Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 pm
H-A-T-E
That is what we love to see!
K-I-L-L
It just gives us such a thrill!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:05 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
icywind1980

*nods* Seems to be a lot going on here. Now is that common elven you're speaking? if so Saesa omentien lle
*giggles*
Saesa omentien lle vee'eithel~

*approaches the new patron and kisses her hand*
I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~ And nau, it was not common elven, jhal rather dark elvish or Drow, as many call it. Nan'amin vithel sint-sina lammen.

*slight smile* You'll have to excuse my lack of Tel'gothrim literacy. I am barely versed in Light Elven, but drow is a bit beyond me.

But, join me for a drink and conversation, all the same.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 pm
*smiles at the new patron and takes a seat near her*
Drow is mzilst familiar to me, as it was only until a few months ago that I was surrounded almost exclusively by my own kind. While I also have knowledge of elven, it is a bit more difficult for me since I do not use it as often. I was quite surprised to have met someone who knows it in this world. How did you come across the language, if you do not mind my asking~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:19 pm
*A shadow creeps near the window, nibbling on a sandwich, watching. Too much has happened recently to just walk in.*

It might be ok... see there are a few different types... we should just stay hidden and watch... don't make any noise...

*settling in a deep shadow, the stranger peers in*  

iggies

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*smiles at the new patron and takes a seat near her*
Drow is mzilst familiar to me, as it was only until a few months ago that I was surrounded almost exclusively by my own kind. While I also have knowledge of elven, it is a bit more difficult for me since I do not use it as often. I was quite surprised to have met someone who knows it in this world. How did you come across the language, if you do not mind my asking~

Well it's interesting you ask. I have traveled to many places in my years and have met quite a few interesting people. Not all humans, I might add. Some elves, some taurens, some odd little half-sized people. Everyone has an interesting story to tell. I like to listen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Terini'nestg~ I also enjoy listening to such stories, which is why I inquired as to where you learned Elven. The "half-sized people" you mentioned... would you by chance be referring to halflings? If so, I do agree that they are quite odd sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Hello hello, everybody-san!

What would be a good drink?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 pm
*looks up at the newcomer* Whatever you want to drink! xd This is a self service bar...so help yourself to whatever is here. I'm Katana, the 2nd in command around here....nice to see new faces around here.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 pm
* flits into the bar and looks around to see if she was awake. Upon not seeing her he strides over to Ryzan and the new patron * Ryzan if you could do me a favor, I have to run some errands but I will be back later. If Leko comes up can you let her know that? * without waiting for an answer he turns and flits away leaving everyone staring as if he had just vanished *  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Anna Maria Sakurada
Hello hello, everybody-san!

What would be a good drink?
Maido, maido. Ogenki desu ka?

I would recommend a Paseo Royal... judging from your suitcase, I gather price is no object, ne? -points to the bottles with strange writing on them-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm
*turns to answer black, but he has already left*
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop The patrons here seem to come and go rather hastily at times sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 pm
*She puts a post it note in the kitchen saying she's upstairs at the Bar and heads on up through the corridor, into the office and into the main bar. Sees many people and goes behind the bar to get a a Manhattan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Genki desu. Anta wa?

I have never heard of such a drink... what is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm
Genki desu. ^-^

It's not a drink of this world... and it is pricey. But like I've said before, that probably won't be a problem for you.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm
*Hears its a self serve bar and perks up... watching a little closer at the patrons but making sure the shadows conceal.*

Edit: ((sorry)
*Looks in again and sees a face.... could it be... after all this time Psyzapp? FSwollowing her nerves she steps into the bar for a closer look.*

What are you doing, you said watch???

Shhhh, we can run if needed

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games