Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:01 pm
When the figure still didn't move, Kyuki decided to approach. It was just a skeleton. Kyuki sighed. "No fighting, how boring." She mumbled and went to look around the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 pm
The beast lunged at Senku but Senku ducked to the right and jabbed it quick in the stomach followed by a high smack to the back. It really didnt do much and the beast smacked Senku to the back wall. He soon stood up"Hmm maybe i will make you my pet"he said with a grin on his face as he quickly moved foward to him and gave him a a double punch sending it flying to the back wall after that senku grabbed the creature by the head while it squirmed some more  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 pm
Kyuki had found only two things in the room. 1: a skeleton and 2: a mirror. "I bet this dusty old mirror is they key." she said happily. When she touched it her hand went through. "Gotcha!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 pm
Something stopped senku from absorbing the beast and he pushed away fast and noticed that one of the props set up had an axe in his hand."He quickly took the axe and slammed it down on the creatures neck"Damn" he said now extremly drained because when he grabbed the creature to absorb him the creature took some of his energy. He soon took the mask, put it in his back pocket and sat on top of the roof to rest  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 pm
Kyuki got pulled through the mirror. Unlike the hallway, the room she came into was completely white. "Finally a guest." A strange voice said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:10 pm
Senku woke up fully rested and grinned a little"Heheh lets see what i can pick up at one of the good parts of this school" He said heading back inside and making a long sword out of the creatures spine and teeth for the blade then heading off  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 pm
The stranger was completely white. And when I say completely, I mean COMPLETELY. White hair, white eyes, white clothes, white everything. "You know this isn't very smart, the blood will show everywhere." Kyuki said as she changed her chain into a sword and licked the blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 pm
senku tested it out a little then put it away and started off to any random place that felt wrong to him. He soon stopped when he saw a shadow in the window of a hallway in one of the buildings "Hehe" he said hurrying to see what it was  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm
The figure seemed to go invisible because of all the white. But since Kyuki was a vampire, her eyes were sharp and were able to catch the guardian before they attacked. She let some of the metal from her weapon fall to the ground then jumped back smirking. "This could be fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:58 pm
Senku walked in and found some foot prints that where shaped as paws"Dammit why do i keep getting animals" He said sighing then walking into a class room only to find 3 human like wolves.One had a rather large sword to senkus neck and the other had duel revolvers in hand and the other had a sword and shield
"What brings you here corrupted soul" One of them said. "I just came to play a little. Now why dont you help me out a little you see i-" before senku finshed they cut him off in unison"we alredy know what you want and you can be sure that you wont get the power." They said."How cruel. I dont want the power. My body wouldnt be able to handle that much power. Im just in it for as much as i can get"He said taking out his bone sword  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 pm
The white figure was obviously not a very good fighter despite their speed. The strangers weapons were drawn, two blades with runes on them. On top of that they had not noticed the metal that Kyuki had left on the floor. Kyuki lifter her finger and the metal shot up and turned, stabbing the white stranger in the chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 pm
Senku dodged the bullet that one of them fired and threw him out the window then kicked the large sword so that it hit the other wolve"Just you and me know and now its just me"He said taking his sword kicking him to the ground and axe kicking the sword threw is body and into the floor.The one he threw outside began to run off while firing at him.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm
Blood splattered on the floor and walls. Kyuki licked her face where some of it landed and walked over to the stranger. "You lose." She said happily as she pulled the hood off the stranger. The stranger was a girl again. "Geez, what happened to all the guy guardians?" She mumbled as she began to suck the blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:18 pm
Senku rushed in front of him and grabbed him by the head and threw him into a nearby tree. The beast finally got a good look at senkus face."Wha- what i thought you were a guardian" he said firing off at senku who kept walking closer but dodged each bullet."Ehh shut up alredy"He said stomping his head in many times until he stopped moving.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Once Kyuki was done she noticed that there was no mirror in the room. "Great, how do I get out of here?" She complained. After sucking the metal from the guardian girls weapon she examined the room more closely. The found another hollow spot in the floor and blasted a hole in it.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games