Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 pm
*his mouth twitched once or twice as chief cut the upper corners of his lips, he bled for a while but the skin already started to attach it self together.... he smiled to see chief was enjoying her self* *the skin that was penetrated by the knives Chief had planted in his hands started to heal and the knives fell out of the wound as it closed, he grabbed a hold of them before they fell to the ground and he grazed chiefs wrists lightly and removed his hands from hers... he remained on the bottom but he took the knives he held and quickly wrote his initials on her forehead with the knife... as blood dripped down from her head he caught the drops in his mouth and said* "I WANT YOU"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Chief tried to look at what Phylum wrote on her forehead, but gave up when the blood started pouring down over nose and on her mouth. She wasn't worried about the cuts, they would heal in time. But her mouth turned up in an amusing smirk, "my..my your a fickled one" she tapped his nose with her blooded hand, "first Hetukiri's mother, then her, and now you want to have me as well." Chief was far to gone to care about what was going on in the background, she wiggles shameless on Phylum. "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:32 pm
*Phylum Bit his lips as Chief move on him and he groaned in a agonizing manner and said to Chief* "Lets call off the war" *and then he suddenly tried reaching his mouth to bit at her lips, they had looked so tempting and inviting, he couldn't help himself but hunger after them*

*Just then the commander of his troops made contact with him and said "Sir WHAT ORDERS DO WE HAVE FROM YOU NOW"

*Phylum replied saying* "ILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER, IM KINDA BUSY!!!"

*The commander replied saying* "YES SIR" *and he was gone*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 pm
*Hetukiri rolled her eyes once more at Phylum and Chief then she said* "Thats a good idea Phylum, You two should ******** to resemble a Peace treaty that the war is over..." *Then she looked at chief and waited for her response to what she had just said*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm
"So soon to give up the fight," she leaned back and laughed, "and here I thought it would take two armies to get you down." She licked the blood from his lips, that had fallen down with the cuts she made. Chief knew what he was going for but she beat him to it as she took his bottom with with her teeth. She then looked at Hetukiri, "only if you join us elf"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm
*Phylum eyes closed for a moment, and for the first time he tried to keep patient, because he knew Sankofa was teasing him then he said* "Depends on what kind of persuasion you use on me will end the war this quickly" *then he smiled at her and his eyes grew quite in tensed by her constant teasing, his evil, demonic like appearance changed and his aura had subsided*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 pm
Chief nipped at his lip with her fang, while thinking the offer over, "ummm...I've been told I can be very persuasive when need be." she looked up at the sky, before playing with the buttons of his pants "I tell you what pose the war, rock my world, then we can get back to killing each other." She gave a little shrug, "either way I see it, its a win win."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 pm
*After Chief had said those words Phylum lifted Sankofa up completely off of his body and with his speed he swiftly drove her into the nearest wall, so now he stood inches above her and there lips were practically touching. he said with fully blown wantingness* "Come onnnnnnnnnnnn, Sankofa i need a yes or a no, i can not touch with out and invitation, you of all people should know that" *now his head hung downwards inspecting certain details on her body, he bit his lip, then shook his head once and said* "PLEASE dont say no" *he now made eye contact with her again, whiles one of his hands landed on her hip*  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm
*Hetukiri now becoming a bit jealous of the moves Phylum was trying to lay on Chief* *about 10 soldiers came after her and in her anger she took her sword and sliced them all into five pieces each* *with her sword now held low, she made her way swiftly over to where Phylum was hovering over Chief. When she reached there she kicked Phylum on his side and he flew near of the castle's blown down doors, and hetukiri said to Phylum whiles she was standing infront of chief as if protecting her* "GET YOUR F***ING HANDS OFF OF MY B***H" *and she looked at Phylum and then turned towards chief, with an expression on her face that asked* *"Were u really gonna sleep with that piece of S**T"*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Before she could say anything, the choice was taken out of her hands when Hetukiri kicked the dog s**t out of Phylum, she turned on her friend with a raised brow and shrugged. "Well you'll never now that now, should have let me answer him, besides he's one hot piece of a** I couldn't resist getting a little closer. You said it yourself in the cave."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 pm
*Hetukiri raised her eyebrow and asked chief.* " but if i didnt but in, what would've your answer be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 pm
*Phylum now got up recovering from the blow he had just received from hetu. he looked at Chief and then told her* "probably another time then???, when shes not around" *he said as he motioned his head pointing at hetukiri*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm
"So it seems," Chief came up behind Hetu and licked her face, "too bad I don't go for women." she looked at Phylum and winked. She looked at the others who were still fighting, "it seems I've picked a wrong time to want to jump your bones, oh well I've always been fond of anticipation, it makes the want stronger." Chief picked back up her blades  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 pm
*hetukiri now rolled her eyes, holding her sword in defense mode for she knew exactly what was coming next, she said to chief* "ready when you are" *and she placed her battle face on*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games