Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 pm
notingles
((ok i'm taking my leave))

(byeeeee)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 pm
as he went deeper inside the woods thinking
Vayne:like I said the next time they do anything bad we won't hold back. We lives here long befor any body did.  

Vayne Hashiba

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm
*she heard him with her vampire sence the useing her power she threw a tree at him purpasly missing him there was a message scratched in the tree* "dont open your big mouth till you know who your dealing with -singed the bitchey pegnant vampire"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 pm
Vayne:lol it look like they don't learn do they brothers.
person1:what's with all this sound .
2:who missing with are woods
3:......
4:vayne who did this
Vayne: I got this one brothers. Shoots a arrow almost hiting the girl in the head hiting the ground next to her with a note on it *if you ever do that again to us you bitter be ready to die*.  

Vayne Hashiba

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm
yuki: *laughs* funny no mir arow can kill me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm
*she falls asleep with her head on Shira*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 pm
rena akai
*she falls asleep with her head on Shira*

-sev is asleep about 15 feet from her, his head and neck propped up on a stone wall-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 pm
Shun is in Ba's shop with Nemu as he looks at the new shipment of tulips and smiles.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:20 pm
blessedheart
Shun is in Ba's shop with Nemu as he looks at the new shipment of tulips and smiles.

-nemu is staring contently at the white and red rose bouquet's Ba has in the back-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu is staring contently at the white and red rose bouquet's Ba has in the back-

Shun looks at Nemu then notices she is staring at the bouquet and smiles as he went up to her and took her hand. "Want me to get one for you?" He asked, tilting his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:25 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looks at Nemu then notices she is staring at the bouquet and smiles as he went up to her and took her hand. "Want me to get one for you?" He asked, tilting his head.

-nemu smiled-......no, i just...like the colors, they blend so well togather  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh, okay." shun said as he looked at them and smiled. "They do go well together." He stated happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh, okay." shun said as he looked at them and smiled. "They do go well together." He stated happily.

........both very light colors.........on second though....could you get me one? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

........both very light colors.........on second though....could you get me one? ^^

Shun smiled then ruffled her hair and nodded. "Sure." Shun went up to Ba to get one and she run it up but also gave Shun a little white package with blue string tied around it. Shun tilted his head then looked at Ba.
Ba smiled. "It's your birthday tomorrow isn't it?" She said then it hit shun. "Oh yea! it is." He said happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled then ruffled her hair and nodded. "Sure." Shun went up to Ba to get one and she run it up but also gave Shun a little white package with blue string tied around it. Shun tilted his head then looked at Ba.
Ba smiled. "It's your birthday tomorrow isn't it?" She said then it hit shun. "Oh yea! it is." He said happily.

-she smirked, as her ears perked up hearing this, it was tomorrow, tomorrow, the table would turn, and he would drink of her, she was so excited, it almost physically hurt-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 987 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games