook his head. "Nope. Amaya'd kill me if I left you alone longer than necessary."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 pm
Calista nodded, feeling comforted by his answer, now eating her breakfast quietly.

By the time the fights had started that night, Calista was sitting as far away from Sikes as possible in the stands, sitting with Peter to keep her company. She seemed nervous, though she didn't look at anyone, just trying to be invisible it seemed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff