Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:49 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

not much, and you are busy lol

Thinking about what to reply?

hi
maybe *smiles*

same here. Nice bikini avatar. For Princess Emmaline, does her young voice sound like Princess Lu from Another World with my Smartphone and Saria from Fruit of Evolution?

Good Night, queenie. I got an early start tomorrow

Thanks, and good night and yes Princess Emma's voice does sound like Saria's and Princess Lu's voice awesome =)

Hiya. Morning. I am back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:57 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

not much, and you are busy lol

Thinking about what to reply?

hi
maybe *smiles*

same here. Nice bikini avatar. For Princess Emmaline, does her young voice sound like Princess Lu from Another World with my Smartphone and Saria from Fruit of Evolution?

Thanks, and good night and yes Princess Emma's voice does sound like Saria's and Princess Lu's voice awesome =)

hi =) welcome back, go for a walk, and good morning ^^ and the posts you made, well are they just to get Kanna's attention? just wondering, if so it's alright .  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

hi
maybe *smiles*

hi =) welcome back, go for a walk, and good morning ^^ and the posts you made, well are they just to get Kanna's attention? just wondering, if so it's alright .

Yeah. What's new? I replied in the Festival Sections and main event 7. For the Monopoly OOC Game Lab Game, I may want to think of Crossword Clues to use.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:15 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

hi
maybe *smiles*

Yeah. What's new? I replied in the Festival Sections

you doing something right now? if so no worries, nothing much it's morning lol

ok the festival sections, alright sure =) thanks for telling me ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:16 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. I'm also doing dallies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:17 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. I'm also doing dallies.

ok I figured, have fun xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:32 am
Listen it's alright , if you don't feel like role playing with me.. I know you would like more from others to take part.. take care =) you seem to like the hard causes maybe just my imagination ^^

and you're gone =) ok..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:34 am
Queentintin
Listen it's alright , if you don't feel like role playing with me.. I know you would like more from others to take part.. take care =) you seem to like the hard causes maybe just my imagination ^^

and you're gone =) ok..

I'm thinking about what to reply. So when we see Fitz and Meena holding hands, they're so happy and they have a lot to plan for their wedding.

Sounds like Meena's thinking about her first shower as a human woman, slipping on a bar of soap and Fitzy catches her followed by a kiss then both blushing as Fitz is on the rug with a naked Meena after she landed onto of him when he caught her. heart

When we see Meena on her wedding day with Fitzy, Roxanne will be so happy to call Meena her mom. Where will Meena and Fitz go for their honeymoon?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:05 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

and you're gone =) ok..

I'm thinking about what to reply. So when we see Fitz and Meena holding hands, they're so happy and they have a lot to plan for their wedding.

yes indeed ..a lot to plan =) sweet ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:06 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

and you're gone =) ok..

yes indeed ..a lot to plan =) sweet ^^

Cute Doggy avatar. For Chelan playing the Milk Bottle game, sounds like a 1-6 RNG Game in Ivalice's Spring Festival  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:10 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

and you're gone =) ok..

Sounds like Meena's thinking about her first shower as a human woman, slipping on a bar of soap and Fitzy catches her followed by a kiss then both blushing as Fitz is on the rug with a naked Meena after she landed onto of him when he caught her. heart

ohh she might just be and blushing about it... 3nodding cute Crys =) sweet

When we see Meena on her wedding day with Fitzy, Roxanne will be so happy to call Meena her mom. Where will Meena and Fitz go for their honeymoon?

mm...maybe Venice? Italy? some where different ?=) only if they can afford it maybe..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:12 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

and you're gone =) ok..

mm...maybe Venice? Italy? some where different ?=) only if they can afford it maybe..

Sure. When Meena and Fitz marry then go on their honeymoon, they're sure to feel their love together in mind and body. Seeing her learn to do things in the human world such as cooking and cleaning too.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

and you're gone =) ok..

Sure. When Meena and Fitz marry then go on their honeymoon, they're sure to feel their love together in mind and body. Seeing her learn to do things in the human world such as cooking and cleaning too.

biggrin sounds lovely .. i should go change and eat something ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:23 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

and you're gone =) ok..

biggrin sounds lovely .. i should go change and eat something ^^

Cool. I bumped the Ivalice Festival and take your time. In the meantime, I may work on the fantasy prize gallery  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:02 pm
Queentintin

Hello. How was your day? I worked on the Fantasy Prize Gallery in the OOC Game Lab and replied in Main Event 7.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games