Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:36 am
"Ya, they are elves Natsu. Though they act younger than me. Act younger than you to for that matter." She says with a grin as her skin ripples to fix her fur.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:05 pm
"He is a shape-shifter, used in the elven army as a spy and suprise attacks." Ayame mentioned, looking down at Artemis.

"And she is a mind reader, she was used to read the minds of the enemy's leaders. Quite useful." Artemis sighed, shaking.

Ayame jumped off and walked next to Ty. "We are 150 years older than you, we are considered children by far." She giggled.

Artemis changed into a elf, his black hair that went freely in his face, black armor and clothes. "It doesn't last when you fall in love with a human."

Ayame sighed, her smile going away. "Very sad..."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:35 pm
"Hey now! None of that!" She stares at Artemis. "You know... You are very caliginous." Tiger says, then as she looks to Ayame she adds "And you are rather morose." She grins and moves a little ways away. "Please don't damage me!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:48 pm
"Ok, ok." She smiled, sighed. "I won't damage anyone. Neither will Artemis." Ayame smiled.

"Yeah I wouldn't hurt you, Ty." Artemis smiled and chuckled.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:50 pm
Nakhti's eyes snapped open and focused sharply as his sight was regained. Slowly he pulled himself up to his four paws getting the lay of where he was. He saw the elf and the shape shifter running by Tiger. He himself was upon Tigers back and in Natsu's lap. Makeing his way up Tigers back Natsu smiled as he noticed Nakhti was awake. Nakhti sat down ontop of tigers head. Before streatching his small cat form.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm
"Good... Heh heh that,Shfuh! Don't you think you coulda said something Nakhti?! Hi Ty, I am going to climb onto your head? 'ello How are you? Do you mind if I climb onto your head?! Chee!" Tiger says, quickly turning from semi-cool to goofily fusterated in a matter of seconds. She considers some other creature she could change into, but can't think of anything suitable. "Cheese..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:45 pm
Ayame smiled, giggling. She looked at Nakhti. "Just as I remember him..."

Artemis smiled warily and nodded. "Yup just as we left ya'll."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:31 pm
Nakhti begant to speak to Tiger but it came out in the cat's tounge.

"Mrow? Mew murrr rowl purrrrr mew purrrrr hisss."

"Cheese? I'll let you know few can understand me like this."

"Murrr rowl purrrrr."

But if its that bad......

Nakhti bounded of of her head changeing in mid air with a series of loud snaps as his bones realigned and his form grew. Nakhti hit the ground running at top speed with an inital stagger since changeing forms so fast did twinge a bit. Not stopping in his movements Nakhti slid his jacket off his shoulder with the five small thin scars also revealing the Skadi scar on his chest partialy. Pokeing the end of the middle scar on his right shoulder with a clawed nail so it only partialy bled Nakhti summoned a single white leapord instead of the pack of five. The leapord burst forth from the ground beside Nakhti whom froze the small wound to cease the bleeding as he leapt onto the leapord. The leapord did not break stride as Nakhti landed. Nakhti turned his head with a goofy grin and stuck out his tounge at Tiger.

"I'll just transport myself."

Nakhti finished now useing the more easy to understand human language. His crimson hair and tail blew out behind him as well did his open black jacket which revield his lack of undershirt. Nakhti shot another grin this time to Natsu.

"Thanks for watching over me kid."

Natsu smiled and gave a small chuckle at the neko's antics as he held onto Tiger's back. Turning his head Nakhti nodded at Ayame and Artemis in a more silent greeting since he did not know them all that well still.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:25 pm
Ayame smiled alittle, nodding.

"Show off." Artemis growled, used to dog creatures not cat.

"Shut up." Ayame hit his head, growling. "Don't have to be rude."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:42 am
(Sorry I haven't been posting. I got too used to using my sister's computer that when she came back the dominican, I didn't want to use my super slow one. And glad to see Alice back! I'll just follow suit.)

Mia smiled at all their antics. Although it was good to have Ayame and Artemis back after that huge battle, Mia couldn't help but wonder where they've been.

"So, Nakhti, have a nice cat nap?" Mia blushed as she realized something in her sentence. "Um...that pun was unintentional, I swear."  

Mia_Amerne2

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 am
Artemis rubbed the back of his head, healing quickly. He mumbled something, smiling alitte. ~We just had to leave then didn't we... now everyone suspects us of something~

Ayame sighed, looking away from Artemis. ~Yeah well would you want me going psycho on you later on? We had to do something about the human that was over shadowing me...~

"Fine when you put it like that!" He put his hand on his mouth and blushed. "Sorry.."

"Great going." Ayame pinched the bridge of her nose so she wouldn't punch him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:22 am
Nakhti shrugged to Mia with a sly grin spreading.

"Considering i went to sleep with gapeing wounds it was the purrrrrrrrrr fect slumber."

Nakhti thought back to the battle he was still severly adjitated the Necromancer sent a doll instead of having the balls to face him. He also knew the man had a sick sadistic thing for eating the souls of children. Now as they traveled Nakhti would be forced to remain viligant for information to slip to him. With luck he could find the Necromancer and lay him to rest. Then Nakhti thought to the pirate Ninja and the Kid. In a more serious tone Nakhti spoke.

"So Mia why did that b-......... Katan the pirate and crew kidnap you? I woulda kicked his a** if it came down to it but i wanted to off set him by showing up early and impaling him and his crewmates to death on my fire blade while getting you back and out of there. Till Natsu talked me out of the impaleing part. Also why is our dear pirate a wanted bounty?"

Nakhti spoke of the man with some heated emotion in his tone.  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:53 pm
Mia kept smiling until the part about Katan. "Well, if I remember correctly....well I don't exactly remember why he kidnapped me, but I know that he didn't mean any harm to come to me. But I think I might know why he has a bounty. He's a pirate, right? So he's probably been raiding villages and such. You can ask him once and if we meet up with him at Ruby."

Mia looked back to the road ahead and started smiling again. "Well, perhaps that won't be too far off since we're here now." They had just entered the village. It was the same as before, but some of the buildings had been rebuilt. The support from the capital must have arrived. Mia urged Feralla to stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:50 pm
Tiger rolls her eyes and stops for a second. "Ya ya ya, Hey kid? Could you hop off for a second? I wanna take you up so we can see better. That okay?" She asks, craning her neck so she can see him a little.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:04 am
Nakhti leaped off of his leapord as he reached the edge ruby and the leapord vanished in a sudden cloud of frost. Natsu nodded to Tiger and hopped off waiting for her to do what she was going to do as Nakhti spoke.

"Now lets see if we can get into a town without an epic battle."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces