Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 pm
Clasela
Ritsmi

Yes, there's way too many of them and some people don't want them on their properties. Plus they make great dog meat. Kangaroos can be violent, my aunty was attacked by one. They're not all bouncy and friendly.

dog eats them as food?! gonk
and awhhh, well i imagine a lil less violent though, there only cute when there in the pouch, those lil joeys. O:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:31 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Someone found it for me~ <3 So happy!

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 pm
priinzeziita89

Well, there's no more stress for me at the moment~ How have you been?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:50 pm
Broken Heart Production

Thank you. Looking at it now, I think the comma after Gleaming shouldn't have been there because it stuffs up the rule of Serial Commas. But no one in the course seemed to point it out. I don't think they know what Serial Commas are. >.< I wasn't really aiming for suspense with this one, but I'm glad you liked the intro. :)
        So I finished the little story:
        Dainty fingers traced through the doll’s golden hair. “You have such lovely curls, Penelope,” said Annie, the young girl.
        “Do you really think so?” Penelope inquired. Annie nodded, closed her eyes and sighed.
        “I wish Daddy hadn’t been so grumpy. We could have gone to the park,” she murmured, now braiding the dolls locks.
        “Parents are always grouchy. But you did try your best to convince him.” The doll reminded her.
        “I did,” the girl sighed again.
        Loud footsteps stomped up the staircase. “Annie?” Her mother called. “Annie? Have you seen your father?” The footsteps stopped at the door and pushed it open. “Annie... Ooh god!”
        Her mother looked upon the scene before her. Her daughter sat in a pool of blood beside her father’s lifeless body, plaiting the dolls hair blood-streaked hair with her delicate, stained fingers. A butcher’s knife lay nearby. Annie turned to her mother with an innocent smile and asked, “What’s the matter, Mummy?”

And I have no idea what to call it. I mean 'Oblivious' works, but I'm not sure.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:51 pm
that username

Welcome back! How was your day?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:53 pm
Ritsmi

Mhm, so do people. I've never tried it and I don't believe I want to.
        The little ones are cute, the big ones are very dangerous though. Especially males that are protective.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:02 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I don't know what a serial comma is either, lol. I've never heard of that before.
      I like the story, it was interesting. :D
      I'm not really sure what to call it either, based on the story it should be called... Maybe, Unfair? Or Delusion? Not sure.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm
Broken Heart Production

Whoops, sorry I think it's called Commas in Pairs. >.< I really need to revise my notes. gonk
        Thank you~ Delusion sounds good. Or Imagination?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I've never heard of that either. xD It's okay. Lol.
      No problem~ Imagination sounds good too. c:

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Broken Heart Production

Then Imagination it is. I'll go and submit it now~

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Awesome, glad I could help, even if just a little. x3

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 pm
Clasela
Forever_Rose09

Hi Sarah~ What sort of things do you write, draw and play?
        Aw, I really hope you make it! I love hearing about people who have reached their dreams~ *o*
        Haha, be careful, apparently it catches up to you when you are older. Blargh, I hate mushrooms too. They look so gross!

Aw, thanks! I just like to write random little stories and a few fanfictions for my favorite games too. In fact usually I end up drawing my favorite video game characters too! xD
When I was younger, like 7-11 years old, I was a really chubby kid. My parents were worried that I would get really fat but then when I was 11-12 I had a growth spurt and everything stretched up into my legs. xD But they think that when I stop growing I'll be the fattest 14-year-old alive rofl But I still eat alot. When I'm older and retired my life goal is just to eat whatever I want. It's not like I have anything to lose since my future husband will be stuck with my anyway emotion_awesome  

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 pm
Broken Heart Production

Sometimes a little goes a long way.
        So how have things been? <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm
Forever_Rose09

Well apparently, women don't stop growing until their around 20, so you've still got six years before you have to worry. Haha, true, I guess. But when you find someone who really loves you, they don't care what you look like or how much you weigh.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

That's true. xP
      Eh, the usual I guess. xP Yourself?

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games