Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 pm
((To the tower! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 pm
((Do I sense a hint of jealousy? XD jk, jk))

"Hmm..." Draco had to give Star's question a little thought. "Well, for one, you're one of the few women I've met that hasn't run away from me. Second, you're definitely one of the cutest gals I've met. You're sweet, but ready to rumble when you need to..." Then he looked directly at her, letting the car's system take over for a minute. "And you're absolutely gorgeous when you smile, and you seem to do that most around me." His eyes started glowing brighter, but they weren't what most would consider blinding.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:41 am
Star couldn't help the smile that spread over her face at the compliment to it before she asked, "What are your eyes doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 am
"Huh?" Draco looked in the rear view at his face. "Oh, that? My eyes have a tendency to glow when certain emotions are high. It's somethin' all Crystal Dragons have in common."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena put a hand on Jenos's shoulder and teleported them back to Titans' Tower. "You can go relax if you want, Jenos. I'm going to wait till the others get back to call everyone to the monitor room for debriefing."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:33 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Back at her apartment, she was busy cleaning everything. She cleaned up and down and all around. She even did all the chores she was meaning to do. For some reason cleaning relaxed her, and after that insane ride with Salvador she needed it. Once done with everything, she got herself some lemonade. I wonder what he had to do anyways? She gave a shrug and a yawn, sitting in her living as she sipped at her drink calmly. Her purse laid on the table and the knife she received from Salvador put up into it as well. For now, she knew she was safe. Really she hadn't heard a thing about Clear all day and that really cheered her up. I wonder what else I should do today~

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow growled at the one with cards calling her 'emo'. "What a guppy you are, a guppy with no gills." She says now calling him Guppy as she looked away from them. "Regardless of setting, darkness will remain and so shall I, a mere shadow amongst the darkness." She then vanished one last time now gone from sight and mind.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 pm
Salvador speed along the roads making his way to Alex's apartment. It was the first time he'd ever really driven one handed. This, in turn, caused him to drive a bit more carefully. There were no sharp turns, weaving in and out of traffic, or even speeding through lights. This made his trip to Alex's apartment significantly long than it should have been. For once the bodyguard had take the slow and steady long route.

After what seemed like forever to Salvador, he finally reached Alex's apartment complex. He park his loud motorcycle in an empty space and got off. "Now which room did Alex live on?" The bodyguard asked himself as he made his way to a call button. Salvador then remember the number and pushed the button. "Hey, Alex. I'm back. I also got something for you." The bodyguard wait for the scientist to respond.

(Speaking of Clear, where is Spartan?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:23 pm
((I just pm'ed Spartan))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 pm
((He hasn't been online for a few days.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:45 pm
"Cool," Star said before looking out of the window. Cryogon was a perfect example of some of the thigns she missed, being locked in the apartment (although she wasn't sure how often, even if she hadn't been, she would have seen someone like Draco.)  

Raining Eri

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex sipped at her lemonade giving a slight gasp as she forgot to add sugar. "Ack!" She quickly ran to the kitchen to get some sugar and added some to her current sip as well to get rid of the taste. Phew.... She then added sugar to the orginal lemonade. She heard the door and smiled a bit knowing it had to Salvador. In fact, as she poured him a drink she could hear his voice. "One moment~" She said back to him, adding two ice cubes to his drink. A good host always offers a beverage. She thought to herself, going to the door.

She opened the door and looked up to him with a small smile. The apartment was already clean, so she had nothing to worry about him entering it. "Please come in, and oh? You do? " She says now curious what he got for her. She opened the door wider for him to enter along with extending the arm holding out his drink. "Lemonade?"

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 pm
Salvador had been waiting outside Alex's door with the motorcycle helmet spinning on his middle finger. The dainty scientist opened her door and offered him a glass of lemonade. Salvador smiled and stopped spinning the helmet. "Thanks." He said taking the glass with his free hand before stepping inside.

"My my," Salvador said looking about the apartment. "Nice place. Pretty clean too." The body guard then took a sip of the lemonade and seated himself on a sofa. "Also, I got this helmet for ya. Since your my client, your safety is important. And since you're going to be riding with me a lot I figured you'd need a helmet." Salvador put the helmet down on the seat next to him. "Also, while it's not exactly like me to do this, I'd like to take you out eat. I noticed how I was driving like a loco and scaring the crap out of you so i want to make it up." Salvador of course was actually trying to further gain Alex's trust. He had to make sure she trusted him completely. "You like sushi?" He asked. "I know this place up town that makes excellent ongiri."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 pm
Draco pulled the car up to the mall, climbed out, and let Star out. "Right this way, darlin'. This place has some of the best stores. I would know, since I had to steal from some of 'em a couple years back. No other way to live at that time for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 am
"Sounds hard." Star said with a sympathetic the-world's-unfairness-sucks pout. She smiled though as she grabbed Draco's hands, awkwardly lacing her fingers with Draco's much larger ones. "Come on, we should hurry so we can get back to the tower for debriefing."  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:42 am
Draco's scales turned a little pink when Star took his hand. He was happy, though, knowing that he actually had someone to care for him. "Alright, darlin'. Let's hurry and get us some clothes. A buddy of mine runs a store in here, but he always keeps clothes in here specially made for me."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games