Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shun smiles. "Hey. You okay?"

*Nods* "Mhm"

"Thats good." Shun said sitting on the bed. "Feel up for some sparing?"

Shisiri:Sparing?

"Training, really." Shun said and smiled. "You got your sword yet?" Shun asked showing her his.

She walks over to the corner and pulls out a sword, on the handle, the necklace is dangling.
Shihiri razz retty neat huh? The necklace was my moms, before she passed away she gave it to me. She waid their was a curse. Funny right?  
((shuns sword))
User Image  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

victor exited his now destroied bathrrom, and locked it, changed inside his room and walked up to reks and shion "who is going to fix that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Reks:*sits her down then look's at nilk*"want to do something?"

nilk:*see's akey and gets up* Akey! Calm down! Reks can you help her? She is ganna kill herself if she stays in demon form! And i would love to do somthing.

Reks:*laughs super hard grabing stomach*
Shion:"he did it,and nilk roxas has this"

Nilk:Shut up you perv! *runs out and looks at akey*
Hanaa:*comes in with a wraps under her clothes so noone see's.* Hey weres Xion? *looks at akey* Oh Akey not again! *trys to run but it hurts*

Xion:*lion catches her*"yo"
Roxas:"Shatter!"*the demons soul splits into thousands around the universe"

Nilk:NOO!!
Akey:*body disappers*
Nilk:Akey!!! You killed her!!! She's going to the demon world and will never come back!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 am
notingles
victor exited his now destroied bathrrom, and locked it, changed inside his room and walked up to reks and shion "who is going to fix that?"

Shion:"go to the lobby and tell the lady and she will get someone to"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 am
((sorry, back. assuming im not awake yet, and i can tell the fight isnt over...))
*dark aura surrounds yumi*
((tell me if im wrong, because then ill edit it if you woke her up without my permission. xD))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Reks:*sits her down then look's at nilk*"want to do something?"

nilk:*see's akey and gets up* Akey! Calm down! Reks can you help her? She is ganna kill herself if she stays in demon form! And i would love to do somthing.

Hanaa:*comes in with a wraps under her clothes so noone see's.* Hey weres Xion? *looks at akey* Oh Akey not again! *trys to run but it hurts*

Nilk:Akey!!! You killed her!!! She's going to the demon world and will never come back!!!

Roxas:"Im not stupid"*a scrool comes down then opens up and akey appers sleeping*"she's fine"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 am
June_Malatesta
((sorry, back. assuming im not awake yet, and i can tell the fight isnt over...))
*dark aura surrounds yumi*
((tell me if im wrong, because then ill edit it if you woke her up without my permission. xD))

((how could there be dark aura if there is none going around anybody? so take it of and edit THAT))  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shun smiles. "Hey. You okay?"

*Nods* "Mhm"

"Training, really." Shun said and smiled. "You got your sword yet?" Shun asked showing her his.

She walks over to the corner and pulls out a sword, on the handle, the necklace is dangling.
Shihiri razz retty neat huh? The necklace was my moms, before she passed away she gave it to me. She waid their was a curse. Funny right?

"Ummm..." Shun said in disbelief. He quickly changed the subject. "Lets go." He said and got up and started walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 am
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
*yumi still lay unconscious*

((how could there be dark aura if there is none going around anybody? so take it of and edit THAT))

((well that's no fun. XD how about it surrounds everyone? :p))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 am
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

((no! the fight has stopped!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 am
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta

((no! the fight has stopped!))

((well fine. splash water on her or something. ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 am
(Hey Charx, can you make Haruki go to Lv49 when me and Shisiri is training. I wanna spare with her again and win this time^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Roxas:"Im not stupid"*a scrool comes down then opens up and akey appers sleeping*"she's fine"

Nilk:You dont get it! Demons will just keep coming till they have her. Our bodys have to have demons! And if our demon get defeted then...well then we get turned into a demon and posses someone of our choice. She's now a demon.
Akey:*waks up in a demon form* No!! Aww man i dont want to be a demon! *grabs roxas* You better get my demon back or ill posses you and kill you!
User Image :Akey without her demon  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Ummm..." Shun said in disbelief. He quickly changed the subject. "Lets go." He said and got up and started walking.

((I g2g cya))
She walked along side of him.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games