Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:55 pm
SubonicXP
Midnight_Euphomy
So for class I have to write a short story that comprises a multi-character growth, change, adaptation, and loss. 'Hmmm, what could I possibly write about?' I thought and then it dawned on me that I had a notebook that had half of a novel inside of it that I was writing (it was a 5 subject notebook just saying). It amused me that I had things together to the point that i had something ready to go when I needed it. I have a few big tests coming up in Calculus Honors, Anatomy and Physiology, Advanced Physics, and I'm retaking the ACT here in October. So once all that is taken care of I shall be back. (how dare those stupid test people only give me a 31 on my ACT, I know I did better than that, even if I did fall asleep.... I study way too much.....)
Dang, that's quite a bit of tests, big tests indeed. With those classes I can see you work hard, I admire that. Funny about the ACT score, I made about the same the first time I took it.

Yeah that was my first ACT score as well. It disappointed me because I was aiming for a bit higher, but if I take it and get the same I'll keep it. I've got other things to worry about.
Speaking of, I freaking hate my Anatomy Teacher.... He was laying on the ground today when we walked into class looking like he had fallen and busted his head open and was "testing" us to see if we could react with our medical training under pressure. In case you didn't know I go to a technical school Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for my Pre-Med classes I'm taking. i was the only one to respond and when I checked his pulse he was fine and I got up and kicked him and told him to get up. he laughed and said I was a spoil sport.

So yeah, I've got some down time tonight that I can go ahead and RP with inbetween Training this lovely Whimsicott to Murder Tony. I need that bloody Substitute TM but its not Winter.....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 am
HEEEEY IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU CHANGED THAT POLL UP THERE  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:08 pm
*poofs into being*

*for the lulz*

Wow. ACT's... Not that I can relate. When I found out about those tests I was all "You want me to give you money so I can take a test? ******** that s**t!"

Then again, I was a perfect a*****e back in those days, what with the anti-social phase and all. Don't think I'm not paying for it. I so totally am. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 pm
Soooooooooooo like my profile is completely gone hahaha but I'm thinking of trying to get back into the RP world. The forum I'm part of just isn't cutting it and well Snagem was always my home.

I just made a post in the main RP. I'd like to start over but still work on my old character. JM is who I am. JirachiMelee for those that remember me hahaha. I can't believe this RP is still alive after all these years.

Anyways, I need some direction. How should I go about re-entering? If I'm building on my past what's the current situation in the RP. I left off with the mastery missions. Um something about generals and these over powered pokemon. The last time I was really into this RP I was the co-leader but that was sooooooooooooo long ago so I'm like a complete nublet now.

I'd like to maintain my character history, and just play into it that I was kidnapped for the last 3-4 years how ever long I've been gone. Everything was taken from me and I'm returning to start all over again. My past leaves me troubled and a bit paranoid. I'll still go by JM until I decide on a name that actually matches those initials.

So yeah... direct me on what I should do to get back in. Do I have to pick a starter pokemon from only the game starters or could I go on a mission to retrieve one of my past pokemon?  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm
RhymeJW

So yeah... direct me on what I should do to get back in. Do I have to pick a starter pokemon from only the game starters or could I go on a mission to retrieve one of my past pokemon?
Well, there may be some issues with that, JM. You see, awhile back the team had a reboot of its story since we found that we pulled up too much history and it was becoming difficult to progress without tripping up, so technically any character that existed prior had their own history reboot and written off, meaning everyone had to start their characters over story wise as Snagem was formed new in the story. I suppose if you wanted to keep your old character to an extent you could have it so they knew a member of the team at a past point in history, such as my own character, Sub, or something else. Or maybe just start completely fresh and rework your character's history or something. Up to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:44 pm
Trigramatic is such a stupid and pretentious username. Really. And it's misspelled even. It's Trigrammatic, you loser. |:  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 pm
Trigramatic
Trigramatic is such a stupid and pretentious username. Really. And it's misspelled even. It's Trigrammatic, you loser. |:
I know right? What kind of loser does something like that? I mean seriously, they should be shun from society for such stupidity.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 pm
SubonicXP
Trigramatic
I know right? What kind of loser does something like that? I mean seriously, they should be shun from society for such stupidity.
*shunned  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:49 pm
Trigramatic
SubonicXP
Trigramatic
*shunned
Oh silly me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:14 pm
All names fall to the mighty Fire themed Giants. Especially those with underscores.  

Otternavy

Rishiki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 pm
I'd best introduce myself before I do anything else- its the polite thing to do, I suppose. My name's Rishiki. Calling me by any variation of it is fine by. I look forward to rping with all of you when I get myself settled. Anyway, its nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:21 pm
Pyro_gigas
All names fall to the mighty Fire themed Giants. Especially those with underscores.
Preposterous! The random made up name and duo of generic capital letters can not be beaten!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:22 pm
Rishiki
I'd best introduce myself before I do anything else- its the polite thing to do, I suppose. My name's Rishiki. Calling me by any variation of it is fine by. I look forward to rping with all of you when I get myself settled. Anyway, its nice to meet you all.
It's a pleasure to know you Rishiki, we are glad to have you in our humble team, I hope you enjoy it here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW

Well, there may be some issues with that, JM. You see, awhile back the team had a reboot of its story since we found that we pulled up too much history and it was becoming difficult to progress without tripping up, so technically any character that existed prior had their own history reboot and written off, meaning everyone had to start their characters over story wise as Snagem was formed new in the story. I suppose if you wanted to keep your old character to an extent you could have it so they knew a member of the team at a past point in history, such as my own character, Sub, or something else. Or maybe just start completely fresh and rework your character's history or something. Up to you.

I have no issues just starting over. You can scratch the post I made in the official RP and I'll start a new character. I do need to know what's going on so if there is something you can direct me too or is it even important in the sense that I can just pick up on things as I RP.  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm
Welcome to Team Snagem, Rishiki. If you ever have a hard time finding something to do in the guild, come find me. I'm pretty laid back about who joins my RPs.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games