Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:46 pm
Kaistern and Balthazar had taken to rolling around on the ground, their brawl taking them through the watery mess the ritual had left, but stopped when they heard Ophelia speak up. Her voice sent a brief chill down each of their spines and they froze up once more. "This....shouldn't have happened...." Kaistern said with a slight grunt as he shoved Balthazar off of him. "No amount of apologizing can make up for what happened, but I want you to know that I'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me..." he said looking away from her guiltily as he got up, keeping his eyes far and away from meeting hers as he tried to wring out some of his clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm
"It was either this or die." Ophelia replied after much hesitation, looking as if she were fighting back tears at the thought. "What matters is..is that it's done. Take me away from here, please. I need some fresh air...and perhaps something to cover myself with." She kept her eyes glued onto Kaistern, not wanting to look elsewhere lest her efforts to avoid thinking of her surroundings fail miserably. "Now, prefferably."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:01 pm
Balthazar having already given up his cloak, Kaistern didn't hesitate in removing his own and draping it around Ophelia. As bitter as Balthazar still was, he had to give in to a begruding truce as he and Kaistern quickly led Ophelia out of the room, their arms draped around her shoulders and almost trying to shield her from the world itself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:05 pm
Ophelia wrapped them around her body carefully, trying to make it look like a dress of some sort more than anything. Even with a cloak to cover her, it felt more like a thin security blanket than actual clothes until now. Once they were a long enough distance from the room she spoke up once more. "I love you both very much. I don't blame either of you for what happened, and I hope you will eventually feel the same. Regardless, I'd greatly appreciate it if we never mentioned this day again."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Kaistern and Balthazar shot each other a very quick glance. After a scene like that, and with the way she looked now, it was going to be pretty damn hard to forget and ignore the new elephant in the room. But they had to for Ophelia. "...Of course. Whatever you want." Kaistern said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 pm
For the first time since the recent incident, Ophelia cracked a smile. It was small yet pleasant, a good sign that her mood was starting to improve. "So, now that we all have the time, is there anything either of you would like to do today? Spend some time in the garden? Shoot things from the balcony? Grab a drink or ten? I'm up for anything."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:47 pm
Both seemed to take a bit of mood whiplash from the offer. Balthazar in particular just wanted to pull her into a hug and tell her she could cry and scream and hate them as much as she wanted if it helped any. The way she made it sound was if they were all meeting up for a bit of vacation time. "Are you sure? I...figured you'd want time to...er, adjust some after all that...." Balthazar rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he tried to tiptoe around the subject she'd just marked as taboo.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 pm
"I am adjusting. Now, what would you both like to do? I need a distraction. Now. Anything would do." Ophelia wasn't ready to think about how she'd been altered yet. She was feeling a wild torrent of emotions but kept up a Stepford smile. She wasn't used to feeling so many strange sensations at once. It was all too much to bear, so she wanted time to relax and to ease into thoughts about her condition. She would never specify that much, though, mostly due to her lack of honesty towards herself and her emotions.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 pm
"Getting changed might be a good place to start..." Balthazar said as he shook out his hair like a dog. Joking aside, the whole thing had been a whole lot wetter than they'd expected, and his and Kaistern's tussle didn't help them any. "Besides, it's late. I think we should just get cleaned up and head to bed myself." It had been fairly late when they started the whole thing, but if it was done during the day there could've been some nasty rumors going around if any of the townsfolk caught wind of a commotion at the castle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:37 pm
"Very well, I guess." Ophelia wanted something that wouldn't leave her alone with her thoughts, but if they wanted to go to bed she wasn't about to force them to stay up. "Please spend time with me tomorrow, if either of you get the chance. I...I don't want to be alone."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 pm
"We're not leaving you alone; we wouldn't dream of it." Kaistern pulled her a little closer for a hug as they headed back to their room. "We're just..." he bit his lip trying to find the right words when Balthazar chimed in.

"We're worried and guilt-ridden is all."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am
"Why should you feel guilty? I was the one who suggested the procedure in the first place. I might not have known what I was getting in to, but this is...better...than the inevitable alternative." Ophelia pointed out, the last bit sounding like she was trying to convince herself just as much as she was trying to convince them. "Don't spend so much time lamenting what can no longer be changed. Just...spend all that unjust guilt on your efforts to make everything easier, okay?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 am
"Look, it's late, and we're all at least a little emotionally raw." Balthazar stepped between the two and put his arms around their shoulders. "Let's just go to bed and we can sort ourselves out tomorrow." Knowing Kaistern, he and Ophelia probably would've gone back and forth all night had he not stepped in.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 am
"Fine." Ophelia reluctantly agreed, taking the hint and saying nothing more of the matter for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 am
Even with the moon so high in the sky, their room seemed quieter than usual. Unnaturally quiet. Trading their damp clothes for some dry sleep clothes, the men crawled into bed snuggled up close to Ophelia. They weren't going to leave her alone like she seemed to think, and they wanted to be sure she knew that with their arms around her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games