Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

-Fairy_In_The_Rain-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:14 pm
Hi, I'm AnonGirl88. I'm 17 now but I'll be 18 in a few days. I have short red hair, gold hazel eyes, and extremly fair skin that fries if I go into the sun without sunscreen in less than one minute. I'm asexual, pyromaniac, and I love reading and writing. If I had to have a label it would be outsider, and I'm a girl of few words.  

AnonGirl88

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Pawsie-Incognito

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:00 am
HEY! I'M PAWSIE! Just call me pawsie!

I want to be a packrat~~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:36 am
HI LOw I'm new here some awsome randome person recruted me and I sayed yesies so here I am.
my name is something I don't give out on the puter but you can call me Rei or Kaimi I don't mind eather.
I like to act and sing and am curently growing out my hair for a musical. I am a book worm who lives to read, I like fanticy the bestest. Randomenissity is my life so if I randomely just pop in to a conversation don't shot my head off. I can sew I'm not amazing but I can do it. I enjoy talking and hangin with my friends. I'm usualy verry happy and giving. I would love to be your friend if you just ask. My fave color is green (can you tell mrgreen ). I hope to meat you and become your friends.see ya Kaimi

p.s. I cant spell to save my life so sorry.  

~ Kaimi5 ~

Fashionable Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Crack Shot 50

schizorain

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:05 pm
I'm Melissa. Most often called Rain or Schizy.

I just turned 16 on Friday.

I have a dog and a hedgehog.

I like breedable pets and have a Chiangil and an EmoKat.

Bad grammar hurts my brain.

Ummmm that's it. If you wanna know more you can add or PM me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:11 pm
Hi I got the invite in a pm. I hope to get some questing done and make a few new friends.  

OoXianoO

Gin Nova

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Ello there! ^_^ I'm Gin, as you can see, and I'm a hyper little brat half the time. Well, not so little.....anyway, I got the invite PM so here I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:44 pm
I'm Fox... you can call me Dawn... or even Paper if you want, put if you call me paper, then you ought to call me Kami, so I can pretend that you're worshiping me. Currently I am doing the seemingly very popular activity of wondering why I was invited.... I like anime and manga, and other random Japanese stuff. My current favorite song is Desert Rose, fave band is Modest Mouse, and fave movie is FFVII Advent Children, and my record of times for watching it in one day is three... I have absolutly no idea of what to ramble on about now.... hmmm.... Then thats it!

..Demyx..

BonitaAngeldeVidaeMuerte

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:36 pm
Hi Iam Bonita I been on gaia about 2 years .
I like to make new freinds,roleplay.
Iwork at night and I go to chuch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:28 am
Let's see, my name is seajaybee, I'm a mule of ceegamus. It's kinda funny, all my mules have been invited to this guild.  

seajaybee

CDDElric1221

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:59 am
hihi! i'm CD or u can call me DVD lol dont ask sweatdrop well i dont no how long i have on gaia but i no its been fun! WOOT well i'm 13 turning 14 so ya my fav color is blue anad i love FMA, DNAngels, Black Cat, Absolute Boyfriend! so ya well cya lata and i love Rock music and jpop woot! well lata  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:09 pm
Hello! I'm hunni, just wanted to say hello!

OMG!

-x-hunni-bun-x-

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Hello. I'm Neptune and I'm a 20 year old form Wisconsin, USA. I have been on Gaia for almost three years. I like anime and manga, animals, reading, writing, swiming, etc. etc. etc. I have a shop on here, so plese feel free to stop by and brows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:14 pm
Hi I'm poeticdancer, and i like poetry and dance (duh) and i like music and just being straightup random and silly! woot!  

~DancingThroughLife~

Yin_Yang_Kid3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:14 pm
Zeno  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games