Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 pm
Vendui', Iggies~
*takes her hand and kisses it*

It is an honor to meet someone who jabbress holds in such high esteem~

Ryzan Vixtul
*giggles*
Xas xas, it was mzilst generous of you to share your wine with me, Showa~

*glances over at Katana*
She actually let me have the entire bottle~

*takes note of the person hiding in the shadows, but does not draw attention to them, wanting to see what they do. He then turns back to the new patron he was talking to and laughs a little*
Gi ussta~ I have not had such trouble with the halflings, jhal that may be due to my kind being rather accustomed to deceit and trickery.

*slight smile* That must be it.. But you seem different than other drow I've met. What is it that brought you to the surface?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

Makaijin Showa Hayata
Anna Maria Sakurada
Showa: A glass will do for now.
-pours Anna a (big) glass and hands it to her- A glass is free... I never stated the size of the glass. wink
So generous of you... eek
-taste it-
It's good.

-drinks it-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm
*Blushes* I should have known better... but some things are hazey...*blinks then shakes the feelings back to being intorduced*... Hihi Nice to meet you all... LOL I merely followed your lead! I hope you are all treating my dear Psy well...  

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Well, since you're up here now, Psyzapp, I think I'm going to call it an early night. *she turns to Iggies* It was nice meeting you, hopefully we'll be able to chat some more tomorrow. *she turns and addresses Psyzapp again* We've quite a full house tonight....word of mouth must be spreading! blaugh I'll see you tomorrow. *hugs Psyzapp and then makes her way to her rooms*

((Allergies are killing me! gonk need sleep and benedryl!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 pm
Okay, goodnight Katana!

We sure caused quite the ruckus over there at the Cabana Bar. LMAO! I bet they were glad when we left. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm
Anna Maria Sakurada
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Anna Maria Sakurada
Showa: A glass will do for now.
-pours Anna a (big) glass and hands it to her- A glass is free... I never stated the size of the glass. wink
So generous of you... eek
-taste it-
It's good.

-drinks it-
If you're going to drink that much in one sitting I would recommend food... it's not a drink for lightweights. Not that I'm calling you a lightweight. sweatdrop

-vanishes and comes back with a plate of shrimp and fried rice-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:06 pm
((Feel better Katana, no fun))

Nice to meet you too Katana, I hope to come back.

LOL Pyszapp, we sure did, I think a few were nearing heart failure. I have wondered what happened to all those workmen wink I think they were gald when we left. Now tell me, is this your establishment? What a crowd!  

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Yes, this is my little place here. What do you think? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 pm
katana68
Well, since you're up here now, Psyzapp, I think I'm going to call it an early night. *she turns to Iggies* It was nice meeting you, hopefully we'll be able to chat some more tomorrow. *she turns and addresses Psyzapp again* We've quite a full house tonight....word of mouth must be spreading! blaugh I'll see you tomorrow. *hugs Psyzapp and then makes her way to her rooms*

((Allergies are killing me! gonk need sleep and benedryl!))

Good night! Allergies suck, but don't OD on benedryl.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm
[quote="Makaijin Showa Hayata]If you're going to drink that much in one sitting I would recommend food... it's not a drink for lightweights. Not that I'm calling you a lightweight. sweatdrop

-vanishes and comes back with a plate of shrimp and fried rice-Thank you for your concern... how did you come up with this food so fast?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm
Xas xas, while I do have reasonable pride in my culture, there are things about myself that deviate from what some may consider "typical" of my kind, rilu'oh there is no race in this world nor in others that can be held to a strict behavioral definition. Individuality exists within all races.

As for why I am here... *looks down, feeling a little embarrassed* I am not sure I should say sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm
Oh I don't mean to be rude. *she sees the "other" icy* Hi there…word has gotten around about you. My name is Psyzapp. *she holds her hand out for icy.*  
Anna Maria Sakurada
Thank you for your concern... how did you come up with this food so fast?
Just some warmed-up leftovers. sweatdrop  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iggies

Psyzapp
Yes, this is my little place here. What do you think? biggrin

Oh wow hunnies you have moved up in the world! It looks sinfully delightful! *stomach growls loudly* Oh my! Hunny, I don't wonder if this fine place has food? a big veggie salad, sandwich, pizza ? I'll have to go back to my things to get payment... I think a drink would be divine as well if you trust my payments

Edit: (you all move so fast here!)
*sees the other patrons need Psyzapp, Iggies steps back to watch thier interactions, wondering how each person relates to each other*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games