Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:40 pm
Tiger jumps and catches it looking shocked. She freezes with her heart pounding in her ears. No. Ty puts the vase down shakily hoping Zack hadn't noticed. Then looks at him with worried green eyes as she grips her arm to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:44 pm
Zack jumped a little at Tigers actions and took the vase and set it down by the side of his bed. He turned around and looked at Tiger and noticed she was gripping her arm close to her body. "Tiger, are you O.K? Did you hurt yours as you caught it?" He reached his hand out to her hand worried a little.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:54 pm
"No, I'm fine." Tiger smiles and scratches where the buckle usually is done up on her arm. "I'll just go get something." Ty looks at him smileing but her eyes show some badly hidden fear. She starts walking out shakily. Keep still. Come on, keep it together. What would he think?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:02 pm
Zack pulled his hand back down to his side and wondered if she was really O.K. "Um, alright then." He turned but looked over his shoulder to see her walk out without hurting herself. Zack was curious to know what was wrong with her arm. Quickly he turned back to the bed sheets and fixed his bed quickly and neatly as he could.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:18 pm
Tiger manages to get to her room and slide her glove on and buckle it on extra tight. She pulls one of her sheathed jeweled knives from her bag. Hope he likes blue and green. I'll hide it in his room... Ty looks at the blue curved knife with emerald stones on the hilt. Maybe not a good idea. She thinks as she puts it back and pulls out a black obsidian cat statue with emerald eyes and a saphire collar. "Better." Tiger walks back into his room smiling again while placing it on his shelf as she picks up a shirt off of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:22 pm
Zack put away some of the mini angel statues that he had around the desk close by his bed and arranged them neatly. "Oh so your back?" Zack asked fiddling with one of the angel statues. He had won it in a flying contest against a snobby fallen angel a year ago. The fallen angel had been a woman who killed two of the angels out of jealousy. How she felt nothing had bothered him every time he looked upon the statue. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he turned to face Tiger.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:00 pm
"Its day break Xixi, we need to go back and speak with Zack. I feel something is a miss around here. And your right, it will work out. We both have worked dearly for it. Lets go." Strike put the stone back in his pack for safe keeping and grabbed Xixi up and flew her back towards Zack's mansion. It was a quick flight, Strike set Xixi down and went up to the door. He knocked nervously. "This is it Xixi, a new beginning for me and him. Do I look nervous?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:31 pm
Xixi giggled at Stike and sighed deeply. "breath dear, and I ...don't think so...I think..." Xixi covered her mouth trying to hold in her laughter. "What if he's busy?" Xixi asked wondering since the last time she met Zack he was busy with a ball.

Zack continued to clean the room as he watched carefully over Tiger.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:35 pm
"HEY! Don't laugh at me!" Strike put his head down for a minute as he knocked again, louder this time. "I don't think he is busy. I think he is just not paying attention... again...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:41 pm
Xixi laughed a bit more and then turned to the door as it was opened by Geoffry who seemed a bit surprised at the couples return. "Here to see the master Zack I suspect." He said letting them in. "oh...hehe." Xixi continued to giggle as she dragged Strike in.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:48 pm
"Yeah, I have good news for him. And something else very serious to talk to him about. Could you find him for us Geoffry?" Strike pulls Xixi close to him. "Xixi is a big part of the news if you know what I mean, wink wink." Strike chuckles a bit himself, trying to loosen up some.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:55 pm
"...Yes...sir..."Geoffry didn't seem all that amused by Strikes comment. He walked up the stairs and proceeded directly to Zack's master room. He entered the room with a brow lifted, unpleased by the state of his room. "Sir, Mr Strike and Ms ...and his girlfriend are here to see you down in the main hall...Good day sir." Geoffry left quietly and left Zack to do as he pleased with his guests.

Zack looked at Tiger and sighed. "I'll be back in a minute or so...Guests..." He left the room after setting down some of his folded clothing onto his bed. He wondered why Strike had returned. He never thought they were still all settled but he had to do something.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:01 pm
Strike stood patiently with Xixi in his arms. "With you here, the wait doesn't seem so long. I wish he would pick it up though. I don't want to be here all day."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:05 pm
Xixi nudged Strike gently. "oh stop that, your the one who wanted to come here. Patience is a virtue Strike, remember that!" Xixi said grinning a little as she looked around the hall.

Zack made his way downstairs and noticed Strike and Xixi in one another's arms cheerfully. He brushed the happiness off and greeted them. "Welcome back you two. What can I do for you?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:10 pm
"Zack, I have two sets of news. Good news goes first. Me and Xixi are engaged to be married and I want you there. The rest of the news I wish to discuss with you alone. Is that ok with you Xixi?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games