Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:15 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Xas xas, while I do have reasonable pride in my culture, there are things about myself that deviate from what some may consider "typical" of my kind, rilu'oh there is no race in this world nor in others that can be held to a strict behavioral definition. Individuality exists within all races.

As for why I am here... *looks down, feeling a little embarrassed* I am not sure I should say sweatdrop

Well I won't make you say. I'm sure you'll tell me when the time is right.

Psyzapp
Oh I don't mean to be rude. *she sees the "other" icy* Hi there…word has gotten around about you. My name is Psyzapp. *she holds her hand out for icy.*

*shakes hand slowly* So this is your place, huh? Nice establishment you've got here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:16 pm
iggies
Psyzapp
Yes, this is my little place here. What do you think? biggrin

Oh wow hunnies you have moved up in the world! It looks sinfully delightful! *stomach growls loudly* Oh my! Hunny, I don't wonder if this fine place has food? a big veggie salad, sandwich, pizza ? I'll have to go back to my things to get payment... I think a drink would be divine as well if you trust my payments

NONSENCE! *she turns to Iggies* I wouldn't dream of it. Drinks are on me. wink I don't have much in the way of food. You are not the first person to ask and I should consider expanding. sweatdrop You can get a great meal at Chatty Kathy's.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 pm
icywind1980
Ryzan Vixtul
Xas xas, while I do have reasonable pride in my culture, there are things about myself that deviate from what some may consider "typical" of my kind, rilu'oh there is no race in this world nor in others that can be held to a strict behavioral definition. Individuality exists within all races.

As for why I am here... *looks down, feeling a little embarrassed* I am not sure I should say sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Oh I don't mean to be rude. *she sees the "other" icy* Hi there…word has gotten around about you. My name is Psyzapp. *she holds her hand out for icy.*

*shakes hand slowly* So this is your place, huh? Nice establishment you've got here.

Why thank you. I've really got to talk to the ladies about an expansion. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:19 pm
*runs pell-mell across the room, hiking up her skirts and flings her arms arouns iggies*

Iggies! SQUEE!!! So good to see you! How have you been? What have you been up to? What happened to your complexion?

I have just the masque for that. Don't you worry one bit, hun. You'll be as beautiful as ever! *hugs again!*

bandaidd
Crew

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Just some warmed-up leftovers. sweatdrop
I see. I thought I smelled seaood in the corridors.

Thank you for your concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 pm
No problem.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 pm
Psyzapp
icywind1980
Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp

Why thank you. I've really got to talk to the ladies about an expansion. sweatdrop

That could work out well for you but I'm just glad for the never-ending tap *chugs a bottle of vodka and lime*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 pm
I'll gladly take a drink... it will quiet the stomach. I'll have to find this Chatty Kathy's. If I stay, maybe I could help add a deli....

*looks shamefully to the side* I haven't much to show for myself since we last met......  

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm
icywind1980
I thank you for your understanding sweatdrop While I do not normally mind telling such stories, I have recently gone through a bit of an ordeal which makes this particular one a bit sensitive for me. It is not entirely too personal and many patrons here already know it, jhal thinking of it at this point makes me feel rather foolish sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
icywind1980
I thank you for your understanding sweatdrop While I do not normally mind telling such stories, I have recently gone through a bit of an ordeal which makes this particular one a bit sensitive for me. It is not entirely too personal and many patrons here already know it, jhal thinking of it at this point makes me feel rather foolish sweatdrop

*can't help but chuckle* Of all the things I have seen, an unsure elf is not one of them. Congratulations Ryzan, you are the first! *toasts a drink to Ryzan* I certainly do look forward to hearing it when you do tell.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

iggies

bandaidd
*runs pell-mell across the room, hiking up her skirts and flings her arms arouns iggies*

Iggies! SQUEE!!! So good to see you! How have you been? What have you been up to? What happened to your complexion?

I have just the masque for that. Don't you worry one bit, hun. You'll be as beautiful as ever! *hugs again!*

*IS knocked off kilter by a fast moving blue object, talking wit hthe spped of caffeine*

Uh... hihi.. have we met? you're really blue... need a drink? *looks closer* wait.... I think I know you...weren't you a boy the last time I saw you?  
iggies
I'll gladly take a drink... it will quiet the stomach. I'll have to find this Chatty Kathy's. If I stay, maybe I could help add a deli....

*looks shamefully to the side* I haven't much to show for myself since we last met......

A Deli…now that's an idea. I'm going to have to run that by the MW ladies and consult with Big Paulie. You look just fabulous Iggies. *she notices Iggies shameful look.* Are you in trouble my friend? *she starts to look concerned.* Is there anything I can help you with?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm
iggies
bandaidd

*IS knocked off kilter by a fast moving blue object, talking wit hthe spped of caffeine*

Uh... hihi.. have we met? you're really blue... need a drink? *looks closer* wait.... I think I know you...weren't you a boy the last time I saw you?

eek A BOY! Bandaidd…did you get a sex change operation? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:29 pm
Gi ussta~ I am not sure that is something to congratulate sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 pm
Psyzapp
iggies

A Deli…now that's an idea. I'm going to have to run that by the MW ladies and consult with Big Paulie. You look just fabulous Iggies. *she notices Iggies shameful look.* Are you in trouble my friend? *she starts to look concerned.* Is there anything I can help you with?

*Shakes her head, trying to conceal everything* Oh hunnies that would be fun!

I'm... I'm alright.... I'll have to go soon... find someplace to bed... things to protect... too many people around... And look at you, moved up! I"m so happy for you Who is the handsome hunk with dark skin?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games