Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm
Here; [Horrid]

See? They look more like claws and one of the fingers are too big along with the thumb which wasn't supposed that big.

And also this; [More horrid]

Its an unfinished pic I promised Liger. Look look looook, the fingers, they're small and...small ; - ; They're supposed to be longer.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey Toan, what's up? Good to see you roaming around here again. Now we can start the party.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:46 pm
Cat:Try to look at your left hand while you draw with your right hand and vice versa, I had to draw hands over a hundreds times for each hand. Try giving yourself a peace sign when drawing it biggrin Also you can draw pretty well, I can only draw something by looking at a friend drawing Q~Q my friend already drew that pic and I was trying to imitate his style. I failed horribly compare to his

Zadoc: Glad to be alive and kicking, now it be god if i had someone to rp with  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 pm
lief_7

Hey Toan, what's up? Good to see you roaming around here again. Now we can start the party.
Lief! god I'm sorry about the rp man, I tried to find time to get on but I was too busy these last few month to even log on let alone be of any help  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:01 pm
Ah, I understand Sir, We are in the middle of a RPE at the moment, however there is a decent sized group of newbies that Im sure wouldn't mind roleplaying with you.

I also still need to go write my characters death out. I'm gonna try to do that tonight  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:04 pm
The Sadistic Toan
lief_7

Lief! god I'm sorry about the rp man, I tried to find time to get on but I was too busy these last few month to even log on let alone be of any help

It's cool man no worries, we all kinda got busy and Zeldi left for a while too and even I have taken a leave of absence so I don't think it would have lasted anyways. It's all good though, I think after we started it we decided we wanted to retool it anyways. I'll let you know if anything happens with it, for now I'm working on my new character in here and getting him ready for when this event is over. My last one became the first character to ever be killed off officially. It was a pretty epic death. Kazu did an awesome job on it.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:14 pm
Lief: That good to hear, I'l defenitely help this time if I can

Zadoc: God luck dying then xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:20 pm
So Toan, what are you planning to do in the rp this time around?
@the old roleplay we were planning: This time around we will find a way to make it 3 times as epic. thats for sure.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Sweet, sounds good, If we come up with anything it'll be in the other guild.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:41 pm
The Sadistic Toan

Well actually I can't really draw that well without something being referenced. I don't copy or trace, I just...reference it. Usually it always doesn't come up the same as the ref. I self-taught myself to draw just by looking at people's art. How they draw, how they shaded. Apparently I'm better at coloring then drawing. My style of drawing is basically a result of different artists' styles being mixed together. I usually can't stay at a style for so long until I found a better style I like more, which like changes every time I draw.

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:44 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Oh thanks Toan, I really wanted to hug Liger today...-Brushes Liger Off-
Any ways good to see you alive and kicking.

...Jerk stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:17 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th

...Jerk stare
Liger I get the chance to hug you almost everyday, lets face it, minus vacation time the two of us are on just about 365 days a year...  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 pm
Zadoc the 27th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th

...Jerk stare
Liger I get the chance to hug you almost everyday, lets face it, minus vacation time the two of us are on just about 365 days a year...
Lol who am I but one man to stand in the way of you two and your daily rituals?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:35 pm
Black_Blood Cat
The Sadistic Toan

Well actually I can't really draw that well without something being referenced. I don't copy or trace, I just...reference it. Usually it always doesn't come up the same as the ref. I self-taught myself to draw just by looking at people's art. How they draw, how they shaded. Apparently I'm better at coloring then drawing. My style of drawing is basically a result of different artists' styles being mixed together. I usually can't stay at a style for so long until I found a better style I like more, which like changes every time I draw.
Thanks, hearing you say that makes me feel a little better Q~Q you shouldve sen my drawing before I showed it to my friends it was a complete messed, I changed it up after a few suggestion  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 pm
Zadoc the 27th
So Toan, what are you planning to do in the rp this time around?
@the old roleplay we were planning: This time around we will find a way to make it 3 times as epic. thats for sure.
Eh Figure I go with a treasure hunt but before that I either have to take out at least an army of guards trying to detain me to better their status or a train high jack. I'm going to flip a coin to find out.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff