Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:47 pm
"Haha, good one." Lewis said and chuckled and walked over to the girls and sat down. "Well, that went along nicely, I wonder what we'll get to do next." He said and coughed. "Damn, I hate it when I choke on air." he stated sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde entered the diner with Vivian. It was quiet, save for the music and few people talking. The two sat down in an open booth. The waiter came by and Clyde gave his order. It was such a shame really. He was all dressed up and here he was ordering a burger and fries with a beer. "What a day." Clyde said with a sigh.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:17 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Vivian orders something for herself, any concern she may still feel for Clyde once again hidden behind her 'the mind may or may not be home' mask. "Could have been worse.", she says after a moment.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 pm
((bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Clyde looked up at Vivian with a quizzical look. He was feeling philosophical. Even though he and the witch had been comrades for some time, he felt so detached. "Vivian, can ask you something?" Clyde asked grimly. "What exactly is your past?" The leaguer folded his hands made eye contact with the witch.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:13 pm
(Sorry, super busy with school and work...[my boss gives me stress!!!] and also was waiting to see if anyone else had anything to put in before they got back.)

After a while, Datascape docked the ship in the Cave's hangar. "Home sweet home." she said as she got up. "Do I need to get a robot out to carry you Dead?" she asked as she saw him laying on the floor.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"This is a big joke huh" Dead asked keeping his head on the floor. "Yes have a robot or something drag me somewhere. Maybe have him toss me over a few clothes lines" he whined a bit as he exhaled some. For the most part during the ride he had been able to recover tho the beginning turbulence wasn't very enjoyable. Slowly and shakily lifting himself to his feet Dead hung his head back as he stared at the ceiling for a moment. "I want a double quarter pounder with cheese and onion rings, a large chocolate milkshake, and a double order of chicken nuggets for saving your asses all the time it would have taken to get in and out without me" Dead said finally looking towards Data with a bit of a tired grin.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm
Datascape sighed, but then smiled lightly as she materialized a robot to help carry Dead to his room. "Yes your majesty, the servant will get it for you." she teased as she put his order into the robot's program to fetch it later. She had to admit that a lot of the mission's success was thanks to him and his portals so she thought he deserves at least this much.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

"My past?", Vivian asks in surprise, then somewhat warily, "Why do you want to know..?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:16 am

Clyde shrugged lightly. "Even though everyone has there own bit of information already listed, you seem to have bit less. Mostly because of your condition; everything has been abridged and summarized due to your magnificent vitality. I'd just like to know more. Maybe what you've done, people you've met. You know there are quite a few people in history I would have loved to meet that you probably had a chance to meet. Provided you were bold enough." Clyde was very forward in his reasoning. He felt there no need to make himself sound as though there was some ulterior motive. No, the only motive he had was curiosity. "I know my younger self would be grabbing at the straws to know if someone like you ever met famous people like Bill Hickok or the legendary Musashi Miyamoto." Clyde sighed. A smile formed on the side of his lips as he remember those old days of being a kid watching old westerns and samurai movies. "It makes me kinda nostalgic and perhaps a little jealous."

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:52 am
((I really need to add the year she was born somewhere so I don't have to do spontaneous math whenever people bring up people she may or may not have had the opportunity to meet... I estimate that she was born around 1574 or so... I used to live near Deadwood where the Hickok guy died.))

Vivian sighs, a somewhat troubled expression flickering over her face as she tries to think of how to respond. "Going out and meeting famous people is very difficult for someone not entirely comfortable being around humans.", she finally says after a few minutes of silence.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm

With nod, Clyde showed his understanding of the situation. Vivian was very introverted, so it wasn't much surprise when she told him that she hadn't had the chance to meet such famous people. "It's no big deal." Clyde said dismissively. Soon the couple's food arrived and Clyde began to dig in. Strangely, the Leaguer bowed his head and said a Japanese phrase before eating.

- Unknown

(Is this bit holding anyone up?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm
((Little bit. I'm waiting more for Brink to come greet the Team so they can report their findings.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:21 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(you should have said so then.....)
Before Dead was able to be dragged back out of the room a door slid open as Brink walked inside. He had a towel over his shoulders and his hair looked to be still partially wet. It was rather obvious that he had just recently gotten out of a shower, likely interrupted when the team arrived back to the base. Looking towards Dead, Brink signaled for the robot to take him back to the rest of the group so he could talk with them. "So then" he started as he got closer looking at each of them along with the ship that had brought them back in. "What do you have to report? From the look the mission didn't progress as smoothly as it was intended to be" he said looking to Archer for her input.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer shook her head. "No, not quite as smoothly as intended, sir. We got in easily enough, but Delira showed up as we were leaving. However, we did find the source of the SOS signals Snow Raven told us about." She looked back toward the ship, wondering why Supergirl hadn't come out.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff