Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm
*snickers.* Yes Exor…might I suggest you stick around so we can see for ourselves just how to classify you. wink

@ Katana: So does this mean that Chef Karrie has accepted my offer? *sips her Cosmo looking hopeful.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm
He snickered at Icy's comment, "Hahahahah... Something tells me I may find similarities, my dear... Until we meet again..."

He then pointed to Katana, "And as for you, my lady, you shall find that there are but two kinds of talk - empty and enlightening. You will also find that I have neither the time, nor the patience, for the former..." His gaze shifted to Charlie, "Unless it comes to situations like Dame Charlie here," he said with a smile.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm
*waves goodbye to Icy* Have fun out there, tell your brother I said hello!
@ Psyzapp: Yes, he came by the other night, and told me he accepted. I told him you would go over salary and all when you return.

*she glances at dame and turns back to Psyzapp* I think dame may have had a hand in his accepting your offer........ wink

And Exor...I'm afraid I have to agree with Icy....while I'm sure you are a fine warrior....catering to the needs of a MW lady is a much different story......we can be....quite...demanding about certain things. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 pm
*Delighted.* That's wonderful news indeed. As soon as I return from Hong Kong I shall have much to speak with him about. *she smiles at Dame.* Thank you for the assistance, Dame. I appreciate it.

*Raises an eyebrow and looks at Exor.* You and Dame know each other well then. *sips her Cosmo.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Exor rested his chin on his hand, looking Katana dead in the eyes, "Let me put it this way, love... I have to make sure I'm in top condition in order to contest and overcome anything that might come my way... There is not a doubt as to my constitution, stamina, strength, or cunning..." He cocked an eyebrow at her. He sat back in his chair and finished, "I should hope that my other skills would be necessary when dealing with you MW women... But THAT remains to be seen, as well..." He finished his fish and chips and took a sip of his soda.

He then nodded to Psyzapp, "Yes, my dear, we do. We're friends, I believe you'd say... Though it is sometimes reminscent of a different sort of connection..." He grinned at Dame.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm
*gives Exor a wicked grin* Well, I may be in need of a bodyguard if mine does not return.

@ Psyzapp: I've asked Karrie to start coming up with some ideas for the menu....I'm sure we will have enough "official tasters" to critique his efforts. *she smiles and finishes off her drink, motioning to the waiter to bring another.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm
*grins at Katana.* Excellent…I'm looking forward to sampling some of Chef Karrie's creations. Perhaps services such as Exor's here would be more…consistent. *winks at Katana.* Officer Showcase seems to be awfully busy and preoccupied with climbing the corporate chain of command. Seeing as how he is fairly new to his career, he seems eager to prove himself in that area of his life and it's where he seems to spend most of his time. *Takes a sip of her Cosmo.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 pm
(( stressed Look at ya'll takin' all kinds of leaps and bounds say stuff in front of me when I'm not paying attention! stressed sweatdrop Good grief. scream ))

-has been so engrossed with the food the waiter brought her that she hasn't been paying much attention to anything else. Hearing Karrie's named popped her head up though- redface

Oh...uh... -cuts her chicken purposefully- Yeah... uh... redface you're uh...welcome, Psyzapp? -eats with a fervor to avoid further questions or whatnot-

-then nearly chokes on her chicken at what Ex says- -cough cough cough- eek Say what? -she says with a mouth almost full-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 pm
Psyzapp
*grins at Katana.* Excellent…I'm looking forward to sampling some of Chef Karrie's creations. Perhaps services such as Exor's here would be more…consistent. *winks at Katana.* Officer Showcase seems to be awfully busy and preoccupied with climbing the corporate chain of command. Seeing as how he is fairly new to his career, he seems eager to prove himself in that area of his life and it's where he seems to spend most of his time. *Takes a sip of her Cosmo.*

*sighs* yes he has be very busy with work lately.....I guess I shall have to find a new bodyguard until those....goons that shot up the bar are caught. It's been OK having Dougherty around, but he's not around that often....

*the waiter brings her a fresh cocktail and takes away her empty glass. She takes a sip before continuing* And I'm not sure if Exor here is up to the challenges of being my bodyguard.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm
He snickered to himself. "No, if you want me to work, you're going to have to pay me......" He looked at her and grinned, enjoying her attempt.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 pm
*nearly spits out her drink but manages to swallow and laughs out loud.* He wants you to pay him Katana! *Looks at Dame.* Dame, did you have to pay him? LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 pm
-starts choking again and snatches the cherry coke Icy got her off the table, taking a big drink- eek What?! scream Exor!!! -takes another sip of coke- stare  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm
*laughs* Pay you? Showcase was my bodyguard for free! Let's just say he enjoyed the....."fringe benefits" of the position. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Exor shrugged at Dame, "I didn't say a thing. Don't look at me like that..."

He returned his gaze to Katana. "Perhaps we could work something out... As it turns out, I haven't finalized a place to stay or something to do on a regular basis..."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:38 pm
-kicks him under the table- Didn't say anything my a**. stare

And no, I didn't pay him Psyzapp. -sly grin came on her face- He did everything for me for free... twisted and joyously.

-eats some more, tearing off a piece of roll with her teeth-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games