Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:46 pm
Hi there! I'm Jaclyn, or J, or JJ, or Jackie Lynn, or whatever you wanna call me other than Jackie. Do it and you will die XD I got an invite so I accepted and um well lets see...I'm pretty random, I write stories and poetry, and cant draw to save my life (stick people=epic fail) My life isn't all that interesting...I'm from Alabama, between Hartselle, Massey (Massy?), and Falkville (FHS NONPRIDE!...hate my school XP) so literally in the middle of nowhere...so go ahead and try to stalk me, you'll prolly pass my house/road 20times before you discover it XD
I hate bein home alone in the dark (like I am now), I'm 14 bout to be 15 July 31...uhh, hm...I think thats it XD oh, and I have tons of accounts on sites like allpoetry(kiki-bunny23), deviantart(same as AP), mydeardiary(SecretlyHiddenAngel [this is just my rant site, nuthin biggie]), so yeah XD just one on each...sometimes XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:52 pm
Hello! My name is Jay. I like to call my self an artist. I'm a person who tends to fly under the radar intentionally and mostly unintentionally. But that's the loss of whoever ignores me.

What I love about art is the simple pleasure that it brings. I aspire to be a concept artist one day. Even though it will be a long and hard road to get my skills on excellent artists of the same age I believe I can do it.

I'm not sure about what exactly gave me merit to be invited to this guild but oh well.

Pleased to meet you all and I hope to enjoy my stay.

Jstar300

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:52 pm
Lunarshinobi
Hello, I'm Lunar. ^^

I joined the guild because I was invited, but also because I need to be more involved in art. Why? Because I'm trying to get away from science and come to grips with the fact that I'm not going to explode if I get a non-science major in college. >< So far, I'm still feeling iffy. I WILL OVER COME XD

I also came because I love writing and drawing and I also love tricking people into reviewing my stuffies. mrgreen Heee heee.

GASP!!1 =o another lunar, lol XD
i will call u shin! for simplicity biggrin or maybe i should start calling the other1 doc instead... hum =_=;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:07 pm
Welcome all biggrin  

Dagger1819
Crew

Jstar300

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:09 pm
Dagger1819
Welcome all biggrin
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:27 pm
Dagger1819
Welcome all biggrin

Thanks ya biggrin  

Coco_Bunny23

russelltwyce

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:35 pm
I'm Russell Twyce in RL too. Well, not quite, that is my author pen name. I've written one finished novel, 'Shiva's Messenger' but I've scads of short stories and other novels & novellas in various stages of completion.

I'm really new here at Gaia, so please feel free to befriend me. This is the first guild invitation I've recieved, so I had to join.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:37 pm
Welcome!  

Dagger1819
Crew

Random Furry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:42 pm
"omg so many people" *looks around* "mommy!!" *begins to cry from all the people being around*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 pm
Nayoko the Kitten
"omg so many people" *looks around* "mommy!!" *begins to cry from all the people being around*
D:!!!!!! *gives cookies* No crying!!!! Its okay!!  

Dagger1819
Crew

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:52 pm
Dagger1819
Nayoko the Kitten

XD dag is so nice isnt she?
me, her, and drlunar r the 3 biggest regulars around here, we'll show ya around =D
so no crying? k? K!?
*dances*
User Image
NO CRYING!!1
User Image
none  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 pm
Leafblight
Dagger1819
Nayoko the Kitten

me, her, and drlunar r the 3 biggest regulars around here, we'll show ya around =D
so no crying? k? K!?
*dances*
User Image
NO CRYING!!1
User Image
none

D:!!!!!!!! You'll scare her away! *beats*  

Dagger1819
Crew

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:03 am
Dagger1819
Leafblight
Dagger1819
Nayoko the Kitten

so no crying? k? K!?
*dances*
User Image
NO CRYING!!1
User Image
none

i cant help it if i have a loud indoor voice crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 am
Leafblight
Dagger1819
Leafblight
Dagger1819
Nayoko the Kitten

so no crying? k? K!?
*dances*
User Image
NO CRYING!!1
User Image
none

i cant help it if i have a loud indoor voice crying

*tapes your mouth shut* 8D  

Dagger1819
Crew

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 am
y u always tryin to eat me
User Image
or getting me to save u from rapist trees
User Image
y u always gotta pick on me dag crying  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games