Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm
wat duz he mean by pathetic? i asked.
i nodded my head, "soo..was that it?" i asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:21 pm
Jude shrugged. "I think... But I didn't know whether or not your were taken...." 'He thinks that Jude can do waaay better...' She sent.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:31 pm
hmm..looks like im gonna hav to ask wat he means by that later. thanks. i thought bak. "oh that..uh..ya i am. sorry kid..no offence but you're too young for me. and trust me..you can do waaay better than me." i said patting his shoulder and getting up and started walking bak to the flock. fast.
"ooo...just got shot down...sucka.." blake said to himself smiling hugely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm
Jude bit his lip and nodded. "Doubt I could, though." He said, walking back towards the flock as well. 'No problem.' Kazumi sent back.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 pm
i mentaly groaned. i turned around and said to him, "look jude..." i sighed, "u sem like u can b a real nice guy, but...so far uv only showed me that ur an a**. and im not gonna leav blake ok? im sorry. mayb u shud try for tomoyo or kazumi? they rnt so..so..arogant as i am. and theyr available." i said smiling as i turned around. sorry i just had to throw u guys in ther so he didnt feel as bad. i thought apologetically to kazumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 pm
Kazumi smiled. 'It's fine. I'll probably hook him up with Tomoyo or something...' She replied, grinning insanely at Tomoyo, making her tilt her head. "What?" She asked. "Oh nothing, nothing~." Kazumi said, smiling innocently at her. Jude nodded. "Alright, then.." He said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 pm
wen we got bak to the flock blake greated me with a big hug. "um, hi? wats with the hug?" i asked as he squeezed me. he just smiled at me hugely and took my face in his hands and kissed me gently. alright..i love the kiss realy i do. but y is he just doing this out of nowher? i asked kazumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm
'I think he's happy that you shot down Jude...' Kazumi sent back, jumping down from the tree. Tomoyo did as well, landing right next to her sister.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:27 pm
'that and he likes to make jude jealous, cuz he knows that he cant hav u.' derek chimed in. i smiled wen blake pulled bak. "mm..come on guys lets find some food." i said turning around to face my flock. jessica sora amy and derek jumped down from the trees and went out into the park. "stay together!" i called after them. blake put his arms around me and leaned his cheek on my head and looked ovr at jude and smiled evily at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:45 pm
Kazumi chuckled and nodded. 'True..' She thought. Jude almost popped a vein, but regained composure after 10 seconds. Kazumi and Tomoyo walked to the park, Kazumi planning out how she would get Tomoyo to talk to Jude.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:51 pm
i sensed some tension with me being with jude and blake. "umm...hey kazumi tomoyo wait up!" i called to them. "im gonna go with them ok? you and jude can bond or watever guys call it now a days." i said kissed his cheek and ran to catch upwith kazumi and tomoyo. "soo jude..did u get the answer you wanted?" blake said, putting his hands in his pocket and leaned up against the trunk of the tree and stared at jude.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Jude smiled. "Not exactly.. You're a lucky guy.." Tomoyo and Kazumi smiled and walked with Erin. Tomoyo smiled. "I don't think I've seen him that nervous.." She noted. Kazumi chuckled and nodded. "Yup."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 pm
i chuckled, "lemme tell ya..it wasnt easy not laughing at how nervous he was...i still cant believe blake wud tell me togo somewher alone with jude...wat was he thingking then kazumi?" i asked.
"aww how did u not get ur answer? u just wanted to kno if she was available. apparently she isnt. thers ur answer." blake said smirking at him. "so wat r u gonna do now? hm..try and take her away from me?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm
Kazumi smiled. "He was thinking 'Oh crap, don't leave me alone with her'." She said, chuckling. Jude shrugged. "I don't know. Just keep on keepin' on I guess. I don't " He said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:29 pm
i started laughing, "o my gosh r u serious? he wud rather ask me out in front of everybody?"
blake looked ovr at me and sat down. "explain that to me, jude..buddy ol pal." he said, saying that last part sarcasticaly.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games