Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:37 pm
::Smiles at Katana:: Well if you ever need a helping hand i'm here. After all Ladies come first around here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm
*giggles and waves to Katana and Maune*
In a good mood? I suppose I am~ Taking rest in the comfort of my private chambers was mzilst relaxing. To make the experience even better, Showa gifted me with a bottle of the best wine I have ever had opportunity to taste~

*sighs and holds his cheek while thinking of the Paseo Royal wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm
*she smiles at Maune* I'll do that. *her phones goes off, letting her know she's received a text. She pull out her phone and looks at the message. After reading it, she puts her phone away, downs her drink, and looks back at Maune.* Maune, be a dear and keep an eye on things....I've been called away on what could be an urgent matter. Be back soon! *she heads out of MW*

edit: Well, Ryzan, I'd be careful taking anything from Showa....just ask Leko about that! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 pm
::Maune bows and glaces over at Ryzan:: A wine far better then your own Ryzan? That wine must be quite good.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Xas xas. It was a bit surprising. I had always found Elven wine to be superior.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm
:;Maune shakes his head for a second after he felt his energy return to him.:: Well that is quite good to hear Ryzan. I have to go in a min. ::Maune takes out a paper and starts to take out a pen and starts to write a note for Katana::

Dear Katana, I would like say i'm sorry I forgot to mention my demonic powers/natural to you. If you would like to know more about don't be shy to ask. I will be glad to answer them so do not frown give a smile and a call I will come to help when I ever can. With care Maune.

:;Maune takes the note and goes to give to Katana:: I have to go now Ryzan take care.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Plynn kyon~
*waves at Maune*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 pm
we're sexy!
we're cute
we're popular to boot
we're bitchin great hair
the boys all love to stare
we're wanted we're hot
we're everything your not
we're pretty
we're cool
we dominate this school
who am i
just guess
guys wanna touch my chest
i'm rockin
i smile
though many think i'm vile
i'm flyin'
i jump
you can look but don't you hump
i major
i roar
i swear i'm not a whore
we cheer and we lead
we act like were on speed
you hate us coz were beautiful
well we don't like you either we're cheerleaders
we are cheerleaders

wooooooooooooo!

bandaidd
Crew

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Gi ussta! eek

*sits there in shock at the dark elf woman cheering in the tavern*
I do not believe jabbress is fond of those things, miss....

*recognizes her as looking like bandaidd, but can't bring himself to believe it is her, considering her skin*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Hi, Ryzan! Do you like my costume?
I hope it's not offensive. I'm gonna go change. Me and my friends are at an elfcon and it's ever so much fun. We get to cosplay elves of all kinds! I'll be right back!

bandaidd
Crew

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm
*before he really has time to respond to anything she said or even begin to absorb it, bandaidd has already jetted off*
...gi ussta... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 pm
I'm back! What do you think? Should I change anything or do I look like a real dark elf?  

bandaidd
Crew

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:01 pm
((elfcon rofl ))

*she comes back into MW and goes straight to the bar and pours a quad shot of Patron, downs it, pours a double and grabs a Corona* Bandaidd! What the hell? Why are you dressed in that getup?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm
*wanders in and takes a seat at the bar*  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:05 pm
*looks over and sees that the other icy has shown up.* Hey there! smile OK, here's the lowdown on MW....purely a self-serve bar...we have just about anything you'd ever want to drink, alcoholic or not. Espresso machine is over there, Pin-the-tail-on-TES game is at the back of the bar. Make yourself at home!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games