Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:33 pm
((and hello new person!!!!!...im reffering to Zoey Moonlight btw))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:35 pm
((Hello))  

Satine_Of_The_Sand

XxPerfect_ Insanity0o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 pm
Sunshine had turned around and had chanted a spell which made her able to use fire as a jet pack and hed back to the school.
" Dam i wanst able to get to him on time. i have to get to scarlet before anything happens".  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:37 pm
((sorry i cant meet you with my RP character...im not really supposed to be there sweatdrop ))  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:38 pm
((Yes yes hello to new person lol))

Scarlet ignored what he said, "So your here for the same thing aren't you? Well i'll tell you what i told the others. I wont allow any of you to take the books." Scarlet summoned one of her black swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 pm
Doza: "I dont care for the books and im not entertained by your flimsy black sword. i care more about my clans revival, and that Zenjin takes it over. but unfortunately i will need those books. So ill ask twice, please hand over the books."
Doza said looking into Scarlets eyes reminding him of his dead lover.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:48 pm
"I'm sorry to say sir, that i will never hand over the books, and if you kill me then the red book comes with me in death." Scarlet smiled as she spoke those words. She lifted her hand and with her index finger she motioned her other black sword that was floating behind him to plunge in trough his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Doza: "*sighs* please give me the books..."
Doza continues looking into Scarlets eyes and keeps thinking about his...  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:58 pm
Scarlet stood there emotionless not answering his question, because she knew he knew what it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 am
Doza: "than ill have to kill you..."
Doza begins walking very slowly towards Scarlet.  

Zenjin Jiruga

XxPerfect_ Insanity0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:05 am
As Sunshine was heading back to the school she senced that someone was coming after her. Then all of a sudden the person who stole the book appeard in front of her. " well i see this will not be easy"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 am
Scarlet laughed, "Well i guess you don't want to revie your clan, so go a head and kill me. I guess that will be the best thing to do, then i wont have to deal with this crap." Scarlet stood at the same spot waiting for him to come closer.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 am
Doza: "you wont let yourself die...because if you die he'll just get the other book....or he'll steal that element book....no matter if you die or not he'll find another way to enslave us all...theres enough power to go around..."
Doza kept looking in her eyes and tears up a little, but not enough for anyone to notice. than he created a very strong barrier around them so that Damonncould not see or listen in.
Doza: "if i kill you....he'll just kill my clan....along with Zenjin....do you want that for him?....if you kill me...Zenjin will never forgive you....and if you hand over the books, Damon will kill us all...so my best option is to most likely to side with you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 am
"Im sorry but i cannot except that. I cannot trust someone who as already struck a deal with Damon! I've done it before and all it brougth was nothing but chaos. I only have one option and that is to kill you, even if Zenjin will never forgive me...at least everyone else will be safe. Those books are a part of me and i will not give it to anyone." Scarlet smile disappeared and dropped her sword on the ground. Then the floor began showing a symbol. "You will die and you cannot escape now." User Image  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:30 am
Doza: "you dont seem very bright do you?...go right ahead and kill me...if you can...but if you kill me...you'll just have one more enemy...the only logical way for everyone to be happy is to trust me..."
Doza's face starts changing very slowly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games